Sicily

Both have dressed as hot as they can and are just leaving the hotel and are on their way into town. "Omg the boys are so hot here" says deni and looks at Lu in amazement,
"yes I know, let's go in here" laughs Lu and points to a shop where they sell underwear and bikinis, deni and lu look around.

"I'm going to try it on, okay?You have to say if I look hot or not " says Lu and goes into the locker room with a black bikini, Deni sits down on a chair and waits for Lu until she notices that two men in suits are outside from the shop where deni and lu are in. It seems like they are talking or arguing.
,, and what do you think? "comes Lu from the locker room,

"You look hot wow" Deni smiles and looks out and notices how the two men are looking in here.
"already getting perverted looks by some dudes huh?"
"but they are hot"
"HAHAH yes" lu rolls her eyes playfully and goes to change again.

"Didn't you find anything?"
"No, but there are enough shops here," Denitsa smiles.

As the two of them walk past the two men, Lu and Deni hear the men whispering to each other in Italian, but since Deni and Lu can't speak Italian, they don't understand anything and smile at the two with a fake smile and walk up to the beach where the two of them Sun bathe .
"the sun would be good for london one day" Lu laughs and puts cream on deni's back
"Hahha yes I am glad that we managed to get away Lu, what are our fathers doing right now?" "Either they are not home yet and have not noticed it or the two of them are already sending people to find us,Don't worry",
"I'll try" denitsa said as she laid down to sunbath.

Elijahs POV:
"i swear to god how could you not recognize that my daughter wants to run away?!, i will find her, go off and try to find her, she can't be too far, i'll kill her... call Elio,Lu must be gone with his daughter Deni."