Acknowledgement

THE END.
Phew, here we are :)

On July 25, 2021 I published the first chapter of my book and after many months and sleepless nights I published the last chapter on September 25, 2021.
I wrote the whole story on my iPhone.
Actually, the story should be only for me to read, because I had fun writing, but, when the thought came to me to publish it, I hesitated at first.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that anyone would read the story but in these months we have reached 400k readers and I couldn't be happier.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading the story to the end and commenting a lot.
I appreciate your comments and messages so much and I really appreciate you guys taking extra time to support me.
Sometimes I still have to pinch myself to realize that we are already 400k readers and counting.
This book was my first story I wrote and I still can't believe I wrote my first book.

AHHH I WROTE MY FIRST BOOK!!!

Even though I wrote this book, there are countless people I want to thank:

To Blonde M. who supported me from day 1 and believed in me when no one else did.
I owe everything to you!
Without you I probably would never have started writing or never would have had the courage to publish the story at all.
You never, or rather rarely, complained when I sent you one of my thousands of drafts for you to read and review.
I can still remember sending you a photo of my growing readership every half hour and you really supported me EVERY TIME.
All I can say is, thank you!

And to my parents M.&K. who I bugged every second with it when I had even one new reader.
Thank you for your love and your strength!!!
I love you guys.

I thank the two brunettes S.&L. who were always by my side.
They found out about the story a little later but still supported me 100%.
You don't know how much you guys mean to me.

And finally the most important:
My readers.

I think over the last few months we've all been rooting for Britney and Mason's love story to continue.
The whole story has been an emotional mess and I know we have all laughed, dreamed and cried through this story.
Thank you to each and every one of you who have been there from the first page and supported me unconditionally.
I hope you love the story as much as I do.
All I can say is that without you I would never have made it to chapter 100.

I love you guys with all my heart.
Your Aida <33