Chapter 27

We were both in bed watching TV all day.
Somehow it was so strange.
Everything was peaceful and calm.
Almost as if we were both normal.

,,We have to get up slowly, you have to take me back to the dorm" I said as hard as it was for me.

,,I know, but I don't want you to go," he replied.

I didn't want to go either, but I had lectures again tomorrow that I couldn't miss again.

,,You can spend the night at my place," I suggested.

,,But what if Trixie suddenly shows up and sees us both together?" He asked.

What's so bad about Trixie knowing about us?
Wait a minute, is there even an us?
He had said he loved me so why wouldn't he want a relationship with me?
I thought it was self-explanatory that we were together after all the things we said to each other.

,,What are we, Mason?" I asked.

,,What?" he asked, surprised.

,,Well, I mean, what are we?" I asked.

,,I don't know, friends?" he said cautiously.

Ouch.

So I'm just a friend after everything that happened?

,,Are you serious? Friends?" I asked, breaking free from his embrace.

,,I don't know, now don't be angry and come back to bed" he said in a clearly worse mood.

,,No, Mason! I don't want to be just a friend" I said.

,,And I don't want to be just a friend" he said.

,,Then why can't we be together?" I asked.

,,Because I don't have any steady relationships," he answered.

,,You want me to be just a girlfriend just because you have to keep your image as a bad boy who never has a girlfriend?" I asked.

,,Yes," he said.

How can this boy I love be such an asshole?
I said the first thing that came to my mind, as stupid as it was.

,,Alright, so you don't mind if I go downstairs and fuck someone in the clique now?" I said and he turned pale in the face.

I quickly put on my dress and opened his room door and was about to leave when he slammed the door shut with all his might.
He took my wrist and pushed me against the wall until I couldn't move anymore.

,,What did you just say?" he breathed angrily into my face.

I swallowed, but I had fun provoking him, so I continued.

,,What? you don't like the idea of someone else touching me? Friend" I asked provocatively.

He tensed and squeezed my wrist tighter.
His breath went faster.
Mine too.

,,Don't you dare provoke me, Britt," he breathed dangerously close to my face.

,,Why not? We are not together, so I can sleep with whomever I want" I breathed.

,,Shut up!" he said.

,,Make me!" I hissed.

Oh no, where did that come from?

I knew what was going to happen now and I could hardly wait.

,,Just imagine another man's hands on my naked body," I whispered in his ear.

Mason pressed his lips so hard on mine that it hurt, but it was a wonderful pain.
I opened my mouth so he could kiss me properly.
My whole body was on fire and at that moment I wanted Mason so bad it hurt.
He grabbed me by the thighs and lifted me up, taking me to his bed without breaking our kiss for a second.
He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I got goosebumps.
I fell backwards onto his bed and pulled off his t-shirt so I could look at his muscles.
He came over me and kissed my neck.
He was in full control and he knew it.

,,I'm going to fuck those fucking words out of your mouth" he said as he pushed my dress up and put his hand between my legs.

,,I would love to rip this dress off your body" he said.

,,Please do it" I said breathlessly.

I did not have to tell him twice, because he immediately turned me on my back and pulled down my zipper and my dress with it.
When I was lying there only with bra and panties, I noticed how he let his gaze wander hungrily up and down me.

,,Fuck, you're perfect" he said.

Damn, I love this boy.
He kissed me on the neck and went further down to my belly.

,,Can I take off your bra?" he asked.

When I nodded, he took off my bra and my panties as well.
I was completely naked and never before had anyone seen me like this.

,,Fuck" he said as he looked at me.

,,What?" I asked nervously and I tried to cover myself.

Stop fucking covering yourself, you are beautiful" he said and took my hand that was covering my chest away.

,,Spread your legs baby" he said and I obeyed.

He went with his head between my legs and I did not know what to expect, but I could not wait.

,,you are always so wet for me" he said.

I always thought dirty talk was weird, but from Mason's mouth it was the most sensual and seductive thing I've ever heard.
He grabbed his tongue on my most intimate spot and I couldn't help but moan.
I don't know why it felt so good, but I curled my fingers into his pillow and tried not to cry out.
He let his finger slide inside me and I screamed in pleasure.
I was close to climaxing and his fingers were getting faster and faster and his tongue was devoted to that one sensitive spot.
Mason realized that I was about to come and he suddenly stopped.

,,Wh-why do you stop?" I asked breathlessly.

,,Apologize for what you said and I'll continue," he said.

He can't be serious.

, Mason, please just move on," I said, no longer able to stand his torture.

,,Apologize and say that I am the only one," he said.

Son of a bitch.

,,Okay, all right! I'm sorry, you're the only one Mason, the only one!" I said.

,,No other boy will ever touch you, because you are mine, do you understand?" He asked me.

Who does he think he is that he sees me as his property?

,,Hell yes! But please go on," I begged.

He started to grin and disappeared between my legs again as he moved his tongue up and down faster now and sucked lightly.
He was now using two curved fingers and sliding them in circles inside me faster and faster.
My back arched and my legs started to shake as I came under Mason's movements.
I screamed his name over and over again as I savored my orgasm.

As Mason slowly pulled his fingers out and lay next to me, he looked at me curiously.

,,And how was it?" he asked.

,,You're an asshole," I said breathlessly.

,,2 minutes ago you weren't complaining," he said with a grin.

I turned away from him and crawled under the covers.

,,Don't be mad, the thought of someone touching you makes me crazy and you knew that, but you still provoked me" he said and slid over to me.

,,I know, but we can't do this reconciliation thing every time we fight," I said.

,,I know, come here" he said and stretched out his arms and I snuggled up to him.

He gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and looked into my eyes.

,,I love you, Britney," he said.

,,I love you Mason" I said back and I kissed him on the chest.

We still hadn't discussed how we should go on.

Are we together or not?
God, this whole relationship thing is so complicated.