Talk to me

Next morning

Luana wakes up and goes downstairs to the kitchen, and sees Luciano on the couch making out with Denitsa, Luana coughs fake that they know she is in the room.
"yo wtf" says Luana and looks at both of them confused, Denitsa just gets up and goes into the kitchen and smiles at Luana. "Good morning to you too, good mood huh?" Luciano says with a smile, Luana smiles fake and sits down at the breakfast table that was set by the employees in the villa.
"I think you have to tell me something right away madame riddle" Lu says to deni with a serious look, Denitsa just twists playfully her eyes and begins to eat fruit from the table.
"Good morning" comes from mattheo who is just coming up the stairs and closes his buttons on his suit,
"good morning" comes from deni and luciano.
"So I don't get a good morning from you?" looks at mattheo Lu with a raised eyebrow, "apparently not" says Luana and looks at mattheo
"what's wrong with you?" Luciano asks with a laugh
"I woke up all the time at night because of two men in the house.because the two men thought they can discuss loudly and had to laugh"
says Luana and gets up.
"this is our house madame" says mattheo with a smile
"what ever" say Lu and pulls Denitsa upstairs.
"Do you want to tell something with me ?!" Lu says seriously, "don't imagine anything, Luciano doesn't mean anything to me", says Denitsa and looks for an outfit from her wardrobe,
"you said to valentino too and when he broke up you were more or less 3 months non stop sad."says Luana, who is also looking for an outfit.
"that was different, can I wear that?" distracts deni from the subject.

Valentino giuliani, he is Denitsa's ex, and Luana's ex-best friend but when he broke up because he had something going on with rosalie, Denitsa was sad for months but luckily she is like the arrogant heartless bitch again, known as Luanas best girl friend .

"Yes, you can wear that, and what about me?" asks Lu,
"yes, I'll go over to take a shower and put on make-up, etc." says Deni and leaves the room.
as Luana is just getting undressed, mattheo comes in and leans against the door frame,
"I just wanted to say that you both can go into town as long as I'm gone with Luciano, but let the bodyguards downstairs know, they will drive you and accompany you"
  "omg don't fucking scare me you idiot!"says Luana and holds her t-shirt in front of her bra,
"if I see something that I haven't already seen, I'll throw some money, relax" says mattheo and goes off his lower teeth with his tongue.
"okay you idiot,can I change now ?!"Lu Looks Seriously at mattheo.
"okay okay" says mattheo and goes downstairs.

      elio POV:
Luana and Denitsa have disappeared without a trace for a week and my people have already been to half of Europe, I just can't figure out where they could be, I've been with elijah the whole time and we try everything possible to find them, me I swear I'll kill Denitsa if I find her, who thinks she who she is that she runs away from me ?!

Luana and Denitsa come down and they are told that Luciano and Mattheo are already gone, but Deni and Lu should let the bodyguards know if they want to leave.
"We want to go now," says Denitsa and puts on her gucci sunglasses,
"of course, wait outside, I'll tell the bodyguards to drive you guys " says an older lady with a cute dress with an apron on the front, she must be out of the kitchen.
Both go out and outside men are already waiting in a jeep who are clearly waiting for us to get in, so we get in and the man sitting at the driver ,drives off. In the city, the bodyguards always walk next to us and although everyone's looking funny and gossiping, love Denitsa and Luana it how they are treated.Luana with her chanel sunglasses and Denitsa with her gucci glasses, for the two of them it is nothing new to go to town with bodyguards etc but it is always funny to look at the envious glances of the people.

After about 3 hours and a lot of shopping they finally go home. Deni and Lu could go on shopping for hours but Mattheo said they are waiting for us for dinner.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready for dinner," says Lu and goes upstairs, followed by Denitsa, who also wants to get ready.

"Bro i wish I would look like you, why are you so hot", Lu says to Denitsa, who is currently putting on make-up,
"bitch then let's swap" says deni and looks at Luana through the mirror.

Both go down and see the big table set with a lot of food that no one could eat, and both sat opposite Luciano and Mattheo who, as always, sit in a suit and look at both of them from top to bottom.
"the dress suits you, it accentuates your figure nicely," says mattheo, who continues to stare at Luana's curves,
"tell me something I don't know yet," says Luana and winks.
Denitsa smiles at Lu, but Deni also notices that Luciano is looking at deni the whole time while he is eating
"what? Look at your plate" says Deni arrogantly and continues to eat.
After dinner everyone talks a little longer, and Lu sees that mattheo is bleeding on his face
"mattheo a wound is bleeding on your face, what happened?", "Nothing" says luciano, leaning on his hand and trying to make the scratch on his face to cover up, "don't even try, I just saw the scratch luciano, what happened?". asks deni curiously,
"good night ladies, we'll see you tomorrow" both say and luciano goes upstairs but deni hurries after him, as curious as she is she wants to know what happened. Mattheo leaves the dining room and Lu follows him, they go through a long corridor, and then through a huge library, then through a door, that is definitely Mattheo's office.
"hey what happened in your face?" asks Lu and mattheo turns around.
"nothing, I already said it." says mattheo in a louder tone.
"I don't believe you," says Lu and takes a handkerchief that's on his office table and dabs the blood from his face.
"Talk to me, what happened?" Lu asks again
"nothing that has to concern you" says mattheo and sits down on his office chair.
"If nothing happened, you and Luciano would not bleed in the face," says Luana snippily,
"it is none of your business for gods sake!" Mattheo screams and hits the table with his hand, Luana winces. "Okay, stay so stubborn, good night" says Luana and leaves Mattheo's office and goes into her room.