Prom queen

Lu looks at mattheo, "I don't belong to any mattheo, if you excuse me I'll go take a shower." Luana says arrogantly and goes into the bathroom. As soon as the water runs out, Mattheo slams the door behind him.
"Whats wrong ?" says deni, who is sitting on Luciano's lap and laughs,
"why is she so stubborn !? I'm nice and she Doesn't even care, God she drives me crazy," he yells around and Luciano just laughs and continues to play with Denitsa's hair, "I'm going up, tomorrow is school", says deni and doesn't give Luciano a kiss as a Provocation and go up.

The next morning, Lu comes out of the shower with a towel around her and wet hair, she changes her clothes and puts on make-up, sits at her table and does her homework on her laptop. "Good morning" comes from behind and lu turns around and sees Luciano, "hey good morning, is deni at school?" Asks Lu,
"yes, she was just brought, why is Mattheo so angry?" Says Luciano, laughing and sits down on the edge of the bed,
"he forbids me to see my best friend because I supposedly belong only to him, that's ridiculous I belong nobody" comes ironically from Luana, "Mattheo gets what he wants, he is not the person who shows emotions but he likes you very much"
"then he shouldn't forbid me anything, otherwise I'll play an unfair game" comes from Lu and turns turns around and does her chores, Luciano smiles and goes out. Mattheo ignores Luana for the rest of the day, in the afternoon Luana goes downstairs
and sees Mattheo talking to Luciano at the kitchen table, "where do you think you are going in this outfit?" Mattheo says seriously,
"out." Luana says spitefully and walks to the door, "I swear if you talk to me like that again it will be unpleasant" he says warningly, "make me." Shouts lu, "I will" comes from Mattheo and Luciano bursts into laughter out, Luana goes out and slams the door.

"Hello pretty" comes from a boy, "hey you two" greets Lu Rosalie and Alejandro.
"How are you?" Says Luana and puts her bag next to her in the café where they are.
"We're fine, Rosalie is finally with Blaise, he asked her yesterday if she wanted to go to the prom with him," says Alejandro and sips from his milkshake he ordered, "omg good luck you two, PROM?! fuck I forgot about it, when is it again?" Lu asks shocked,
"in a month," says Alejandro, "andddddd do ask you Sabrina?" asks Luana with a perverse smile
"I don't know" he says and looks indecisively,
"if not let's both go, I don't have any company either," laughs Luana,
"if you knew how many people have asked me if you already have one lu, so many guys want to ask you," Says Rosalie laughing, "sure" says Luana and looks around the mall and then her gaze stops at a group of boys, she looks at a tall boy with black hair, dark features and brown eyes. When his eyes meet hers, Lu quickly looks away.
"Don't forget that you have birthday one month after the prom, that will be insane, I hope you are already planning honey" says Rosalie and Alejandro is happy.
"If I'm honest, I haven't planned anything yet, I don't like birthdays that much, especially mine," says Lu and looks at the two seriously, "come on, you're turning 17, you have to celebrate" comes from Alejandro encouragingly, "i hate you"

"LU COME DOWN" shouts denitsa from below, "YES" comes from Lu and she goes down, "where are you two going?" Comes from Mattheo who comes with Luciano, "in the city tomorrow is prom in our school and we need dresses" says deni, and they both leave the house.

"Are you going with Luciano?" Asks Lu curiously, "yes, he doesn't want me to dance with someone else" says and rolls her eyes, "and you?"
"I'll go with basil", says lu and holds a dress in front of her body, "who the hell is basil, take the dress that suits you" she says and looks questioningly, "a guy from the mall I met, take you That dress also looks hot on you" says Lu and goes into the locker room.

"Since you are, we are waiting here for you," says Luciano when Luana and Denitsa come in with their bags, Mattheo just sits there and looks at Luana with a look that could have killed, but she only laughs provocatively and brings up her dress 'Denitsa does the same. When the two come down, deni goes to her seat next to Luciano, Luana sits down across from mattheo and everyone starts to eat. Everyone is talking, but mattheo is quiet and spends his time staring at Luana. As Luciano and Denitsa go up, Luana wants to go up to take a shower, but someone pulls her back.
Mattheo is now so close to Luana that Luana can feel his breath, a smell of bourbon and his perfume rises in her nose.
He presses her against the wall of the long corridor, but keeps his hand behind her head so that she doesn't bump her head,
"I told you so" comes from him and he kisses her neck down to her neckline, she bites her lip.
Before it could get really intimate, a cleaning lady came in.
"I'm sorry to bother you, but miss Lestrange, your bath is ready." She says dearly, "thank you very much, good night Theo" she says and strokes his chest provocatively as she walks past him and disappears into the long corridor.

The next morning, Luana and Denitsa get ready.
"You look beautiful Deni," says Lu with a laugh, "you too," she says and goes out into the car. When Luana wants to go, someone pulls her into an entrance in the corridor, "what are you doing Theo," says Lu, shocked, " woe you dance with a boy"he says and looks Lu from top to bottom, "I can defend myself and I dance with whoever I want mr Ramirez" she says and laughs she turns around but mattheo pulls her back and her in the eyes, "don't provoke me Mrs. lestrange, and now you go or you'll be late" he says and disappears behind a door, Lu shakes her head laughing and goes out into the car.
Rosalie, Alejandro and Basil are already waiting at the door of the school gym.
"You look great" comes from Rosalie and hugs the two of them, "you look great too, so you are basil?" Says Denitsa and looks at basil skeptically, "yes" comes from him. Everyone goes in and has fun. Lu looks around and looks for Deni, she goes into the girl's toilet and sees Deni and Luciano making out there and looking terrifying at Lu, "I'm sorry, have fun", laughs Lu and goes out.
An hour later after all this dancing, the prom queen is announced, everyone gathers and then the headmistress calls out the names "Luana lestrange and Basil Caruso, congratulations, come here" she says and everyone looks at them and Deni pushes Lu to the front, basil and lu put the crowns on the stage and take photos. Lu smiles and looks into the crowd and sees a bodyguard from mattheo in the back and she just had to laugh more.

Around 11:00 p.m. everyone goes home and Lu goes upstairs to her room.
She takes off her dress and only stands there in her underwear and stands in front of her closet, "I could get used to this sight" comes from mattheo who leans against the door frame, "you idiot turn away" says Lu and quickly put on an oversize tshirt, "someday I'll see you in your underwear anyway" he says confidently, "dream on." she says and lies down in her bed.
"So you became prom queen, huh? With this basil." He says in a cold undertone when he mentioned basil. "Yes I am, I am tired Theo go to your bed" she says and almost falls asleep, "Yes, just sleep." He says. After a while, Luana falls asleep, Mattheo brushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "Good night darling."