"You shameless wretch!" Youquan's temper flared when he heard that his daughter was going to give the money to someone else. "Are you really going to give your money to the family of a killer when you could give it to your own parents instead?"

Tzuyu turned away with an exasperated look on her face. "The parents of a killer are still better parents than you two! You raised me for so many years, but I was just a source of easy money to you. I was stupid enough to let you manipulate me for so many years. You have ruined more than half of my life..."

Li Cuizhi listened as her daughter and husband argued. Neither of them seemed to want to give in to one another at all. She also heard Tzuyu insisting that she was going to marry that killer. How would the people of Luo Hai see the Wen Family after this?

Her husband has died, and now she was going to marry his murderer?

"Tzuyu, you can't be so heartless. Your father has a point. How could you only take care of them? What's going to happen to us next time once we're old?"

Li Cuizhi's voice sounded like it was about to crack. Before her tears could trickle down the corners of her eyes, her daughter's cold lips moved. "Have you forgotten about my older brother? You've never treated me like your daughter all these years. You only cared about your son. Shouldn't you be thinking of your son at a time as desperate as this?"

Youquan and Li Cuizhi were rendered speechless by Tzuyu's words. Sorrow filled Tzuyu's heart as she looked at her parents.

"You may not have treated me like your daughter, but I've always been grateful for my upbringing. You should be satisfied because I've done so many things for the Chou Family already!

"We'll go our separate ways after this. Don't even dream about getting a single scrap from me!"

Tzuyu was already at the edge of exploding in fury. She had initially planned to chase Youquan and his wife out, but there were too many people here now. She would only embarrass everyone.

Youquan snarled when he realized that he could not control his daughter anymore. He chuckled darkly and said, "Do you think that I can't find another way to extort the Manoban Family? You're too naive. I have other ways to get my money without having to use you! Why do you think we're here today? Did you really assume that we merely came here to drink? Hmph! Just so you wait and see!"

Tzuyu did not know why, but a chilling malice rose from the depths of her heart. "What are you going to do?"

Li Cuizhi tugged at Youquan's lapel to stop him from talking any further.

Jennie could only grasp half of what was really going on and was prepared to drag Tzuyu away to advise her not to quarrel with her parents, but the members of the Manoban Family had already appeared on the other side.

Yuna and Yeji supported the Old Mistress while her two sons trailed behind her.

Jae-wook did not seem to be in a good mental state. Nonetheless, this experienced man carried himself with a compelling air. He had a good relationship with most of the government officials who were in attendance today.

Taecyeon was gone, but Jae-wook's influence still remained.

Grand banquets like this had always been used as a field for a politician to measure the influence of his tactic with others. Lisa observed the people who were here today. He noticed that there were several important figures among the loyal supporters of his second uncle's political party.

"This event is certainly lavish. It looks like that old man had certainly been expanding his influence these past few years."

Jisoo managed to make these inferences. He raised his glass and smiled when he told Lisa his thoughts.