(44) Field of the Cloth of Gold 2

we rode upon our horses over a hill where we saw the humungous tents. henry insisted he go first with cardinal wosely so they both galloped all the way there till he met someone else on a horse and went in.

"let's go," Charles Brandon said who was next to me with Isabella behind him clinging onto him for dear life. we made it and we were greeted by none other than king Francis. he helped me off of my horse before I jumped into my brother's arms. He picked me up and swung me around. Once he put me down he placed his hand on isabella's head rushing her hair slightly.

"lady Isabella, it's lovely to see you once more even though you may not remember me, im king Francis your uncle" he introduced himself as Isabella curtsied. he shook Charles hand withering into his ear and making Charles giggle. 

The day was so enjoyable dancing, drinking, partying and tournaments till I could no more. Both the kings had gone all out and I knew this would put them in debt, but oh well. I was now talking with Anne Boylen who was very sweet but quite plain. her eyes said it all, they were fierce, wild and full of such power you wouldn't believe it.

"oh Anne it's lovely seeing you again, have you met my daughter, Isabella Brandon," I said as my daughter came to my side. she curtsied to Anne as Anne did the same,

"Brandon," she said with a lot of questions in her tone.

"ah yes, me and the duke Suffolk's daughter before I married the king," I said and she nodded.

"well she is an absolute beauty, I wish I could look like you," Anne said directing her comment to Isabella as I smiled.

"my lady Anne great beauty comes with a cost, but the wit and intelligence that you possess are merely harmless and such a stunning factor of who you are" isabella piped up making Anne smile. Anne wandered off and I turned to Isabella

"you are such a sweet child how did I get so lucky" I wisphered to her and she shrugged with a smile. I then felt someone pounce upon me and it was Beatrix and her husband Henry Howard. Beatrix pulled me into a hug

"I've missed you, your Majesty," she said.

"It's always a pleasure seeing you Beatrix and henry we miss you at court, how is your child," I asked

"He is good, little Geoffrey is fine and I am expecting once more," she said and I shook her slightly.

"I'm so happy for you," I said with a grand smile. I then walked a little with Charles Brandon by my side to where the crowds were gathered.

"This has been so good," he said as our daughter wandered over standing by my side.

"I know, it's amazing I wish it could never end," I said as we walked through the crowds where henry and Francis stood opposite each other.

"Charlotte" I heard, I turned around and there was Margurite. She came over and drew me into a hug. We then all began chatting until the meal started, Charles guided me to my seat next to Francis. he sat next to Claude who was seated next to Henry, on my other side sat Philip.

"oh my, she is beautiful who the child is that" Philip wisphered to me and I smiled.

"my daughter" I replied and his mouth dropped as his eyes widened,

"I thought your daughter was only 4 years old," he asked and I nodded.

"yes, me and the king's daughter mary but that is me and Charles Brandon's daughter Isabelle. she is 10 years of age and illegitimate but I don't care," I said and Philip just stared at me and back at Isabella. she walked over to Charles and stood by him as he held her hand. henry then made her walk over to him and he took her hand and kissed it, whispering something into her ear making her grin.