"What happened?" Malia said from the bedroom door,

"She wet herself," Sinai responded quietly, "I think she was desperate," Sinai made excuses for her.

"She needs proper help Nai," Malia said staring back at her sister,

"I'm helping her," Sinai said focusing on the bed, "She's fine, it's a rough patch,"

"It's been a month," Malia shook her head, "This isn't a rough patch anymore, she needs medical attention,"

"I'm giving her medical attention," Sinai snapped at her,

"You can't give her what she needs Sinai, you think you can but she's too far gone," Malia teared up,

"It's a rough patch Malia. She's got through it before, I'll make sure she gets through it again," Sinai ignored her sister's tears.

"I called Leli. She's coming to take her away today," Malia said to her,

"Why would you do that?" Sinai spun around, "You had no right to do that,"

"She's my mom too," Malia defended sniffing,

"Then you should know that a psych ward isn't going to help her right now," Sinai stressed, "Get out Malia, call Leli back and tell her I've got it,"

"I'm not doing that," Malia shook her head,

"Yes you are," Sinai dropped the sheets on the floor and went into back into the bathroom closing the door.

Her heart broke when she saw Naala sitting under the shower, sobbing as the water fell on her fast.

Sinai reached in and felt that the water was stone cold. She turned the water off before she drowned herself.

"Mama what are you doing?" Sinai asked blinking away her tears,

"I'm sorry," Naala sobbed into her hands, her body shaking out of coldness.

"You don't have to be sorry," Sinai grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, to stop her shaking.

"It's okay," Sinai said pulling her put of the shower. They were both on the floor as Naala cried into Sinai, who didn't know what more she could do.

"I want them back," Naala cried helplessly, "I need him, I can't do this without him,"

"You have me," Sinai cried right alongside her, "I'm not letting you go mommy, you have to get better for us,"

"Please," Sinai almost begged. She was the only thing keeping Naala going at this point and she was fearful that it wasn't enough.

~~

PRESENT DAY ...

"I get to sleep in the main bed today," Justice smirked as him and Naala made the bed. He was helping her take off all the pillows she decorates it with.

"I need your help with this case, that's it," Naala laughed pulling the sheets back.

Justice's eyes were stuck on her chocolate brown skin that glistened and was very prominent in the small slip dress she was wearing.

"Tell me about the case," He snapped out of his fantasy,

Naala crawled onto the bed and sat her notes on her lap,

"It's a hard one. My client used to work for this family as a nanny. Their stuff started coming up missing and they started to blame her, then her boss ends up dead," Naala explained,