Lisa also liked shooting, but he could not beat Jisoo in terms of marksmanship.

He loaded his gun and fired 5 shots as well. Jisoo laughed when he saw the results. “That was terrible!”

“Hmph! I’m no match for you on the shooting range, but I’m certainly better in the bedroom!”

Lisa smirked. He turned around and saw Jisoo's lips tremble. He felt much better now.

“How do you know?” Jisoo refused to back down. “I made Chaeng feel as though she was about to die from ecstasy…”

“But how many times could you do it? I can do that anytime!”

Lisa gave a faint smile. His expression showed that he wanted to pick a fight with him…

Jisoo felt miserable lately. Chaeyoung had completely severed her ties with him after they slept together once.

Her exact words were: “You’ve already gotten what you wanted, so our relationship ends here!”

What?!

What did she mean? Did she think that he only wanted her for her body?

Was Jisoo really that kind of person?

Nonetheless, he was certainly upset now that Lisa was making fun of him and it had truly been a while since his last sexual intercourse.

Jisoo wanted nothing more than to drag Chaeyoung over here now. He wanted to trap her on his bed and make love to her for three days and three nights. Lisa would never dare to tease him ever again…

“That woman has no time for anything other than that case. I couldn’t even get hold of her if I wanted to…”

Jisoo remembered that Chaeyoung was basically living in the police department now. He became slightly dejected when he realized that he could not charge into the major crimes department and take that woman away.

“Little Nini is constantly busy too! Both of us have been sabotaged by Taecyeon's death. Little Nini can’t rest peacefully if this case isn’t solved. She shouldn’t have been a reporter!”

An affectionate smile appeared on Lisa's face when he mentioned Jennie. The sight made Jisoo's skin crawled.

“Hmph, she should’ve chosen a different career path if she’d rather solve the cases than write about them! Your Little Jenjen certainly has big goals.”

Jisoo smiled and asked, “What do you think of Taecyeon's death?”

Lisa and Jisoo sat at the tea table under the veranda. The servant came and served them some fragrant Pu-er tea.

Lisa liked the Pu-er tea that Jisoo brought over. He had served in Yun Nan and Gui Zhou before and he still remained in contact with the locals there. They would always send him the purest Pu-er tea when the season came around every year.

“Taecyeon was an unreasonable b*stard with a violent temper. It wasn’t surprising that this happened to him. However, the killer was very cautious as they managed to think of a seemingly flawless way to kill him. The major crimes department can’t even make heads or tails of the situation.

“Jae-wook is basically helpless now that Nie Chao and Taecyeon have died. He was forced to leave his son’s murder case to the police as he’s dealing with other matters. This is certainly a good opportunity for us to tie up our loose ends.”

Lisa pressed his seductive lips against the rim of his teacup as he spoke.

“When do you plan to make your move?”

“Not now.” Lisa was still apprehensive about many things. “The Old Mistress had yet to recover from Taecyeon's death. It’ll be too much for her to handle if we hurt Jae-wook now!”

“You’re right. However, Jae-wook wasn’t the only one who was seriously affected by Taecyeon's death. He had previously maintained close ties with Hanbin. Now that he’s dead, Hanbin is fighting a lone battle. He might contact Little Jenjen for help!” said Jisoo.

“I’d thought of that too. I’ll make the necessary arrangements for Little Nini. Perhaps we can use this to expose him.”

Lisa seemed to have everything in the palm of his hand.

“The police will be investigating this case openly while I do the same in secret. I believe that the person who is hiding behind our backs will be unable to support himself sooner or later!”

Jisoo pondered for some time. “Once this case is solved, I’ll take Chaeyoung somewhere and show her that it’s worth giving me a shot!”

*

Jisoo's wish would be fulfilled very quickly. The case was far less complicated than they thought. The major crimes department immediately realized their mistake once they put their minds to it.

Taecyeon had made two pots of coffee throughout the duration of the interview. All three of them drank more than half of the first batch of coffee once it was served. After that, he boiled more water to refill the coffee pot.

He was the only one who drank the second batch of coffee; the two reporters only had the coffee that was made with the first pot of water…

“Go to the Manoban Family Mansion immediately and examined the water supply system there!” instructed Huai at once after he heard the reporters’ statements.

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*