The love i never saw coming

Hello dear readers, sorry for the long break, I just had no motivation. Anyone who writes himself will understand that for sure. This is not the end of the story.
Have fun while reading!

⚠️guns,emotional,death⚠️

"I love you Theo" she whispers, then she closes her eyes.

Mattheo POV:
She has been here in the hospital for about 3 weeks now. Despite everything, she tries to laugh. I'm with her as often as I can.
"I didn't even notice the knife, vodka is good for that, isn't it? To not feel anything." Lu laughs as if nothing had ever happened to her.
"Carefully" I say as I help her to sit up.
"Mattheo, I can handle myself." Says Luana so seriously that I almost believed her, she always gets along on her own, but I don't leave her alone now.
"you always do Luana, but you were fucking stabbed should I leave you here alone?" I say louder, she giggles.
"I'll also call the driver he should drive in front of you. If you need help then tell me. Right now." I told her sternly.

"Fucking hell will you let it go? I don't need help." She chuckled,
"I got a knife in the stomach Mattheo. I'm not dead. Get over it." She added.

I was just about to go outside when she smiled
"You know what? I do need you Mattheo." She told me, you could read the agony on her face.
"Okay, then tell me what can I do?" I replied as my eyes searched deeply into hers.

"I need you to fuck off Mattheo." She said as her face grew into a smile and she chuckled.
"You're fucking impossible." I muttered, storming outside.
————————————————-
Home.
I walk down the second corridor and hear her voice swearing.
"Are you okay?" I lean against the door frame, amused.
"Fuck." She mumbles in front of the mirror, trying to remove the plaster from her stomach.
"Can't you get it off something?" I giggle and run to her.
My eyes find hers, she chews her lower lip.
With one pull I tear the band aid  off her stomach.
"I hate you Mattheo." She whispers in my ear as I walk past.
Her floral scent with a touch of vanilla grazes me. God how I missed that.
Her,in underwear.
My fingers all over her body.
Her angelic face in the morning.
She gets me out of the thought "can you make me the back of my dress?"
I nod, my fingers run along her spine, I see in the mirror how she smiles.
"Don't stare Mr. Ramirez," she winks.
"Call me that again and-"
"And what? Are you going to punish me?"
She asks while her nails run over my chest.
"No, because I want to hear you beg for it, love," breath on her neck, give her a kiss on the cheek and leave the room and go down to dinner.

Luana POV;
I am about to put on my jewels when a familiar face enters my room.
"Hey." I hug her tightly and feel something pressing on my wound,
"You look beautiful with a baby belly  Denitsa." I smile.
"Thanks, how are you?"
"It's better, did you get on with Luciano?" When this name leaves my mouth her smile fades, I nod and we go down to dinner.
We laughed. Mattheo, Denitsa and me. It felt like it used to be, but it's nothing like it used to be and it never will be again.
"Hello guys" We turn to the door and see Luciano come in, Denitsa giggles sarcastically, Mattheo does the same. I just roll my eyes until I see someone else walk in.
"You are not serious now" I get up but notice how Mattheo's hand pulls me back down.
"Nice to see you too, daughter"
Daughter. He shouldn't use this word, he's my father, but I'm far from his daughter.
"I never said it was good to see you." Pure venom drops down from my tongue.
"How do you still dare to go into the house?" Mattheo smiles, that kind of smile when you are about to destroy everything and everyone around you. "Give me a reason not to  shoot you." He adds

"Otherwise we'll shoot the whore and the baby", Luciano grits his teeth and holds Denitsa on her wrist with a dagger by her throat.

Enough for me, I put the two pistols under my dress and hold them in the direction of
Luciano and my father.
"Leave that shit, let go of her and just go," I smile sarcastically.
"Smile more, looks nicer," my father winks.
"Shall I tell you a secret?" I look at both of them and they nod. "I usually smile before I kill a man," I wink and enjoy how the smile disappears from both of them. For that, Mattheo and Denitsa smile at me.
I also smile until someone grabs my stomach wound from behind, which makes me scream, I look at Mattheo who is being held to the head with a gun.

And then my eyes slide to Denitsa.
She is pressed against the wall by Luciano.
After a deep look into Luciano's eyes, her gaze leads to me,
Right now I wish I could turn back time for her.

To the point where we laughed, cried, comforted each other when we first got our hearts broken, but I would love to see her smile again when we were on the plane the day we left our fathers.
But the universe or whatever comes after the fucked up life,has better plans for Denitsa.
If We see it like that, it's better for her, she deserves better than this.

Luana and Denitsa.

As the dagger pierces her heart, my knees go weak and my eyes start to tear
I realize

This is the end of our journey.

I get up with the last of my strength and just shoot, just like Mattheo.

I meet in my father's knee and between Luciano's eyes.

I sat down by Denitsa's lifeless body and pulled her to my chest.

When the gunshots stop, I look at her again and see she died with a smile.

––––––––––––––––––––––––
After a week of crying, I couldn't take it anymore.
I couldn't cry anymore.
Denitsa would not have wanted that.
I stopped crying, came out of my room but my body went numb.
As if my body had exposed all of its senses.
But I have to look forward.

In the evening I went to mattheos and my place where pretty much everything began.
He waited there.
"I was hoping you would come." The moonlight illuminates his beautiful face.
His features are about to give up control to his emotions, but it's Mattheo, no one controls him. Not even his own feelings.
"Why is that Theo?" I ask confused.
"Listen to me.."
he held his breath,fighting the tears watering,not wanting to show any signs of weakness as he stepped forward to me. Feet closer,his hands  cupped my checks,thumbs wiped my tears that kept falling because I knew what's coming next.
He looked softly into my eyes,
"There is forever in those eyes Lu. Our forever." he tried hiding his breaking voice,the cold winter air danced around us.
"You were the love i never saw coming."

I shook my head,refusing to believe or hear the words he's speaking.
"No–,no–, you can't do this." I sniffed,my chest heaving, "after everything we've been through you can't walk away Theo."
"You don't get to leave me.not now"

His forehead against mine.

"Out of all the promises we made and broke,this will be the one I promise to keep. I will come back to you. I always will,"
"I'm yours,till the end of this bullshit,Till the end of our lives. Never forget that." he glanced deeply in my eyes. Almost getting lost again in his eyes before they flickered to my lips.

"And you are mine,mine and only mine." i nodded as my face drained in the salty liquid .my heart heavy.
"Hold on to that,that I am yours and you're mine,how it's supposed to be darling."
I forced my lips into his. My hands moving to pull him closer,holding near.

This was it,
This was the end of our story,

He smiled against my lips
Before kissing me again. One the last time.
"keep your eyes closed" he mumbled against my lips .
And I did as asked.
I had my eyes sealed,feeling his touch tending away.
"Keep them closed."

Mattheos hands found mine,as I stood before him,eyes closed,my heart breaking within,
"I love you" he whispered,leaving a kiss on my knuckles and with that.
He let go.

Mattheo POV:
I was leaving her,
I was leaving the Girl I love behind and the thoughts of not seeing her angelic face every day,
not watching her as she wakes up,
hearing those sweet noises she made as she stretched her arms
,not to kiss those warm lips,
not to look deeply into her heavenly eyes whenever u craved to,
Not to  hearing hear voice,
Not to be able to touch her,
Feel her soft,heated skin in my cold one.