Amore mio

When Mattheo finished with his aftercare, we fell asleep.
In the morning we were woken up and one of Mattheo's bodyguards came in.
"Sir, a call for you" said the man carefully and Mattheo took the phone sleepily in his hand.
"Yes?" He spoke into the loudspeaker, when he heard the voice he looked shocked.
He looked at me, nodded briefly and leaves the room.
Although I can hear his voice in front of the door, he speaks Italian so I don't understand anything anyway.
As long as he's outside, I give up my clothes and put them back on.
I walk towards the door but it opens again and Mattheo comes in,
"Where are you going amore mio?" He says and comes up to me
"Who was that on the phone"
"Massimo, my brother" he says as he takes his black suit out of the closet.
A brother? He never mentioned a brother or siblings in general.
"You have a brother?" I ask slightly upset, we are, or rather were, together for a long time and he has kept it quiet.
Actually, I'm not that surprised, after all, it's Mattheo we're talking about, a mysterious bastard, he doesn't even tell me everything.
Probably nobody knows everything about him except himself.
"Yes, two even, we're not that close together so I didn't think it was important to tell you about it."
"Oh really? We've been together for a while, Mattheo, don't you think I was interested? "
"Been?" Now he's looking away from his suit in my eyes, he thinks we'll be together again after one night? Like I'm so easy to get
"Do you think we're together again? Then you're dumber than I thought Mattheo." I laugh and walk past him, yet I feel his big hand grab my wrist and pull me back.
"Luana first of all be careful who you talk to, I am not one of your slaves understood? And second, you are mine, whether you want to or not and you know that so keep it up, we both know you will end up in bed with me again sooner or later and beg to be fucked." You can see how Mattheo regrets these last words and opens his mouth to say something but his pride wins and he stands there like the dominant bastard he is.
"We'll see" I whisper in his ear and then leave.

It's not that I don't really want him to touch or kiss me, but I can't make Mattheo feel like he has full power over me again. Because that's exactly what brought us both into this situation back then. He chose to betray me, no matter if it was out of love or not, he did it and in our world you can't get away with it with impunity, regardless of whether I love Mattheo, if I now pretend nothing happened then it will become enemies benefit and do exactly the same because I radiate weakness with it.
And that is exactly what I have avoided over the past few years, radiating weakness.
If you are a woman men will not believe that you have any kind of power or your own empire anyway. This is exactly why you have to convince them otherwise.
I hear Mattheo running after me
''Luana''
''Luana stand still''
''Luana'' this time it was the warning tone in his voice and I stopped,
''You can't go now, important people are coming today, and believe me they are useful'' Mattheo's attempt to hold me back here is cute
''Or is that just an excuse to keep me here?'' A little laugh escapes me.
''Maybe that too, but please stay'' wow Mattheo begging? That's something new, to be honest, I wouldn't have gone very far either, I still have a few things to do and who knows, maybe Mattheo will leave his proud behind for a moment and sincerely apologize. But if I think about it a moment longer, I realize that this will never happen.
''Alright, but only if you are my company'' I say and a little laugh forms on Mattheo's lips.
''I thought at first I have to ask you, but Luana if you wear a revealing dress then I will make sure that you cannot walk for a week, understand? And if someone touches you or just looks at you, I'll kill them, you stay by my side."
I roll my eyes,I really missed him but of course I wouldn't tell him that now, that wouldn't help his God complex any further.
''Did you roll your eyes?''
"Yes, what do you want to do about it?" I ask with a provocative laugh
He just lifts his eyebrow in surprise when he hears my answer, he looks down at me like I'm less valuable than him, and he runs his tongue along the inside of his cheek
''Will you see soon enough''
''How great'' say ironically
''Fucking brat'' he says and shakes his head, he takes my wrist and pulls me behind him.