"What's the matter?" Jisoo came back from the training camp and saw Chaeyoung sitting on the steps with depression written all over her face. In regards to this "little brother", Jisoo could not bear to let her go. After all, she was the one washing their smelly socks, uniforms, and blankets every day.

Then one day, he found that his underwear had even been hand-washed by her...

Jisoo was not into boys...

Now that he had known Xiaodai for quite some time already, he actually pitied her a little.

Such a tender little guy was actually a dude. Jisoo could not pinch her face or buttocks for no reason like the other soldiers due to his status.

If she were a female...

'Bah! Kim Jisoo, what are you thinking about with that mind of yours?

'You've got a military rank and is a senior commander from the Capital City. How could you have such thoughts for a man who looks like a kitten...

'It must be because this area is too secluded. I've indeed not gone out and wild for a long time...'

The man could not help but laugh at himself. A subtle trace of wickedness lingered on his handsome features, making one's stirred at the sight of it.

"Brother Jisoo, I want to join the training too..."

Chaeyoung was not a hesitant person, but she was feeling a little shy at the moment.

She was aware that with this physique of hers, the chances of her getting accepted was extremely low. Moreover, she would feel a kind of inexplicable guilt every time she came face to face with Jisoo. His identity was too noble, whereas she was just a country bumpkin...

The kind of background gap caused her to have a heart that desired to approach and respect him but also made her felt supremely inferior to him.

Jisoo regained his neither-good-nor-evil expression and chuckled softly. "You want to be like Tianqi?"

"Mm, mm!" She nodded like how a chick would.

Jisoo stared at "his" pink and tender face and "his" pair of pitch-black large and animated eyes. A feeling of tenderness suddenly arose in his heart.

"From tomorrow onwards, I'll teach you combat skills. It's absolutely useful for fighting against others and for self-defense. The special forces training isn't something you can endure for sure!"

Jisoo patted Chaeyoung's shoulder with his shovel-like big hand as he spoke. Chaeyoung felt her shoulder burning and that her feet had sunk three inches into the ground below...

She could not be bothered about the pain in her shoulder at this time though. Did Jisoo just promise to teach her fighting skills?

Teaching her in person?

"Oh my, I can learn kung fu now? Thank you, Brother Jisoo..."

Chaeyoung was so delighted that she wanted to bounce about.

In fact, that was what she did, and she even hopped onto Jisoo's back...

"Muacks!" She planted a kiss onto the back of Jisoo's neck...

Jisoo was speechless.

Chaeyoung was at a loss for words.

"Uhm... I'm just overjoyed, Brother Jisoo..."

Chaeyoung realized that she had forgotten herself amid the excitement. She quickly jumped down from Jisoo's back and tidied her clothes. Her tiny face was burning hot, and the tinge of redness on it was seductive!

Jisoo touched the spot that she had kissed on the back of his neck and felt a throbbing heat there. There was an inexplicable kind of feeling.

Was he just kissed by a dude?

What a f*cking sensation that was!

Jisoo coughed uncomfortably.

Although he was not as serious as the other military officers, he would also fool around in private in the military camp, get wild and unruly. His level of indulgence would even surpass the rest, so his subordinates feared and loved him at the same time.

Like a moon that was surrounded by a myriad of stars, this arrogant man was a revered leader, and he had an excellent family background and upbringing. He was like the devil in training sessions, while he was their leader in private. Everyone would "dally" with him on and off, but being kissed by his men, this was a first...

"Your... Your clothes seem to be too small for you... Your belly is always exposed. The next time when you collect a new shirt, ask for a bigger size..." Jisoo pointed at Chaeyoung's shirt and said quietly in order to alleviate the embarrassment and change the topic.

Chaeyoung looked down. She gave a shout, covered her chest and ran away, leaving Jisoo alone and stunned. He wondered if this little fellow was sick in his head. The shirt might have been smaller, but what was there to be excited about?

Chaeyoung cursed herself for being stupid as she ran!

Damn. She had forgotten to wear her chest strap. No wonder Jisoo thought that the front of her shirt was too short...

She had even jumped on his back just now. Did she want to die?!

Chaeyoung covered her face in embarrassment and could not bring herself to see anyone. It was just her bad luck that the team had just come back from their training when she had run all the way to the dormitory. Everyone was exhausted after the day. Each of them took off their shirt and was naked for the top half of their bodies. Wearing only underwear, they brought their toiletries to the shower.

Chaeyoung usually would avoid this moment deliberately by hiding either in the canteen or somewhere around the training ground. She had gotten agitated and forgotten all about this today. She had run into the dormitory straight away...

Oh man, this was a house full of walking hormones...

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*