They could not stop shivering despite the one-meter distance between them and Lisa.

"We're in trouble. We're in big trouble!" they murmured.

Lisa took another box of cigarettes out of his pocket. He lit one and took a puff. His expression was abnormally serene when he exhaled ring after ring of smoke. Suddenly, he muttered, "Get rid of them. They're completely useless. After all, all they do is harm women!"

Lisa was enraged!

His chivalrous aura was still present, and he still resembled a fine gentleman, but Lisa could not conceal the murderous intent in his bones anymore. The men gaped with their mouths open when they heard this. Everyone was too afraid to breathe!

Tian Qi came over and was prepared to execute his orders.

"Third Young Master, have mercy!"

One of the men finally returned to his senses and responded. The other two men simultaneously kneeled on the ground and begged for mercy. "The young lady was very friendly when we went to her gallery in the afternoon to buy some art. We bought numerous paintings from her because she was so beautiful. After that, we simply took the opportunity to invite her for a meal..."

"She didn't reject us. We were tempted to go further when we noticed that we had a chance with her, but you arrived before we could even do anything. We merely touched her a few times... Have mercy on us, Third Young Master... If you beat us up again... We'll be laughing stocks in Luo Hai..."

The three men interrupted each other when they spoke. Meanwhile, the chubby man was too afraid to even step forward. He was so frightened that he wetted himself...

Yan Jun stood on the sidelines and heard everything. He finally understood that it was Miss Jeon who had called his boss to save her when the men harassed her.

The memory of Somi being raped in England was ingrained in Lisa's mind.

Lisa raced here when he heard Somi's pitiful sobs through the phone. He saw that Somi's clothes were torn while several men had their hands all over her. The familiar scene from the past was being recreated right before his eyes.

Lisa felt his blood rushing straight to his head!

He snatched Somi from them and left the rest to his bodyguards.

Tian Qi got rid of these scumbags in a flash before he dragged them away with the help of the other bodyguards. Lisa's anger had yet to be released.

He discarded the cigarette butt once he had finished smoking. The corners of his lips curled downward while the murderous look in his eyes remained unchanged. "It seems like you guys like women a lot."

The men had no idea what Lisa meant.

Their intense fear kept them from responding. They merely trembled as though their legs had turned into mud.

Lisa shot a glance at Yan Jun. He instructed coldly, "This club provides a special drug. Go and tell the boss, Mr. Huai, that I brought some guests today. Get a few young ladies to accompany our important guests and bring them inside for a fun night!"

Yan Jun said a prayer for the men after hearing this. They were not going to be beaten up any further, but their bodies would definitely be ruined by the end of the night.

Yan Jun would never dare to defy Lisa's orders. He looked at the men and guessed that they were probably headhunters or executives that worked in the smaller companies in Luo Hai. They had no one to blame but themselves for trying to take advantage of a member of the Manoban Family.

The men sighed in relief. They assumed that they were safe. However, only fate could tell what would happen to them after they took the drug later.

Tian Qi enlisted the help of others to drag these limp bodies back into the club. Meanwhile, Yan Jun went over to speak to Mr. Kim (Wu).

Mr. Kim clearly recognized these men as his frequent customers. Unfortunately, he knew that they were in deep trouble today. It was bad enough to offend a member of the Manoban Family, but nothing was worse than angering Lisa. Mr. Kim said a silent prayer for them as well.

Mr. Kim was not a model citizen in any way. However, he had always gotten his priorities straight. It was pointless for him to offend Lisa for the sake of a few frequent customers.

He told his staff to feed these weaklings some powerful aphrodisiacs. After that, he sent several prostitutes over to their rooms.

This experience was usually a pleasant one, but it was terribly painful now. The effects of these aphrodisiacs would last the entire night until the next morning. Their "members" would certainly have trouble waking up again in the future...

Lisa smoked another cigarette outside his car. He had broken his vow to quit smoking tonight. The smell of smoke now lingered all over his body. He thought of the woman at home and wondered what was bothering her.

Lisa looked at his watch and noticed that it was almost eight o'clock. He called home. "Has the Mistress returned?"

"Not yet!" Ah Fu replied cautiously. She had assumed that the Young Master had taken his wife out since both of them had yet to return tonight.

Lisa furrowed his eyebrows and hung up. He called Jennie's cell phone number. He heard the familiar and unchanging message that went, "Sorry, the number you've dialed is currently unavailable..."

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*