Chapter 12

When we arrived, I had the feeling that there were even more people there today than last time.
We got out, and soon I noticed that everyone was staring at us as we went in.

,,Trixie," I whispered to her as I tugged on her sleeve.

,,What is it?" she asked.

,,Everyone is staring at us," I said.

,,No sweetie, everyone is staring at you" she replied with a grin.

As I looked up and down at myself, I really noticed that I looked hot.
I noticed the hungry looks on me, and I felt uncomfortable and flattered at the same time.
Never in my life had I gotten so much attention from others, and I don't know yet if that is a positive or negative thing.

,,I think we need bodyguards for Britney so no one drags her up to a room today," Adam said.

Trixie giggles as Adam reaches for her hand.
They make a great couple.
Adam looks so in love every time he looks at Trixie.

The two of them went into the living room where, the others were already waiting.
I stayed in the background, but when I entered the living room, all the attention was on me and I felt myself blushing.

,,Holy shit! Britt, you look hot" said Ace from the couch.

I smiled briefly at him, but I was really uncomfortable with the whole thing.

,,Ace, stop drooling and leave your little one alone" said James next to him.

,,Shut up!" said Ace with a grin.

,,Britney, you look really great!" said James with an even hungrier look than Ace had before.

,,Well, who's drooling now?" Ace asked, and James pushed him off the couch as punishment.

,,Wanker!" said Ace, and everyone laughed.

Ace came over to me and sat down on the sofa.
I tried to slide away from him a bit, but the sofa was too small for that, and I couldn't move anymore.

Trixie and Adam were both in the kitchen, and they were talking to two other guys while everyone was drinking beer.
My heart stopped when I saw Mason come in with a blonde.
I thought he wasn't there today!
Suddenly the temperature rose and I couldn't breathe.
He didn't notice me at first, but nodded a greeting to Ace and James.
Before he even had a chance to see me, I fled to the kitchen to Trixie, so she could explain why the hell he was there.

,,Trixie! Why is Mason here?" I asked quietly as I pulled her away from the crowd.

,,Wait, what? He's here?" she asked, surprised.

,,Yeah, with some blonde," I explained.

,,Shit, I'm really sorry, I really didn't know he would be back so soon" she said.

,,What do I do now?" I asked desperately.

,,I can ask Adam to drive you home" she suggested.

,,No, that's okay, I just won't let him ruin my evening," I said.

,,Okay, good luck!" she said, and I went back to the living room full of courage.

Mason was once again dressed completely in black, and his hair fell casually on his forehead.
How can he look so good?
Ruby was out half naked as usual.
No seriously.
She was only wearing a bra and hot pants.
Ruby was between Ace and James, they both had a joint in their mouths, and they were breathing the smoke in Ruby's face.
I almost threw up when I saw Mason making out with this ugly blonde.
Although, she wasn't ugly at all.
In fact, quite the opposite.
She had blonde curly hair with bright blue eyes.
Her makeup looked perfect, and her tight dress was even more beautiful and skin accentuating than mine.
Damn, why does she look so good?
She's still ugly.
I wanted to leave again because I was sick of watching Mason pull her hips in tighter.
Don't they realize that everyone is watching?
Why don't they get a room?