Stay awake

Elijah and Elio have been looking for the house where they could live for 2 weeks now, they have searched every hotel but nothing.

"What are you doing here" comes after Denitsa and it is Luciano leaning against the door frame "I look at the stars what does it look like?" asks deni and continues to look into the sky, Luciano comes to Denitsa on the terrace and also looks into the sky. "It won't be long and then my father will find me" says denitsa and exhales with difficulty "mattheo and I will take care of it , you are not going anywhere unless you want to " " since when has been so nice mr. morelli? " asks denitsa and laughs. "i'm nice to people who deserve it," he says, "but for the last two weeks you rejected me, what was that supposed to mean?" asks deni and looks at Luciano ... his eyes shine in the moonlight. "i'm not a person for closeness but on the other hand i like your closeness, it is good for me and helps me to forget" he says and looks into deni's chocolatey eyes

"forget? what do you mean" she asks curiously after "my and mattheos fathers were shot in front of us" he says bluntly

"omg my condolences, how did it happen if I may ask?" asks deni and looks at Luciano "a gang was here in the living room and they wanted to make a deal, but it was about something that we still don't know and the two were shot, if i see them i'll kill them" says luciano and looks at deni, both are slowly getting closer, "no, we are not allowed to do that, no matter how much I want it, i'm sorry" says Luciano and leaves Denitsa alone on the terrace.

the next morning everyone is sitting downstairs and talking except deni, she is quietly away Because of yesterday. Lu already knows what's going on, she also knows that she is hurt because she and Luciano have often gotten closer and she fell in love, which was unimaginable because denitsa riddle doesn't fall in love so quickly, but he seems to be special. Mattheo and Luana also got closer and despite many discussions, Luana also fell in love.

After dinner everyone got ready, Mattheo and Luciano would stay at home today because there is nothing to do today.

In the afternoon a secretary comes to Mattheo's office where Mattheo and Lu are just talking and cuddling more or less.
"What?" Mattheo asks and looks questioningly "Luciano calls you both into the living room, immediately" says the secretary and leaves the office. Lu and Mattheo go after her and see Luciano and Deni in the living room "what's up?" asks Lu. "Bodyguards have told me that there are about 10 cars on the way here. "says Luciano with a warning look. "oh no" say deni and Lu in a choir "they found us, fuck" says Lu and goes through her hair. "calmly we clarify that, don't worry" says Luciano and calms Denitsa who is going upstairs to get her knives out of her suitcase, which Lu and Deni always have with them to prepare for something like that because you have to reckon with everything when you are the daughter of a famous mafia boss, and the father has infinite enemies and they are constantly looking for leverage.
"come you go into a room where you hide and we take care of it," says mattheo. "no way,our fathers will hurt you, we can talk to them" says Lu and Denitsa nods head and gives Lu knives and both are stuck the knife in a strap on the leg that is under their skirts.
"I'll be right back I need to call someone" says Mattheo and disappears.

"10 cars parked In the yard, sir." says the secretary and disappears again. "It's time" says Lu and Deni nods and they both go to the door.

"father" says denitsa nervously, "hello Luana and denitsa, nice to see you again, say, you thought we couldn't find you?!" screams elio. "To be honest, we were hoping that you wouldn't find us," says Luana and looks at elijah and elio. "how do you talk to us ?!" Elijah screams over the whole yard.
"What the hell are you both expecting ?! That Lu and I just sit there and watch how you almost sell your daughters to some idiots because you can't get your stupid drug business under control ?!No, definitely not," Denitsa shouts back.

mattheo and Luciano come out and see ... the men who killed their fathers without thinking, point the gun they had in hand at the two of them, "wait what are you doing ?!" Lu asks shocked and looks at the two of them, "Luciano put the gun down, please" says deni and her eyes fill with tears but as stubborn as she is, she often flashes her eyes so that the tears do not fall out.
"you bastards you killed our fathers" screams Mattheo and Lu's heart stops for a second, what did he say?! my father killed the father of the boy I fell in love with ? no that can't be.
"what did you say?" asks Denitsa and looks back and forth between her father and mattheo, "you heard that right, we killed the two men and we have no regrets" says elio and you can see the anger spreading in denitsa's face, so she takes a knife under the skirt and throws it in a bodyguard from her father, and as well as she was trained she hits right in the middle of his chest.
"You little bitch, I did not expect that we would be on different sides one day" says Elio and aims his machine gun at her, "you will not dare"Luciano shouts and points his gun at Elio and stands in front of Denitsa.
"Father, we won't come with you, but you don't have to do any drama here, don't pretend that you care about me" shouts Luana.
Elio and Elijah just laugh out loud and the others from the 10 cars get out and point their guns at Mattheo, Denitsa, Luciano and Luana.
"You two will be brought to safety now, we have to have a word with your fathers, listen to Lu, everything will be fine" says Mattheo and looks at Lu
"I'm not going anywhere" say deni and Lu. "Denitsa riddle everything will be fine, we'll talk to your fathers and you will stay in the room, I'll be back, don't worry," says luciano and gives denitsa a kiss on the forehead, mattheo gives Luana too a kiss on your forehead, and although Luana and Denitsa defend themselves, they are brought into a secure room by bodyguards. Lu hugs Denitsa who knocks on the door and calls for her to let her out. "Everything will be fine," says Lu is close to tears, "I hope otherwise I'll kill my father myself" denitsa curses.

A little later they hear gunshots and they both wince. "LET US OUT" shouts Luana, and hits the door while Denitsa nervously walks through the area in the room and tears moisten her gentle cheeks.
After about ten minutes the shots stop, it felt like an eternity for Deni and Lu. Both are let out and run outside to the door. Denitsa runs in front of the door and she stops, "no, no no no no" she screams and Lu comes to her side ... her heart stops at the sight. Denitsa runs outside to Luciano who has a bullet wound in his shoulder and curses.
"hey hey hey, I'm here, everything will be fine, do you hear me ?!" says deni and presses luciano's wound shut and cries. Lu, on the other hand, is still rooted to the spot and with her mouth open, but then she runs off to mattheo who is lying on the floor, everything around him is covered with blood, mattheo was hit in the stomach ..
"no, no, you Stay awake do you hear me ?! Don't you dare close your eyes! please! come on!" Luana cries.
"Everything will be fine, I promise" whispers mattheo weakly and you can hear the sirens coming from the ambulance that drives into the yard, they rush to mattheo and deliver it in the car. "I want to go with you" Luana shouts but the doctors close the doors and drive away.
Lu looks at deni who is helping Luciano to get in and doctors follow her