At night, the moon was bright, but there were only a few stars, and the weather in Capital City already had embraced autumn's cold breeze.

On the balcony of the Kim Family's Mansion, two extremely outstanding men were sitting on the sofa while they sipped red wine and chatted.

"It has almost been four years already, right?" Jisoo asked suddenly.

Lisa was stunned for a moment. The stars were shining brightly and there was a hint of surprise in the corner of his eyes, "You're talking about Jennie?"

Jisoo smiled and did not say anything. Lisa swirled the glass of wine in his hand and said calmly, "She's been gone for almost four years already!

"This woman is truly cruel. She hasn't contacted Chaeyoung even once. Have you asked her other friends?"

Lisa's dark eyes contracted slightly, "She doesn't have any other friends, except for Yeji. However, Yeji has been taken away by Ryujin. The only way to contact her is through Jongin. But, I've never asked Jongin. I'm afraid that once she finds out about it, even Kai will not receive any news from her."

Lisa knew that Jennie was not being cruel, just that she did not want him to pursue her.

Jisoo sighed, "What do you plan to do in the future? Continue looking for her?"

Jisoo knew that no one could stop Lisa when he set mind straight on something.

"I don't have any plans." The man smiled faintly, "I treat it as my wife throwing a tantrum and went somewhere else to have fun. Once her anger has subsided, naturally she'll return!"

Jisoo, "..."

*

Capital City's Police Academy.

The academy invited a well-known ichnology professional in the country, Professor Shen Muchen, to give an academic report.

Jennie was Professor Shen Muchen's disciple. She worked as Professor Shen's assistant and had learned from him for almost three years. This was their third time going to Capital City for a speech.

Jennie's phone rang while she was halfway through preparing the materials needed for the Professor's speech the next day.

"Jen, mom knows that you've come to Capital City and she has prepared dinner. I'm coming to pick you up." Park Jimin said cautiously, as though he was worried that Jennie might reject her.

Jennie's hand froze for a moment while she held the phone and she said gently, "Okay. I did not have time to visit her the previous two times. Coincidently, you're also in Capital City this time for a business trip, so you can accompany me there."

Jimin was so happy it looked as though he had gotten a reward. He nodded his head repeatedly.

"Oh right, I still have some materials that I need to prepare for the professor. I'm worried that I'll be in a rush later and the malls are about to close. Can you help me get a present for mom?"

The malls closing was just an excuse. Jennie knew that her mother-in-law's side of the family was very demanding, and they were considered a respected noble family in Capital City. Moreover, she did not have any experience in pleasing a mother-in-law.

She had been married to Jimin for three years, yet she had never personally picked her a present.

Jimin smiled lightly and said, "I've already prepared one, all you need to do is come over. I'll go to your hotel and pick you up at 5?"

"Okay!"

After hanging up the phone, Jennie sighed in relief.

They had gotten married for their own goals and their marriage was in name only. Nevertheless, they needed to pretend that things were perfect in front of their families.

...

Before 5 o'clock, Jimin's car was waiting in front of Professor Shen's hotel. The handsome man was neither anxious nor irritated. He did not prompt her with phone calls and all he did was wait at the front door quietly.

The man looked handsome and elegant, yet his charming features were not sharply defined. He did not lack the gentle and modest qualities that the other young men from aristocratic families had. Wherever he went, his easy-going temperament left people feeling comfortable. Moreover, he was a man who loved to smile.

It was ten past five when Jennie rushed out of the hotel.

The woman was still slender, and her skin was as fair as jade. She had grown out her hair and curled it slightly. When she ran, her hair danced in the wind like a waterfall.

She was blushing slightly from fatigue and her eyes turned red from rushing. Then, she said in a low voice, "Sorry, I'm late."

As she spoke, she rubbed the tip of her nose and reached her hands down to smoothen out her dress that had gotten wrinkled from rushing over. It appeared as if she was blushing shyly like a twenty-year-old young lady.

Even after three years, Jimin still was not over the way she looked...

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*