He was meticulous and careful. Not a single inch of her skin was neglected...

Jennie's body trembled and tensed under his lips. Her little hands grabbed the shiny pebbles beside the pool as she endured the burning heat teasing her from behind.

She bit her lips firmly to silence herself. Her cheeks were bright red now. In the end, she could not stop herself from moaning quietly...

"Baby, these feelings are perfectly normal. Don't hold back..."

Lisa started moving again as he spoke.

Jennie sighed softly.

The water splashed about...

The waves rippled as the couple intertwined themselves intimately.

"Moan for me, Little Nini..." Lisa whispered in her ear.

Jennie sobbed quietly and refused to comply.

In the end, she cried out and even yelled until her throat became hoarse...

Before Jennie fainted, she heard the man complain unhappily, "Your stamina is terrible, my Little Nini."

Damn, he was so close!

*

Lisa held his wife in his arms and carried her out of the pool.

Jennie slept soundly that night. Yuan Lisa played with her hair and kissed her face.

She had no idea that Hanbin's subordinates had ambushed Sheng Yu while she and Lisa were frolicking in the water. They had attempted to kidnap Shin Hye...

Lisa's phone screen flashed when Yan Jun called him. He opened the sliding door and walked to the balcony to avoid disturbing the woman who was sound asleep.

"Sir, you were right. Hanbin's men ambushed Sheng Yu Hospital. Fortunately, our defenses were already in place beforehand. Mrs. Kim is safe."

Yan Jun was in awe of Lisa's foresight.

Lisa turned his head and looked through the floor-length window. He saw the woman turn over on the large bed in the bedroom. He whispered, "Tell them not to mention this to the mistress."

Yan Jun nodded and agreed. Lisa had personally picked the mistress up from work earlier tonight. He took her out to relax because he wanted to prevent her from thinking too much about such upsetting things.

Dawn broke, and the exhausted woman woke up to Lisa pressing light kisses on her lips.

She opened her eyes and met his dark pupils. His eyes were like two deep and ancient ponds in which steady undercurrents surged. He resembled a perfectly satisfied person who was filled with happiness.

"Let's return to Luo Hai..."

"Don't you want to stay a little longer? You've been working so hard these few days. I hate seeing you so exhausted."

Lisa's voice was deep and affectionate.

Jennie actually liked this quiet place very much. However, she feared that Lisa would ravish her completely if they hid here as if they were Adam and Eve.

"What about your work?"

"I'm the boss!"

"You're an irresponsible, greedy boss who only cares about himself then!"

Lisa was about to fasten the buttons on his white shirt, but his hands paused when he heard Jennie's retort.

This woman was already arguing with him when her eyes could barely open themselves. He sighed. "It seems like the mistress still has some energy to spare."