"I love you too, my beautiful baby." I smirked, shaking my head in the process. She still thinks that I'm a little girl.

-Chris-

I know I'm not the smartest nigga in this world, but I'm damn sure not the dumbest either. If what I just heard was correct, and my ears are cleaned out... Lana is hiding something from me. All I heard were the words 'I don't want to tell him yet.' I had to be the 'he' that she was talking to her mother about. Who else could it be?

I stood outside the door for about five more minutes before entering the bedroom. To my surprise she wasn't in here. I noticed the light in the bathroom on, so I both carefully and quietly crept my way over to the door. It was cracked just the slightest, so I peeked in and caught a glimpse of her peeing.

As soon as I was about to kick open the door, and scare the shit out of her; she began speaking to herself. "Little baby has me peeing all the time. You don't want mommy to ever get a break, huh?" She looked down at her stomach and chuckled once before wiping and standing. I stood there trying to process her words. What the fuck does she mean by 'little baby'? It wasn't until she pulled up her underwear and flushed the toilet, when everything made sense.

Slowly backing away from the door, I went to sit on the bed. I kept my eyes locked on the bathroom door as I listened to her hum a little tune while washing her hands at the sink. It wasn't until she turned around from pulling in the bathroom door, when she took notice to me. "Oh shit, you dead ass scared me," she placed a wet hand on her chest; giggling as she walked over to the dresser to brush her hair. "When did you get here?"

"Just now," I lied, trying my hardest not to run up on her and strangle the shit out of her. She nodded, keeping her eyes on her hair as she continued to brush it. "Who's is it?" It surprised me how calm my words came out. God truly was on her side today.

"Hm? What you just said?" She placed her hair over her shoulders before turning to face me. The little smile that she had on her face since leaving the bathroom, dropped immediately. Drawing her eyebrows together, she shook her head; letting it be known that she was lost.

"Who's baby are you pregnant with? Cause I already know it ain't mine." I wasn't able to count the number of faces she made in the last ten seconds. It was either five or six. "Answer me. Who's baby are you preg-"

"It's Rome's." She quickly looked away once I began nodding. I honestly didn't know why I wasn't going off on her, or drenching her in insults right now. It's either I didn't care... or the realization hasn't fully set in for me yet.

"You're pregnant... and not by me. If this isn't some backwards ass shit..." I paused to laugh. More like cackle. A loud ass, nasty ass, witch ass cackle. "You wasn't gonna tell me, was you?" This time my hands rolled into tight fists as I watched her shrug and chew on her bottom lip.

"I was going to tell-"

"Shut the fuck up, no the fuck you weren't." I got up from the bed to walk over to her. She backed more and more into the dresser the closer I got to her. "Lift up your shirt." I knelt down in front of her and lifted her shirt up until it was above her belly button. She said nothing as I rubbed my hands up and down her stomach; now that I'm seeing it up close, I noticed how pudgy it was. I could actually poke at her stomach and have my finger sink in.

"I was going to tell you..." When she rubbed her hand over my hair, that's when I was pulled back into reality. I quickly pulled her shirt back down and stood up before walking back over to the bed. "Say something, please..."

"You were supposed to have three more of my kids. I don't even want you carrying anything for me, anymore. You foul as fuck for this."

"Chris, it wasn't my fault! It just happened. I never-"

"You open your legs up to every nigga that you come in contact with! I told you that I didn't want you talking to that nigga, but nah, what you told me?" I licked over my lips, watching as she stood there looking defeated. "He's just a friend, right? That's what you told me, right? That y'all just friends... I got nothing to worry about. Bullshit."

"I-"

"I don't want to fix this shit anymore. I don't want shit to do with you. I fucking can't. Don't want to sleep with me, but you can-"

"Chris! Let me talk, please! I never planned-"

"You can show yourself out. I'll drop Caelyn off at your spot later."

"You're not serious... Are you?" She was now standing in front of me, eyes big and bright; begging for me to be anything but serious. "I'm dead ass fucking serious. I don't even want to talk this shit out. Get the fuck out my crib, and for right now, stay the fuck out of my life. You ain't shit to me." I only shrugged once she blinked and a single tear rolled down her face.

"That crying shit not phasing me. Get the fuck out my face, Lana... You gonna piss me off."

"Chris, you love me. And I love you."

"I don't love you..." Anyone with ears could tell that, that was a white ass lie. I knew she knew it too, but I didn't care. I was willing to say anything to get her to leave. I didn't want to see her face, let alone hear her ugly ass cries right now. "Yes you do, you do love me." She sniffed, wiping her cheeks with the back of her hands. I only stared back at her, giving her the blankest face I could concur up.

"You can leave now."