Old Mistress was shocked. Seeing Somi regained consciousness, she muttered, “My Somi, how did you fall into the lake? You gave Grandmother the fright of my life!”

“How… How did I fall into the water? I’ve got no idea…”

Somi cried and said. She suddenly noticed that Jennie was also soaking wet. She knew that Jennie could swim, and so she had an inkling of what happened.

When Jennie saw Somi staring at her hesitantly, Jennie wondered to herself if this woman would falsely accuse her of pushing her into the water.

Somi snorted and felt helpless at her own stupidity deep in her heart. She was vexed at herself for constantly shooting herself in the foot.

There was still plenty of time in the days to come!

“I was chatting with Jennie by the lake when I saw a fish jumping out of the water, so I went closer to take a look, but I accidentally lost my footing and fell into it…”

F*ck! She was finally smart for once!

Jennie secretly let out a sigh of relief.

Somi finished her sentence and looked frightened still. Lisa looked at her suspiciously. Jennie saw that and quickly nodded, indicating that Somi was telling the truth.

Old Mistress sighed and chided the servants, “I’ve said it in the beginning that we should increase the height of the guardrail surrounding the pavilion. There’s gonna be a number of children in the mansion in the future, so we can’t afford to take it lightly.”

Butler Fu agreed. “I will send someone to make the guardrail higher tomorrow! Mistress and Miss have suffered this time. We won’t be careless anymore!”

Hibiscus Garden

While Jennie took a hot bath, Ah Fu boiled some tea that would help warm her stomach. Truthfully, she could not drink any of it as she had gulped down quite a lot of water in the lake.

However, Lisa would not let her off, so she had to bear with it and drink half of the tea. Coupled with the warmth coming from Lisa's large hands, very soon, the menstrual pain felt better.

“What really happened?” Lisa caressed her belly and asked softly.

“Didn’t Somi said it? We fell over while trying to watch the fish…”

“Do you think I’d believe that?”

Lisa gave a chilly and questioning stare. His pupils were deep, and his thick eyelashes were fluttering lightly like butterfly wings, causing Jennie to become flurried as she met his gaze.

“You don’t believe it? What if I tell you she was going to push me into the water, but she used too much force and ended up falling into the water, while I dived in to rescue her? Are you now convinced?”

Jennie smiled. She wanted to see Lisa's expression change.

“How stupid!”

The man’s look had indeed changed. His dark countenance became increasingly apparent, and he looked like he could not wait to swallow her up.

Jennie did not know who he was referring to as stupid. “Who’s stupid?”

“Who else? You, of course!” Lisa was worried about the woman’s IQ.

“How am I stupid?” Jennie could not help but feel wronged. Although she was not extremely bright, being chided by this man as a fool over and over again annoyed her.

“Why did you jump in? You should’ve just let her drown, yet you chose to jump in. Aren’t you stupid?”

Lisa said in a half-genuine and half-pretense manner. His expression was also not of a serious one.

Jennie was taken aback. She did not know what Lisa meant. “Are you willing to let her drown? After all, she’s the sister of the real Somi. Back then when that homicide happened…”

“You’ve said it yourself that she wanted to push you, so I think you shouldn’t have saved her!”

Lisa did not want Jennie to bring up the murder case again, so he cut off her words.

“If you’re the one who had fallen into the lake, I would’ve saved you too!”

Jennie said deliberately.

“Are you that capable?” Lisa asked.

Jennie nodded seriously. “Yea!”

“Then, the top priority is to plant a little kid here!” Lisa coldly snorted as his big hand continued to rub her abdomen, making the skin hot and dry.

Jennie was at loss for words.

Peace Mansion

Upon reaching home, Taecyeon and Tzuyu immediately changed their manner. Taecyeon seemed to have some opinion on the resurrection of Somi. “Interesting! This home is not as peaceful as it was anymore. More drama is bound to happen in the future!”

Hearing heard Taecyeon's remarks, Tzuyu did not want to bother Taecyeon. If she could keep mum, she would stay far away from him.

Although she had already gotten rid of the crutches, Tzuyu's legs were still somewhat feeble. The maid came forward to help Tzuyu, but when Taecyeon saw that, he ordered the maid to retreat. He then carried Tzuyu and went upstairs.

Tzuyu was frightened and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Making love!”

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*