356: The One Where it's the Right Person, Wrong Time

ابدأ من البداية

I walk out of the bathroom and over to the bed. "Good morning babe." I say smiling. "That's my shirt and underwear." Sweet Pea says looking at me. "You tore my underwear off at some point last night." I tell him. He looks at me and smiles. "Oh yeah." He says quietly. "Also all my clothes are in the living room." I say getting into the bed. "Last night was great." I whisper. He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "You've gotten a lot better since that one time in high school." He looks at me annoyed. I smile. "I'm sorry about that." He says quietly. "We were 14." I whisper. "It was both of our first times." I add. "That was your first?" He ask quietly. I nod. "I thought you and Fangs-." I stop him. "That doesn't really count. We made out, he got hard and came in his pants." I tell him. "He said you had sex." I groan. "He just said that so you'd think he was cool." He looks at me. "I'm sorry that happened." I shake my head. "I don't really care Fangs has proven that he's not an asshole so I don't hate him." I kiss him. "Do you want breakfast?" He ask quietly. I nod. I kiss him. "Yeah." He smiles. "Don't you have to go to work?" He ask quietly. "We work at the same place, you of all people should know the bar doesn't open until 1 and I don't have to be there until 12:30!" I explain. "Oh yeah." He smiles. I kiss him. He deepens the kiss and reaches his hand down my thigh. "You really don't hold back." I whisper. "I'm hard as a rock right now." He tells me pulling the blanket down. I see his penis being held down by his pants. "Damn." I whisper. I go down to his crotch, pull down his pants and watch his penis bounce out. He moans as I squeeze his balls. "Oh dear god." He whispers. He lies his head back as I kiss up and down his dick. "Ton... oh yes." He whispers. I kiss the tip and slowly move my way down taking him all. "You're so hot." He tells me as I bob my head up and down. "Oh!" He moves some hair out of my face as we make eye contact. "Can you suck my balls a little more?" He ask quietly. I nod and suck in his balls and I rub his dick he join a little. "Fuck!" He moans out. "I'm gonna cum Toni." He whispers. I go back to sucking his dick as he cums. "God!" He moans quietly. I rub up his thighs, he likes when I do that. I look up at him and swallow his cum. He looks at me in shock. "Not to tell you what to do but it would have been really hot if you spit it out on my dick." He tells me. "Maybe next time if you're good." I say quietly. He smiles. "What about you?" He ask quietly. "I'm ok." I tell him. "You sure?" He ask concerned. I nod. "Ok."

I look at Sweet Pea who's making pancakes. "You're ass is amazing." I tell him. He looks at me. I smile. "Yours is too." He tells me. I kiss him. "Good to know we're on the same page." He laughs quietly. "I love you." He says quietly.
"I love you too baby." He smiles. "So what are your plans for today?" He ask quietly. "Well, I'm gonna go and get some new underwear. Then after that, I'm gonna go to work. That's about it." He nods. "Do we have any plans this weekend?" He ask quietly. "No why?" I ask quietly. "Well, my mom texted me asking if we wanted to do that dinner on Saturday." He tells me. "What time?" I ask him. "6." I nod. "I'm not busy." He smiles. "Cool." He says happily. "Are you working tonight?" I ask him. "No. Veronica has me picking up an order." He says quietly. "No, I have you doing that I just made Veronica tell you." I say quietly. "Why did you ask if you already knew?" He ask quietly. "I was making conversation." He nods.

I hand Cheryl a beer. "So? How was your night?" She ask quietly. "Good." I smile. "You had sex." She says quietly. I smile. "Yeah." I say quietly. "Is it weird that we are very causal about our dating life's?" I ask her. "I don't think so." I nod. "Why? Do you think it is?" I shrug. "I don't know, we never really had closer." I tell her honestly. "Do you ever think it was a mistake?" She ask quietly. "What?" I ask her. "Breaking up." I look at her. "I don't know. I mean we had our reasons for breaking up." I tell her. "I think if we are meant to be then it would have happened." I say quietly. She keeps looking over at the door. "Are you suppose to be meeting someone?" I ask her. "Yeah! I had a date. She was supposed to be here an hour ago." She says sadly. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's ok. I wasn't really that interested, but I thought it was worth a shot." She says quietly. I look at her. "Well, whoever stood you up is stupid." I tell her honestly. "You have a boyfriend." I nod. "Yeah. I know. I would say the same thing to Veronica, or Fangs or Arch-." I stop myself. "Not Archie, definitely not Archie anyone but Archie." I say quietly. She smiles.