Jisoo responded by behaving like the spoiled arrogant Young Master of Capital City. "Shin Ryujin, do you think I'm afraid of you? Why are you staring at me with those cowbell-sized eyes? Are you going to get your revenge? Come on, show me what you've got!"

He effortlessly grabbed Ryujin's wrist and pulled him toward himself. He wanted to flip Ryujin over while only using a small amount of force.

Ryujin was quick to respond as well. He had already used his legs to steady himself before Jisoo could restrict his movements...

The two men began to throw punches at one another. A serious brawl had broken out between them within three minutes of their encounter...

Ming Yang and Tian Qi were both worried that their bosses would be defeated. They were itching to have a go at it as well. They eyed each other before these two men decided that they should also fight!

A scuffle broke out between Ming Yang and Tian Qi too...

Lisa was thirsty just now, but the Bi Luo Chun green tea that Sister Liu brewed was still steaming. A satisfied look appeared on the man's face while he sipped his tea. He sat at the tea table on the veranda and looked at the other four people fighting!

"Not bad. Ryujin, pay attention to your left...

"Jisoo, aim downward when you're hitting him...

"Ming Yang, don't even think about using those dirty tricks! Tian Qi is an honest opponent.

"Tian Qi, you're not supposed to hit your opponent's face during a fight. What have I taught you..."

Third Young Master Manoban was being unhelpful and extremely judgemental!

Wounds quickly appeared on the faces of all four men.

Jisoo had an advantage when it came to fistfighting because he had experienced numerous battles. His physique was also clearly superior. Meanwhile, Ryujin looked more savage now. There were more wounds on his face in addition to the original scar on the left side.

He spat out a mouthful of blood and cursed, "F*ck. Why did you bring him here, Lisa? How dare you drink my tea without helping me? Can't you see how badly I've been beaten?"

Frankly, Jisoo was not in much better shape. His windbreaker now resembled a pile of torn rags on his body while his chin was slightly swollen. The faintest touch would result in throbbing pain.

He straightened his body and drew his lips back before rubbing his chin. His temper flared up when he narrowed his eyes and saw the carefree look on Lisa's face. "Damn, I can't believe that I was beaten up right away when I followed you here. I didn't even get anything to eat or drink. Why do you look so f*cking happy?"

"Young Master, that was really mean..."

This was almost too much for the honest and simple-minded Tian Qi to handle. He wiped the traces of blood off the corners of his mouth. This blockhead who was used to listening to orders did not dare to look Lisa in the eye. Nonetheless, he had voiced his thoughts.

Aside from Ming Yang, the men who fought earlier had their attention on Lisa now. They had finally found a common goal.

Lisa lifted his teacup and narrowed his eyes. He sipped his tea. "You're all finally united! I thought that you'd only let this matter rest once you'd fought each other to death."

"Lisa, I respect you. Otherwise, I would've beaten him to a pulp today..."

Ryujin sighed. He furiously spat those words out before he returned to the villa to change his clothes.

"Hmph, as if!"

Jisoo was unconvinced.

He sat right next to Lisa when he saw that Ryujin had left. He snatched the teapot from Lisa and poured a cup of tea for Tian Qi and himself. He was terribly thirsty after the fight. Mr. Kim was not the slightest bit concerned about elegance and merely gulped down the tea.

Ryujin came out of the villa in a short while once he had changed his clothes. He was dressed in sporty gray-colored casual wear while band-aids were stuck all over his forehead. Nonetheless, he still looked attractive.

On the contrary, Jisoo looked terrible. This made Ryujin feel slightly better.

"Why did you bring him here?"

Ryujin could not understand why Lisa brought Jisoo to Liu Li Villa without even telling him.

Jisoo snorted, "You make it seem like I wanted to come. If I knew that you treated your guests like this, I would've stayed far away even if you invited me!"

Lisa's dark eyes were completely emotionless. He glared at the two men who were a combined age of fifty as they argued back and forth.

"I invited both of you here for a meeting!" Lisa said indifferently.

"Hmph!"

"Hmph!"

Both men indicated their disdain for each other at the same time.

Lisa ignored them. He pressed his palms together and placed them in front of his forehead. He continued, "Woo-bin might still be alive!"

Ryujin and Jisoo were not surprised by this.

Ryujin's men have had conflicts with Hanbin already. They realized that an army veteran must have helped this loafer plan his military tactics in the mountainous regions. Ryujin immediately suspected that someone else was there with Hanbin. This person was definitely a master of mountain and jungle warfare.

Woo-bin, who had fought with him in the past, was the one who thought of all the military tactics.

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*