"Frankly, I don't like looking at you! I hate how you're openly lusting after Lisa even more!"

Somi's expression changed and became terribly contorted when she heard this.

Was Jennie already throwing a tantrum although she had yet to even launch her attack?

This sequence was wrong!

According to Somi's impression, Jennie was previously a
simple-minded girl. When did she become a sharp-tongued person to verbally attack others?

When she interacted with Jennie in the past, she merely thought of her as a naive woman who only knew how to pester Lisa and trail him. In other words, she tiresomely coaxed Lisa to gain his favor.

Later, she discovered that Lisa actually liked Jennie very
much although he spoke sarcastically to her on the surface. The heart of this man who always thought carefully was already inclined towards Jennie long ago.

Somi prepared to retaliate upon realizing that her territory trespassed. However, she discovered that she was powerless because Lisa had already decided to marry Jennie!

Thus, Somi lost her mind and did numerous insane things...

"Jennie, you're so shameful! Me, lusting after Lisa? He was originally supposed to be mine, okay? You stole the life that I was meant to have! Before you came and lived with the Manoban Family, the person who spent every day with him was me!"

"If you hadn't returned from Xi Fan and desperately pestered Lisa while I was abroad, do you think that you would be living in Hibiscus Garden today?"

Jennie saw that Somi was behaving arrogantly simply because she was Lisa's childhood sweetheart. She indifferently said, "I know that you care about the role of being the main woman in Hibiscus Garden. You can take it anytime if you like because I don't care about it as much as you'd imagine!"

While she spoke, Jennie saw that Somi was extremely
doubtful. She continued, "I never planned to live my entire life here while growing old with Lisa. Hence, I don't necessarily care about your concerns! However, my mother is the only remaining member of the Kim Family and she's still under Lisa's control while my brother's whereabouts are unknown. Thus, I simply have no choice!"

"I want to remind you that before I leave the Manoban Family, you still have to acknowledge my status as Mrs Manoban! Although you're rushing to take my place, you would have to wait for me to leave first. Therefore, you don't have to frantically run over and threaten me right in front of my face!"

Jennie's words had rendered Somi speechless after she
criticized her. After staring blankly, she was just about to rise up in revolt to refute her before her expression suddenly changed in an instant. She gently said, "Brother Lisa, you've returned!"

Lisa had one foot outside the door and another foot inside. He had clearly heard the woman's words...

Jennie grew slightly apprehensive when her eyes met Lisa's gaze. The things that she had said earlier were not entirely true but she saw that the man had a rather chilly look on his pale face...

...

The guilty woman became extremely obedient at night. After her shower, she sat on the bed and stared blankly.

Lisa had not lost his temper at all. On the contrary, he politely and considerately "chased" Somi away.

He did not say much to her while they were eating and simply went upstairs to feed Little Ginger Fur Ball and Briquet after they were done with their meal. Jennie sat on the bed and thought to herself.

On one hand, she felt rather guilty because of what she had said. Her words were rather severe because she was certainly upset at Somi at that time.

If she really did not care about Lisa at all, how could she be stupid enough to fight with someone like Somi?

On the other hand, this was her current situation. However, she was unwilling to live her entire life filled with doubts.

If the relationship between the Kim Family and the Manoban Family was verified later, Jennie could not imagine how things would conclude between her and Lisa.

While her thoughts were still in disorder, Lisa came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his body.

The water droplets dripped off his hair and rolled down his abdomen.

His figure was unbelievably perfect.

Although she had experienced physical intimacy with him numerous times, Jennie still could not tear her eyes away from his body.

It did not matter that this was pointless. After all, she might as well get a good look because she would not necessarily get to see it again next time.

Jennie confidently stared because her gaze could not depart from his perfect torso.

Lisa was originally filled with rage but when he saw that Jennie was currently staring at him like a love-struck fool, he wondered if she really found him that attractive.

"So you've always had this thought!"

Lisa's tone finally changed one night. It was no longer
intentionally modest and gentle anymore. On the contrary, flames secretly rushed through his eyes while his voice was rather stifled and resentful.

Jennie consciously supported her body with her hands when she saw his questioning gaze while his dark figure approached her. She briefly retreated but could not avoid his dominance...

"No... It's not... That... I wasn't going to run away..."

She knew that she was at fault but the man's breath had also thrown her off. Jennie suddenly felt confused when she was pressed down underneath Lisa's body. She kept rambling because she had no clue about what she wanted to express.

"Run away?" Lisa heard her actually using that word!

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*