I lost my love

first of all thanks for almost 600 reads, I am so grateful. I wish you happy reading.

⚠️This part contains drugs, rape, weapons, ⚠️

sit at the breakfast table and have breakfast, this time alone with Mattheo.
We were deep in conversation when the door slams open, we jump up immediately and I go to Denitsa who is crying.
"What happened?" I ask her in a tight hug.
"He cheated on me." When that came out of her mouth my heart stopped for a moment and Mattheo was shocked. Immediately I hug her even tighter.
We sit down and she tells us everything. I could kill that bastard.
Denitsa decides to go upstairs, she wants peace and quiet and I understand that.
Mattheo goes into his office and I follow him.
He is sitting on a velvet armchair. He's writing something in a notebook or something. Mattheo and a diary? This can not be.
I go in and throw myself on the couch opposite.
"Tell me what do you actually write in it?" I ask and walk towards him,
"Has nothing to do with you," he says with a laugh and holds the book away from me when I shoot at his to take it out of his hand.
"Give it to me," I laugh.
He lets it fall behind him and looks into my eyes, he smiles and his lips press mine, his hands clasp my cheeks to press me even more against his face.
I interrupt him.
"I still have to take a shower Theo, see you." I give him a kiss and walk down the corridors to my room.

Mattheo POV:

She leaves the room and the room still shines.
My smile disappears when my cell phone rings.
"What" I reply in an annoyed voice.
"You have to go through plan b. They are coming," says the male voice.
My heart leaps and goosebumps spread across my body.
"But-"
"No buts, we have no other option."
I hang up and toss my phone on the floor.
"Fuck" I scream and leave my office.
I take a warm shower to sort everything in my head, I lean against the wall with both hands and let the water roll down my body.
I don't want to but I have to and that's the bad thing.

Luana POV:
With my hair wet, I sit at the dressing table and get ready.
I only hear footsteps in the hall and not a second later Mattheo storms in.
"Hey baby" I say and ink my eyelashes.
"Leave it." Cold flows through my body
"What's wrong with you? You were in a good mood after all." I say and stand in front of him
"I can not do this anymore"
My heart stops briefly and my cheeks get hot.
"Mattheo what are you talking about?" I take a step towards him, but he takes a step backwards, causing my chest to pull.
"I'll be honest now, I was just using you." He laughs.
"And you haven't checked the whole time that I'm fooling you. Be with you? Thank you, I'd rather repeat everything in my life that was horrible than mean it with you.everyone  can only be sorry for you. You are, such a poor girl, your mother was killed, you grew up in the world of drugs, you were kidnapped by your father and raped by his people, I'm really sorry. "he says, making a fake sad face.
Tears run down my cheeks, everything in me feels like it's breaking and someone is going over it again.
I look into his eyes and leave the room, more tears running out of my eyes with every damn step.
Mattheo runs after me and then I stop.
"How could you ?! I love you, how can you destroy everything and everyone around you? Are you happy now !? Since the first second we spoke it was you, no matter whether I sleep, eat or study it is always you. YOU. How can you put me down like that Theo? But thanks for the honesty. " My hand is probably the last time I brush his cheek so I'm enjoying it. I smile with my last strength and leave him there.

I end up in my bathroom where I open the drawer and take out the pills. I look in the mirror and see how smeared my mascara is, now I can swallow the pills without water.
It feels like hours as long as I've been sitting there and crying.
I don't know why, either the fact that Mattheo could just say that without flinching or the fact that he was right about everything.
The door opens and I meet Deni's eyes, she looks surprised but gets straight to the point.
"Come to the armory and take what you can get, we're under attack," she says and disappears
I wash my face briefly and run down to the basement to the gun room.
In order not to trip over my black satin dress, I pull it up a bit.
When I arrive my eyes meet Mattheo's eyes but I look straight away.
"Who are they and why do they do that?" I ask while I take a submachine gun and an AK 47, I load the two and take some more ammunition.
"It's Adrien's gang, they have always had something against us. Mattheo and Luana take the west wing and Denitsa and I take the east wing. Take care of yourselves." Luciano nods to us and we all spread out.

I hear the first men and I hide behind a pillar, Mattheo does the same to me. I nod to him and we turn away from the pillar and fire at the armed men.
You fall to the ground and we keep walking.

Denitsa POV:
I don't even look at Luciano even though I long to fuck him right away.
But the bastard should perish in hell.
I hide behind a corner and load my machine gun.
I walk around the corner and shoot the two men who apparently weren't prepared for it.
"Still stubborn or what?" Luciano's voice echoes in the corridor.
"Nothing prevents me from shooting you so shut up your stupid fuck, bastard."
"Do it." He laughs and looks into my eyes because he knows how weak that makes me. So I turn around and leave the other one, Luciano doesn't seem to care otherwise he would order me to stay with him I keep walking

I see two men, I load my gun and shoot them, at least that's what I think. No bullets come out.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I scream and the men laugh out loud.
"Naive thing, we arent here for you, but there is definitely a free space in the basement," he says, and his hand covers my mouth and I am dragged into a car.

Luana POV:
"There are still 3 men in the building," Mattheo whispers in my ear, immediately I get goose bumps again, I get flashbacks of how he fucks me from behind and whisper dirty things to me, but I shoo these thoughts away,
When I walk around the corner and run against tall men, Mattheo immediately stands in front of me.
I am preparing to die with the love of my life, I had already found peace with dying as long as it is with or for Mattheo.
"Ah, we were looking for you," the brown-haired pervert smiles at me and wants to grab my arm, but Mattheo presses his weapon into the man's chest,
"Touch her and you die, and then your colleague will shoot me. So it's not a win-win situation for either of us, is it?" If he raises his eyebrows,
"I'm much more interesting than you, for Adrian. Just think about it, Mattheo Ramirez in your captivity." Mattheo is trying to save me. The men nod and grab his arm.
"No Mattheo, I'm going, stop it okay? I'll be fine." I grab his face with both hands and see that he has tears in his eyes, as if it were a goodbye forever.
"You should know that it was just for your protection earlier, I love you. I always will. If something happens to me, go to my office and read the diary. But don't forget that I love you more than anything else," he whispers to me and I wipe his tears away with my thumb while my tears run down on my own.
"I love you Mattheo, please don't go okay? Please." My voice keeps breaking off from crying.
His warm hands cover my face and he presses his lips to mine.
His tears wet my cheek.
After the kiss he leans his forehead against mine, then he gives me a kiss on the forehead. He whispers to me that he loves me and then he disappears with the men.

Everything around me disappears and I lean against the wall and slide down.
I can't control myself anymore and I'm starting to cry like I've never cried before.
I've lost my love, maybe forever. Maybe I will never be able to feel his voice, kiss, hugs any more.
Maybe it was the end of running around in the corridors, laughing at the lake.
Maybe it was the last time he tickled me up in the morning or gave me compliments or stared at me all the time when I told him something.
Maybe not, but what I know is that I just lost him.

Shivering, I run back to my room, I no longer care where the other man is.
I take the pills, sit on my bed, and swallow so many until I have a cramp from crying.
I lie down. I hear footsteps in my room, but that's all. Then everything turns black.

My eyes open, apparently I didn't take enough pills to die.
I lift my head and I'm naked on my bed, my body is paralyzed so I can't move.
A man comes to me, tears flow again.
He smiles perverted and climbs onto my king size bed.
"Please-" I beg him but he interrupts
"Shhhh be quiet princess, you'll like it." He smiles and his big hand covers my mouth as he steps on me.
I have no strength to defend myself.
I block the man's moans and how he tells me it's all good
I just want it to end
My tears are flowing

Why me?