"Luana"

⚠️ smut⚠️

"Have the cocaine been transported?" I ask when two of my men enter the room.
"Ivan took it m'am" replies Leonardo. "We shouldn't be in the way of the Russian mafia now."
"Yes we shouldn't , but this was the last time we had to depend on them.I hate to owe others."
In the last few years I've built my own empire, I own clubs, hotels, houses and enough men.
I would be lying if I said that I wasn't hoping to see Mattheo in one of my clubs one day, but I haven't yet.
I have heard his name every now and then, people saying that Mattheo is looking for me, or that they shouldn't do business with me because I belong to Mattheo.
Yes, my heart belongs to Mattheo and it will always belong to him, but lovers became enemies. Just because of a betrayal.when you betray someone in the world of the mafia you are basically dead.
"What should we do with the man down in the basement?" Asks Leonardo and swallows hard.
"I had fun with him, release him from his suffering and kill him, that's all you can do now." I say and send the two men away.
A little later a woman comes in with a child by her hand.
It's Denitsa and her son.
"Hey what are you doing here" I smile and walk towards the two of them and take them in my arms,
"Nino asks about you all the time and I was just here in Sicily anyway, so I thought I would come over." Says Denitsa as she sits down into the leather armchair next to my table.

"Why are you in Sicily?" I ask Denitsa while i give nino some cookies.
"Adrien wanted to come here for business,hell is going on in Venice. Adrien tortured someone because the man stole 146kg from his cocaine. "
A laugh escapes me.
When I left Mattheo two years ago, I contacted Denitsa. We still have our own businesses but we are close friends.
She  got married to Adrien, which to be honest I wouldn't have thought.
Everything is calm between adriens and my mafia. When we need each other, we help each other.
"You can stay here. I'm not here tonight, I have to go to one of my clubs, work and so on. " I laugh.
"That would be great, I really don't feel like seeing Adrien's housemaids walking around with extra short skirts like needy sluts." Denitsa rolls her eyes.
I laugh and sit Nino on Denitsa's lap, "just choose a room, all rooms are still free in the second and third corridors."
I walk out of my office with that.

I go to my bathroom in my room and shower. Everywhere my hands touch my body, I wish it were Mattheo's hands.
Every time I shower I remember how he would push me against the wall and take me from behind, warm water ricocheting off our skin, and he would whisper to me what a good girl I was.
I would give anything to feel his cock inside me.
I want him. And I get it no matter what it costs.
At the thought of how he fucked me, I catch myself doing circular movements with my hand on my clitoris.
Just the thought of him makes me cum.
I bite my hand so as not to groan loudly as my orgasm brings my body into a rigid position and my legs become soft.
I promised to stop thinking about Mattheo.
But again and again, every second, every minute, every fucking day for two years I only think of him.

I get out of the shower and get ready.
I put on a tight black dress, high heels and make-up.
My hair is tied in a high ponytail.
I look at myself in the mirror.
Mattheo would now say that I shouldn't leave his side in such a short dress.
From a small jewelry box I take out the emerald green jewel that Mattheo gave me.
I put it around my neck and take my bag and go downstairs.
My men are waiting downstairs, all in black suits.
I get into my Bugatti la voiture noire and Leonardo drives.
The rest of my men are in the cars behind me.
When we arrived in front of my club, there were a lot of cars in front of it.
Its night so of course there is a lot going on.
Leonardo opens my door and I get out.
I walk into the club and all my men follow me.
Loud music comes towards me.
The stuffy air of smoke and the pungent smell of alcohol fills my nose.
Strippers dance, men hardly pay attention to them because they take one line of cocaine after the other.
In the other corner people are playing poker, some lose all that money and others get rich in a short time.
Leonardo leads me to the VIP lounge.
When I come up the stairs I already see why I'm here
Midas and Lorenzo sit in the leather armchairs and amuse themselves with alcohol and the girls.