Tian Qi had been pestering Jisoo for two days about this.

Yan Zhou was located at the border, so it was not a land of peace. On top of that, the harsh environments with the batches of garrison troops had been changed one after another.

Jisoo's elite special forces were considered one of the troops that had been stationed here for a relatively long time. They had collaborated with the local comrades the most too.

This time, they had received orders from their superiors to join hands with their comrades at the Yun Nan-Burma border to ambush a group of drug dealers hiding in the jungle.

His heart became restless when Tian Qi first got hold of the news.

He had not participated in any actual mission. Back then, he had dreamt of putting on a military uniform, having his tummy filled, and carrying a gun to war. Two of them had been fulfilled, and now the last wish remained to be realized through actual combat.

Jisoo was hesitant. Tian Qi's close combat skill, shooting skill, and physical strength had improved rapidly. He even caught up with the veterans who had been training for several years under Jisoo, but he still did not want to take him along.

After all, such actual combat was actually very dangerous. It was equal to living life on the edge and hanging his life hang on a thread.

"Captain Kim, if you don't bring Tian Qi along, he won't be ready for war when he really has to go on the battlefield next time." Liu Tong, the staff officer, pleaded for Tian Qi.

Jisoo thought about it for a while. There were indeed not as many people who had come with him this time. It would be extremely advantageous to have an additional elite infantry in action in this kind of jungle warfare.

Hence, Tian Qi won himself the opportunity to go into battle for the first time. The beaming Tian Qi went to organize his equipment immediately. The helicopters that were to pick them up were on standby at the military airport not far away.

Chaeyoung panic when she got hold of the news.

Now even Tian Qi had joined the battle, but she was to remain here as a logistics security personnel?

"I'm going too!" Chaeyoung's little hand grabbed Jisoo's armor bag. Biting her lip, she stopped talking after spitting those three words. She was determined to express her firm desire to go along.

Jisoo's lips twitched and was on the verge of anger. It was a perilous place. Was she going there to die?

However, seeing the pitiful face on Xiaodai, the fire that he could easily vent on others somehow could not be spewed out when the person was "him."

"You can't even fire a gun. Are you going there to become a target? What's more, taking someone like you along who can't even protect yourself would only cause us trouble and not be of any help. I don't have time to keep an eye on you!"

When Jisoo made those remarks, Chaeyoung's face paled, but she was still unwilling to resign.

"Furthermore, what are you pestering me non-stop? I've already taught you kung fu, but with your physical quality, you can't make it into the special forces. Later on, I'll have the team send you to the military school to study. Don't keep following me around!"

Jisoo's voice was not loud, but he did mock Chaeyoung mercilessly, wanting to drive her away...

He knew that she had great pride deep within her. If he did not give her a blow, she might stick onto him forever. Although ridiculing her was somewhat ruthless, it was better than having her life sacrificed.