Stubbornness

How could it be otherwise? Of course I would be deceived again by love, why do I always fall in love with the wrong ones? I just fell in love ...

"i slap him in his fucking face, who does he think he is ?!" Denitsa grumbles and puts on her make-up, "I don't know, Deni, I don't care now, I just want to get this evening over ," says Lu, looking for a dress from the closet, "why does this stupid event have to take place here?" asks deni and closes the door to change.

In the evening, Lu and Deni go down the stairs and see countless people who had spread out in the house and were talking. Luciano comes to Deni and tells her every two seconds how pretty she is, and both go to greet other people, I do the same , in between I look over to mattheo. Not that I would be interested in what he does, but it doesn't hurt to have a look.

"Hello, I am santiago van dijk, a friend of your family "says a very handsome man, his blue eyes emphasize the black suit he is wearing.
"Luana Lestrange, nice to meet you, what brings you here?" Asks Luana curiously with a smile and she feels the glances coming from Mattheos.
"I heard you were here and just wanted to say hello. We really miss you in amsterdam." says santiago and smiles, "align, i miss the people there too," says Lu and takes a sip of her champagne. "will you give me this dance?" Santiago says and extends his hand to Lu and the music is played, "would be a pleasure for me", Both go to a large ballroom in the house and the room is filled with people, including Denitsa and Luciano, you can see How impressed Deni is that Luciano can dance. He doesn't seem to be a guy who can do that. At the back of the bar you can see mattheo looking at Luana and santiago and how he tries not to go straight away and beat everyone who just comes close.
"You can dance really well, you don't look like a girl who dances," says Santiago and laughs, "My mom taught me how to do it." Lu says back, at the end of the dance the two go out and walk through the large garden and talk to each other.
"could I talk to Luana for a moment?" comes rude from mattheo who appears behind the two of them, "I'll be inside, see you soon," says santiago and goes inside. says Lu coldly, "who is that?" Mattheo wants to know, "I don't know what this has to do with you" says Luana and smiles back wrongly and wants to walk past Mattheo but mattheo grabs Luana's arm and squeezes so hard that it hurts, "let go of me, what's the matter with you ?! "
"who is this." he says with a warning voice, "ugh a friend from my family where I come from, my goodness" says Lu indignantly, "why did you kiss this woman? first you tell me that you have feelings for me and then you kiss a fucking bitch? ! " she says questioningly but also arrogantly. "It's pathetic really, how much you hope it's you and me in the end." says mattheo and just laughs. Tears form in Luana's eyes and she looks shocked, "I wonder which will get you killed faster - your arrogance or your stubbornness." says Lu with a cold voice and goes inside.

mattheo POV:
It is not easy for me to do this but it is the best. if the wrong people find out that I have a weak spot, these people will take advantage of this directly, so it is better than someone is gonna hurt Luana.

„Ik was blij je te zien, bedankt voor de dans, ik kom zeker snel terug. Goedenacht Santiago."says Lu and then hangs up.
She still irons her clothes that she will put on tomorrow at school and then she goes to bed.

"Hey guys" comes from Deni and Lu who come to Alejandro and Rosalie for lunch in the schoolyard.
"hey, we want to go to the beach are you coming?" asks and Alejandro and of course we say yes.
Mattheo and Luciano weren't at home anyway so they don't know where we are, Denitsa and Lu know that there will be another drama but they don't care, it's getting colder and so they want to enjoy the last warm days.

They are playing volleyball until Lu's cell phone rings.
"the drama starts." She says and laughs, "so what is it?" She asks, "come home immediately." comes from mattheo and he sounds out of breath, "why are we with our friends on the beach" she says and a minute later she hears machine guns and other shots. "mattheo what's going on?" "mattheo answer" "we are coming." she says and packs her things as fast as possible and gives deni a warning look, she understands him immediately and packs too. As soon as you drive into the front yard of the villa you will hear gunshots and rush into the house.
They come into the living room and see Mattheo and Luciano tied to a chair, with light knives injured. Men are standing in front of them and have not noticed them yet, Luciano and Mattheo give us a look that we should run away, but then it is already too late. the men turn around and immediately Luana's mouth opens in shock ...