His scent

Dear reader, many thanks for the 1k reads. I can't thank you enough. I love y'all. have fun reading!

Denitsa POV:
I wake up tied to a chair, my eyelids are heavy and my eyes are barely opening.
I'm sitting in an office seat a handsome man, he's wearing a suit you can still see his muscles, his arms seem to be tattooed, he is sitting behind his table on a large leather armchair and smiles.
He nods and the bodyguards leave the room.
"So Mrs. Lestrange, how are you?" He laughs so it doesn't seem like he's taking the matter seriously yet he looks so damn hot.
"I'm not Luana, I'm Denitsa riddle." He looks at me with hooded eyes and rolls his eyes.
"What can the bastards actually manage, they can't even get the right girl."
He gets up and walks over to me, he's bigger than I thought. It looks even hotter up close.
"But you will also be able to do it for a short time" he runs his thumb over my lips and I let my head fall back.
"Already weak for your kidnapper, that can be punished, you know that, right?" He whispers to me, with Luciano I've always had goosebumps but with Adrien it's different, I feel a glow.
His fingers stroke my neck, I press my thighs together, Adrien grins at the sight.
He cuts the ropes where I was tied and stands me up.
Its smell surrounds me like a cloud of scent, it is based on a mixture of scotch and the Dior sauvage perfume.
He stands in front of me and goes with his finger under my bra strap and pulls it down my shoulder.
"I didn't allow you to touch me" although I like it I won't make him feel like I'm easy to get.
"And I didn't ask darling," he grabs my hips and leans me over his office table.

"Your sentences will always end with sir from now on, understand?" He commands me while his hands have slipped my skirt over my butt.
"Yes sir" I moan while I feel his long fingers inside me.
"Fuck you are so wet" He opens his belt.
He makes a knot with the belt and ties my hands.
He pulls my thong down and hits my ass three times.
When his cock penetrates me, I feel a tremendous pressure on my abdomen.
My hips hit the hard wood of the table with every push .
His right hand wraps around my ponytail and pulls my head backwards.
He slaps my ass again, his left hand massaging my clit.
The pressure is now in my whole body, I'm sure it's the orgasm that wants to get out, but shortly before I can come it stops, I feel a liquid on my ass and legs.
"Punishment, sweetie, I told you," he whispers to me.
"And don't you touch yourself, then the punishment will be even harder." He leaves the room and locks behind him.

Mattheo POV:
"Sorry, I was late, had something to do, Mattheo Ramirez what an honor." These pathetic words from the bastard are unbearable, I could cut his tongue out and feed him with it.
"What creates the honor for me." I lean from my chair in front of me but a bodyguard holds me back on my shoulder.
"Touch me again or I'll cut your hands off." I hiss.
"Well, why are you in such a bad mood?" Adrien laughs.
"Bloody hell save me your gossip and tell me why the hell you attacked us and wanted to kidnap Luana?" I've never been patient but this son of a bitch is getting me to the end of my nerves.
"I had a few conflicts with Mr. Lestrange so I wanted kind of revenge . But Marcel is already doing that." He laughs dirty.
"Woe to him just touch her-" I swear but Adrien interrupts.
"What ? Ahh, I see, Mattheo Ramirez is in love. That I can  experience that."
He laughs, the door opens and a tall man comes in.
"Hello Marcel, and how was it, tell us everything." Everyone in the room laughs, that's the bastard who was with Lu, I jump up.
"You bastard, I swear u if only touched her, I'll kill you" I scream and i get pulled back onto the chair by the bodyguards.
"I can understand why he chose her, I can only recommend the bitch to you" Marcel says
I swear if I'm out of here these sons of bitches will suffer.

Luana POV:
I'm sitting on the floor in a corner, trembling. It keeps looping in my head as this man rapes me.
The more I think about it, the more I just want to take the next pills and hope that I've taken enough and never wake up.
The only thing that keeps me alive is the thought of seeing Mattheo alive.
The door opens, Meredith comes in, she runs to me crying and wants to hug me, but I keep her at a distance, no matter how much I want to hug her, I can't.
"What happened!?" Meredith asks as if she already knew
I don't answer and just look into her eyes.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She cries even more now.
"Where's deni, is she okay?" I ask her and the corners of her mouth go down.
"The men took her with them." I see how difficult it is for Meredith to pronounce these words.
I cry even more now.

i have no strength to move through the house and see how all the employees clean everything, i walk down the corridor to mattheo's bedroom.
when i enter the room i smell mattheos scent .
my fingers stroke the keyboards of the piano, the piano where he taught me a piece. It was claire de lune.
Clair de lune mixed with our laughter because I kept failing.
at mattheo it looks so easy to play.
i get flashbacks of how he takes me on the bed, table, against the window or in the shower.
Our relationship is different from the sex, the sex is rough, very dominant but our relationship is like in a fairy tale, in a world of criminals but still beautifully defying mattheos seeks to argue.
I fell in love with him more than I should. but he helped me through so much.

I miss him. And want to see him again although I don't know if I can feel his closeness without remembering what the man did to me.

It's me again... AGAIN BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to yall. I hope you liked this chapter.
Much love!!!
To be continued.....