Mattheo

Mattheo pulls me to him
And i hug him. It's been way too long since I could feel his closeness, his smell, and just too long ago to have him with me.
I feel how fast his heart beats
My tears soak his suit, I swore I wouldn't cry, but I couldn't help myself.
Mattheo swallows hard, trying not to cry. His fingers go through my hair and he tries to calm me down.
"Hey baby" he whispers and takes my face in his hands while his thumbs wipe away my tears.

"Hey, why are you here? Why  adrien? And why are you sitting here and painting, you could have come to me. Mattheo seven damn months and you're sitting here? " I reproach him and wipe away my tears myself.
"They kept me here, I wanted to come" he tries to calm me down
Just as I was about to say something, Adrien comes in with Denitsa by his side.
Denitsa doesn't look in my direction, but adrien comes closer.
"Well, you sweeties, it's nice to see you again" He walks in my direction and Mattheo stands in front of me
I walk past him and reassure him with one look that it's okay.
"I have a question, now that you've been bothering us" I say and Adrien pours bourbon into his glass that is on the wooden table.

"Of course darling, what's up?" Asks adrien with his superimposed, charming manner and sits down in a red velvet armchair that shimmers red in the candlelight.
"Back when I freed Mattheo and denitsa here, and denitsa and you allegedly died, I had to think for a long time and a question came into my head. How did you know that I was going to try to free Mattheo and denitsa, you must have known because you had a plan that you wouldn't die, and the plan was more than Clever. "
Adrien laughs, Denitsa looks at him,
When I turn to the side I see Mattheo looking at Adrien with terrifying eyes.

"That's a good question darling, but I'll keep the answer for a little while. You know, for the tension "he laughs" you will sleep here today, take advantage of the hospitality, tomorrow  you unfortunately can  leave, It could have been so funny "You can notice sarcasm in his voice, him and denitsa leave the room.
As soon as they leave the room, you might think that it is easier to breathe. Their presence is unbearable.

I turn back to Mattheo
"Why does it have to be so strenouse"
Mattheo laughs and kisses me

How I missed his lips
All over my body or on my lips, I've missed his and longed for them for so long.

My mom used to warn me about everything from drugs to bad hair days
But she forgot to warn me about him.
She forgot to warn me about,how attached you can be to someone.
How his cold hands could suddenly warm my cold ones of how his blue eyes would make my dull heart thrive.
How he would put me together only to tear me apart again
And how I would do things to myself after he suddenly decides to leave me because it's for my own good.

"I missed you for to long,in to many ways,
It just had become another part of me.
Engraved deeper into my heart with the passing of the time.
I would wake up
Stretch,
Breathe,
And miss you
Midas and Lorenzo  told me to let it go,
To let YOU go,
And I would say,
You cannot simply will your heart to stop beating.
That no matter how long you hold your breath for,you cannot hold it forever,
And I could only stop kissing you,
If I stopped being myself entirely.
Because I love you so"Says Mattheo to me while stroking my cheek with his thumb and I hug him.

We stay like this for a while.
And then he takes my hand and leads me to the canvas where our portrait is half finished, I laugh
"What is that supposed to be?" I ask him and he sits down and pulls me onto his lap.
"We going to finish painting the picture"
"I can't paint," I laugh and he laughs too
"I'll show you" he gives me the brush and dips it into the oil paint that is next to us.
"And now you just move the brush like that" With his hand over mine he shows me every movement, he shows me how to blend and shade, he shows me everything exactly.

"see Lu, we made it" he kisses my neck and laughs,
"Yes we did, I mean, you made it, I didn't do anything"

After a long discussion of who has now completed the portrait, we lie in bed and fall asleep.

I wake up because of a noise, probably coming from Adrien's office downstairs, I get up carefully so that I don't wake Mattheo, I go downstairs and follow the male scream and arrive in front of Adrien's office, as expected.

I go in and see Adrien scream into his  phone

"If you don't do this, you will find your children's heads in your bedroom." He threatens and throws his  phone on the other side of the room
"Tough evening?" I laugh and sit in an armchair
"Yes darling, what do you want here"
"I woke up so I thought I'd take a look"
"How attentive of you darling, you can go again"
"No, I want answers. Which of my people betrayed my plan?"
I get up and walk to Adrien, he doesn't look bad in his suit, you can see his abdominal muscles with his tattoos through his shirt.
"Are we curious again mr. Lestrange? "
He laughs and sits down on his leather armchair,

"Yes so answer"
"I like your shirt, it would still look better on my bedroom floor," he smirks pervertedly
"Can you answer now?" I ask annoyed
"And what's in it for me if I tell you that?"
"Whatever you want, just tell me so I can kill them," I roll my eyes
"Whatever I want?" He smirks again, "Well, I like that, so when I took denitsa and Mattheo into captivity for the first time, it was clear that you would save them both, and it was obvious that you would have a plan to kill us. You're a smart girl and I'm honest your plan was very well thought out, yet it failed because of one person. This person came to me before the captivity  and even before I knew your father and told me your strategies and the rest was easy to see through "

I'm trying to sort my head but I can't come up with a name

"And who is this person?" I ask again

"It's Mattheo"