How could he not know that she was a virgin at that time?

After their marriage, this woman had always abode by her duties scrupulously. Therefore, Taecyeon was certain that she dared not do it.

Even so, he enjoyed torturing her because of the wickedness in his heart!

“Indeed, I do know everything. However, that boy had already kissed these lips. How sure are you that he does not have the intention to sleep with you? This reason alone is enough for me to make sure that he suffers a violent death!”

He caressed her lips with his huge rough hands, which caused her to quiver slightly.

“No!” Tzuyu opened her eyes and wailed in fear, “I beg you, please don’t. I’ll do anything you want, but please do not hurt Jungkook, he’s innocent…”

“Very good!” Taecyeon had a smug smile on his face, “That depends on whether you can please me or not!”

The wickedness inside of Taecyeon grew stronger and his smile had gotten even more hideous.

Tzuyu felt as if her heart was falling into a bottomless abyss and the feeling of hatred filled her heart. Tears blurred her vision as she looked at Taecyeon's face, which looked extremely similar to that of as Lisa's.

“Taecyeon, you… You’re a demon!”

“You’re right, Mrs. Manoban!”

Taecyeon said coldly, “I’m indeed a demon! Nonetheless, don’t forget that you’re the one who opened the door to the world of demons and forced your way in.”

Tzuyu remained silent. At this point, nothing would change regardless of what she said.

“Your father made you sleep with me, bear my child, and forced me to marry you. If you were to hate someone, shouldn’t it be that old geezer, Wen Youquan?

Taecyeon was in quite a good mood today, so he had the patience to play along.

“Taecyeon, stop acting so shamelessly!”

Tzuyu was utterly disgusted. She shut her eyes as she did not want to look at Taecyeon.

He was the one who pushed her into the abyss, yet he turned it around and shifted the blame onto someone else!

However, Taecyeon did not allow her to do as she wished. He increased the force on his grip and Tzuyu felt a chill down her spine when he spoke in a tone which sounded as though it came from hell.

“You should learn how to please me. Otherwise, you should know that I have many ways to make sure that your life is a living hell!”

As the man spoke, he placed his large hands on her waist and she gasped when he lifted the corner of her dress…

Taecyeon raised her waist with both his hands and her pitiful dress soon turned into piles of torn fabric under the torment of his large hands.

Without any cover, her exposed delicate fair skin became flushed. Tzuyu looked at the man who was about to violate her with an ashamed and dreary look in her eyes.

This man was her husband?

It was a fact that Wen Ya did not want to accept!

Nonetheless, it was indeed the truth!

Yet, it was her parents who made her accept this fact.

She had been compromising continuously. She gave in to destiny for the Chou Family and gave in to herself to survive in this world.

Jennie once asked her, why not get a divorce?

In truth, she really wanted to.

However, she did not have the power to.

She was weak and she did not have the ability to protect herself. The only thing that her family could take advantage of was her delicate body.

If she were to get a divorce, a psycho like Taecyeon would drive the Chou Family into bankruptcy and her pitiful parents would end up on the streets.

How miserable would that be?

Even though they ruined her, she still kept them in her thoughts…

She thought to herself, if given a choice, why would she not want to have freedom?

Tears rolled down Tzuyu's face soundlessly as she reached her hands out to touch Taecyeon's shoulder. Then, she dug her nails deep into his shoulder and the scratch marks caused Taecyeon to frown in pain.

Her entire body was trembling with hate and she could only use this method to soothe the pain in her heart…

“Can’t wait? Mm?”

“Ah!” Tzuyu exclaimed. Her breath became rushed and her face turned bright red. Then, moisture started to collect in her large watery eyes.

The summer breeze was warm and cozy, yet Tzuyu's entire body felt cold.

They were on the balcony at the other side of the Peace Mansion and they could see everything clearly from above.

Tzuyu intuitively wanted to break free, “Why did you bring me here? I don’t want…”

The man ignored her protest. He grabbed both of her hands and pressed them onto the wall.

“My parents feel the reason why you’re not pregnant is that I wasn’t trying hard enough.”

As Taecyeon spoke, he looked towards the other side.

Tzuyu was stunned. She knew that he was doing it on purpose, so she instinctively retaliated, “You’re a madman!”

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*