Chapter 17

We held each other in our arms for 5 minutes and nobody said anything until now.
When I detached myself from him, as hard as it was for me, we looked into each other's eyes.

,,Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded while watching him look alternately at my lips and eyes.
He came closer and closer to my face, and I noticed how the surrounding air became tighter.

,,Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked, without taking his eyes off my lips for a single second.

I was still sitting astride his lap, and he slowly moved his hands towards my hips.

,,No," I said softly.

He raised his eyebrows as if he didn't believe me.

,,That can't be right," he said.

,,Why not?" I asked.

,,Because every time I look at you, I wonder how anyone can be so damn perfect," he said, and my heart leapt.

Is he serious?

,,I don't believe you," I said.

,,Why not?" he asked.

,,Look at me," I said.

,,Believe me, Britney, I am," he said.

Before I could pull myself together, I pressed my lips to his, and he gasped.
I had longed for those lips since the last time I had kissed him in his room.
He opened his mouth and coast me properly.
His warm tongue slowly stroked mine, and my body had caught fire.
He tasted the same as last time, a hint of mint.
He moved his hands to my hips while he slowly pushed up his t-shirt which I had on, exposing my bare thigh.
I began to move my hips back and forth, and soon I noticed that his boxers were getting tighter.

,,Fuck" he gasped close to my mouth.

I was surprised that my body seemed to know what to do, even though I had never had such an intimate experience.
He broke away from my lips, but before I could complain, he moved down to my neck.
I could feel every single movement of his warm tongue against my neck.
In the time when he was busy with my neck, I buried my hand in his hair while pulling it lightly.

,,Fuck, you're driving me crazy" he moaned against my neck as I moved my hips again.

He stopped my movements and lifted my chin up, so I had to look at him.

"I want to make you moan my name over and over again as I watch you swoon with pleasure" he said and my pulse quickened.

He looked me in the eye as if to gauge how I felt about it.

,,Do it" I breathed, and I watched him as a devilish grin spread across his face.

He went back down to my neck while his hands slowly moved under my t-shirt.

,,Lay down on the bed" he said, and I slowly climbed off him.

I lay backwards on his bed and he came over me.

,,Do you want it?" he asked me.

I swallowed, but I nodded anyway.

,,You have to say it, use your full lips," he said, and I tried not to blush right away.

,,I want it," I mumbled breathlessly as he slowly ran his tongue down my throat.

,,Do you have a, um...a condom?" I asked, blushing.

He looked at me a little funny for a moment, which made me nervous.

,,We are not going to sleep together," he said.

Ouch.
What else is he going to do with me?

,,Oh, why not?" I asked.

,,I don't want to rush into anything and before that I want to do other things with you," he said, which calmed me down a lot.

For a short moment I thought that he was messing with me again.

,,May I take off your shirt?" he asked me.

When I nodded, his beautiful green eyes shone.
He pulled the black T-shirt over my head.
He took a long time to pull the T-shirt over my head, because meanwhile he touched my hips with his fingertips, so that I got goose bumps.
I was just lying there with my white lace bra and matching panties.
That was the only nice underwear, in that I found myself attractive.
My breasts were always bigger than anyone else's, so I spent most of my time hiding them well under sweaters, but Mason probably brings out my worst side.

,,Fuck," he said as he looked at me.

As I lay on his bed in just my underwear, he watched me from above, which made me self-conscious again.
I tried to cover myself as good as I could with the blanket, but he stopped me.

,,You have nothing to be ashamed of, not in front of me, I am the last one who would judge you" he said.

Does he really mean it, or does he say that to everyone?

,,I'm serious" he said, and obviously he can read my mind.

,,Damn," he said.

,,What's going on?" I asked.

,,It's hard to imagine ever letting you go again," he said.

My heart almost wanted to burst.

While he kissed me, there were a thousand questions in my head.

Why could he do it so well?
Is it going to hurt?
What does it all mean?

I forgot all about the questions as he slowly started kissing along my breasts.
He slowly caressed my stomach with his fingertips, and I winced at the movement.
Mason noticed this, whereupon he repeated the motion.
He pulled away from me and looked at me.

"I want you to know that we can stop at any time, do you understand?" he asked.

I was really glad that he was being so respectful with me, so I nodded.
Mason let one hand go inside my panties, and he started to move his fingers.
I immediately felt a wave of pleasure go through my body and I let out a moan.

,,Oh, God," I moaned.

,,Not God, baby, I'm the exact opposite" he said.

How could those dirty words sound so seductive coming out of his mouth?
I found it hard to kiss Mason back as he moved his fingers in faster and faster circles.

"Does it feel good?" asked Mason.

He has to stop talking or this will be over much faster than I would like.

,,hmm" was the only thing I could say.

,,I'm going to put a finger inside you, okay?" he asked me.

I didn't know what to expect, but, if it felt as good as it did just now, I would let him do anything to me.
I nodded and Mason slid a finger inside me, and I moaned at the touch.
At first, it was unfamiliar and burned a little, but I immediately forgot about the pain as Mason started kissing my neck while he kept moving his fingers in and out.

"Oh my God!" I screamed with the lust that overcame me.

I felt my legs tense up and start to shake.
My back arched and my heart beat faster and faster.

,,Come for me, Britt," Mason breathed as he moved his fingers faster.

"Mason!" I screamed as I came under his movements, screaming his name over and over.