A night i wont forget

First of all,I want to say sorry that I was so inactive,I had no motivation and a lot of stress. I hope you understand:) but now have fun reading and please comment and vote;)

⚠️this Part contains smut,knifes and guns ⚠️

The sunlight hits my face and I turn to the side with the attempt to fall into the deep sleep that I had, the attempt fails but it couldn't have been more beautiful and I wake up in the arms of the most beautiful man in the world. His hands wrap around my waist, his fluffy hair lies perfectly in the velvet pillow, the horizontal injury on his nose is slowly healing, his long, thick eyelashes, which I am a little jealous of, make his face look angelic.
A smile flits over my lips and his beautiful bright eyes open.
"Good morning darling" utters his rough morning voice
"Good morning" I smile and sit on the edge of the bed to get up and take a shower, but Mattheo pulls me back
"What are you doing, I have to take a shower", I moan playfully
"We could also take a shower together" a perverse smile spreads on his lips
"theo no, today is another weird ball or not?" I accuse him
"Yeah but it's tonight" his brown eyes meet mine.
"Then at least wait until after the ball" I say and go to shower.

"What are you going to wear-" I walk into Denitsa's room but see how she and Luciano are in an intimate situation in their bed and immediately I go out again, confused I go downstairs and sit down at the breakfast table, Mattheo walked 2 hours ago out of my room and is probably in his office. Meredith and other employees set the table. I eat something and as time flies by, I go upstairs and put on my dress and do my make-up and hair.
Meredith comes in and helps me with the other half of my hair.
"Are there many down there already?" I look at Meredith through the mirror
"half of the guests has already appeared." she says with a usual smile.
I nod silently and when I'm finished I look in the mirror, my long red dress with a low neckline emphasizes my figure perfectly, Denitsa comes in with a black elegant dress which is adorned with precious stones.
together we go down and behind the long corridor of the 2nd hall you can hear all the voices in the ball room.
the music makes the atmosphere even more beautiful.
I'm looking for Mattheo and he's already looking at me. He smiles but when he sees my cleavage it disappears, I disappear into the crowd and talk to people I have never met.
A few drinks turned into more and more. I was glad that the ball was over and the evening was coming to an end. Staggering, I walk up the meeting to my room on the 3rd floor. mattheo was to be expected on my bed. i consciously avoided him the whole evening because i know the discussion would go back to my dress and that i belong only to him, and that the same goes for my body.
"What are you doing here? I want to sleep" I take off my high heels and go in front of my mirror and take off my dress, I can feel Mattheo's gaze from my body but I put on a T-shirt and lie down next to me him to bed.
"Why did you avoid me?" His tone seems serious but different than usual.
"Because I know you would have argued with me about my dress" I turn to him and look into his bright eyes
"There is a reason for that" he sits up and his cold hand wanders under my T-shirt, the cold makes goose bumps appear on my skin, my skin feels as if it is burning at the points where he has touched it.
"And what reason?" He looks up at me
"Because you belong to me and the sight of your body is only allowed to me, understand?" The sound seems colder again, but if he doesn't hold back, slide his fingers down into my underpants.
My head turns to the side to escape his deep gaze but his other hand grabs my jaw and forces me to look into his face, I hate it when he thinks he's in control but on the other hand I love it when he does something like that.

His head sinks and he leaves wet kisses on my stomach up to my inner thighs, as expected he takes a knife out of my drawer and instead of taking off my underpants, he cuts them up, his smile spreading as he stuck his fingers into me and notice how wet I am, I mean who wouldn't get wet if someone did something like that to you?
"Look how wet you are for me."
His movements of his fingers get faster, I throw my head into the pillow and feel how everything explodes in me, but then, he stops.
I look up in uncertainty and see how he sits up and grabs the knife again.
He asks me to take off my shirt, I obey.
He leads the knife to my chest, he puts it between my breasts and slowly, but with a little pressure he pulls the knife down my chest.
I bite my lip.
When he reaches my legs with the knife, he puts it away and undresses. ''Finally'' thinks my voice in my head, when I see his tattoos, muscles and the six pack I get almost greedy to have him inside me.
As if the knife wasn't enough, he puts the gun on his pants before he takes off his pants and lets his stiff cock go.
He loads the gun and holds it against my head.
"You look good naked, better than with your suits"
"And you look hot with a gun to your head while I'm fucking you."
I enjoy it, how could I not?
When he penetrates me and increases his pace without mercy, I can't help but moan, he presses his hand over my mouth.
"Fuck–" he moans. I love to see him like that when he's so weak ...
"Please–" I don't want him to stop, no matter how much it hurts to feel his cock in my lower abdomen, I would accept this pain again and again.
"Look how pathetic you are, you're begging me to fuck you. You are so pathetic Luana." He says with a groan
He pulls out his cock and squirts his cum on my stomach area.
His hand grasps my wrist and he forces me to stand, my legs shaking.
He presses my hands against the pane of the large window in my room that overlooks the beach.
His cock penetrates me from behind, one hand of his grasps my braid and pulls me backwards, the other covers my mouth and prevents me from moaning his name too loudly.
"Come" his relieved voice whispered it in my ear, and with this one word he threw my whole body off track, it felt like fireworks or atoms filling my stomach, the tingling spread throughout my body my legs became weak, I felt how proud mattheo was of his, work,, he went to shower and I wanted to wait for him to sleep on his chest as always but I couldn't, I was too tired. So I fell asleep.

That was the best night in my life.