Chaeyoung did not dare to push him away with too much force since his body was injured. She could merely use her gaze to beg him to stop.

Jisoo ravished her for another few minutes and let out a satisfied expression. He smiled silently when he saw that her lips were slightly swollen after he had sucked on them.

Chaeyoung trembled and blushed when she saw the delighted look in that man's eyes and the smile on the corners of his lips.

How did they end up kissing?

The plot of the story had been changed so abruptly. Her inexperienced mind could not wrap itself around this...

"Xiaodai, I should've noticed that you were a girl long ago..."

Jisoo's husky voice was very seductive. His Adam's apple bobbed. One could tell that he was holding himself back and trying his hardest to be rational. His voice was tinged with regret when he stroked her lips with his large coarse hands.

He had failed to notice this despite spending several months with her.

He was such an idiot!

Her skin was incredibly smooth and fair, and she did not have Adam's apple. She had never taken a bath with them either. How could she have been a man?

However, Jisoo never had any feelings for her in the past because he had treated her like a little brat. He had simply taken care of her as if she was his little brother. That was how he had overlooked all these clues.

When did he start having feelings for her?

He could not remember.

"Big Brother Jisoo... Did we kiss?"

Chaeyoung had trouble believing the fact that they had just kissed.

"Yes." The man answered dryly. He lowered his head and placed a gentle kiss on her lips again. "Relax, you can't get pregnant just by kissing."

Pregnant be damned!

Chaeyoung cursed when he heard the man said what he did. Did he think that she was an idiot? She was obviously aware of common physiological knowledge like this.

"Big Brother Jisoo, what I'm trying to say is..."

"I like you too!" Jisoo instantly replied without waiting for her to ask the question. "I like you very much. The rivers, mountains, and the stars in the sky are my witnesses!"

Chaeyoung scanned her surroundings. She saw only rivers and mountains and could not see any stars. Did this mean that his promise was meaningless?

"There aren't any stars..." Chaeyoung murmured as her glistening eyes twinkled.

"I'll make this promise again when they come out at night."

It was rare for Jisoo to comfort young women like this.

He smiled as the woman blushed again while she remained underneath him.

"Big Brother Jisoo, are you going to marry me?" Chaeyoung wondered if they would be forced to get married because he had already kissed her. If that was the case, it meant that they would be pledged to each other in the future.

She was too naive. She assumed that two people had to go down this path when they were in love.

If Jisoo did not marry her, did that mean that he was just fooling around when he kissed her?

"Yes, I am!" Jisoo did not hesitate at all.

He did not care that he was the successor of the Kim Family in Capital City.

Jisoo merely felt that he was back in junior high when he fell n love for the first time. His heart raced when he stood before this adorable girl named Chaeyoung. It felt as though his sensory organs were releasing endorphins throughout his heart and mind.

More than two decades had passed, but he had never felt like this before.

Perhaps it was because the environment he was brought up with that was filled with tough guys. He hardly experienced the gentle nature of kindhearted women.

Chaeyoung had stolen his heart completely during the several months that they stayed together.

He was annoyed because he thought that she was a man. Why would he still need to hesitate now?

"Big Brother Jisoo, there's something else I need to tell you..." Chaeyoung's heart thumped wildly while she blushed. Suddenly, she opened her mouth and spoke.

"Tell me." Jisoo did not mind that Chaeyoung had lied about her gender. She could tell him anything now.

"I'm not an orphan. Actually, my father sold me off when I was little..."

Chaeyoung's doe-like eyes were filled with tears.

"So?"

"I come from a messed up family... I'm afraid that I don't deserve you!"

When Chaeyoung said this, she realized that it was not as strange as the fact that she had kissed him back just now.

"Why would that matter? It's fine because I come from an excellent family!"

Jisoo's opinion differed from hers. "Who told you that people can only get married when they have the same social status? I'd only marry a woman that I truly loved."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, and she was a little confused. She asked calmly, "Well, have you ever loved someone in the past?"

Jisoo froze and rubbed the tip of his nose. "Yes, I did."

Chaeyoung was slightly disappointed. Her voice quivered as she asked, "Why didn't you marry her?"

"We were still in preschool that time."

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*