The villain

"you are my angel"

"what did you say?" Lu asks with a sweet smile, "you are my angel, since you've been here I've become a better person, I'll tell you the rest another time" he says and smiles provocatively, "no-" Lu is interrupted by a scream down from deni, mattheo goes downstairs with Lu, he helps her to run down slowly.
you see Luciano at the door with luggage, and Denitsa standing a few meters away from him, crying and yelling at him, "what's going on here?" says mattheo
"This bastard just wants to go away without telling me where to go" shouts Denitsa, "wasn't it enough for you to push me away from you for weeks?!, I swear by god if you're going out the door now." deni screams again and Lu walks up to Denitsa with small wobbly steps and takes her in his arms.
"where do you want to go?!" asks mattheo, "I have something to do," says Luciano dryly, and is just about to go out to the car but Denitsa calls after him, "you can punish me for everything, I've done, and hate me for all the things I do to you.but please don't go now! " she screams afterwards and Luciano looks at her with an apologetic look and gets into the car .. as soon as he was in the car Denitsa burst into tears and Lu tries to comfort her.

At dinner.
"Lu you have to eat" says mattheo to Lu and looks at her promptly, "I'm not hungry, really" says Lu and tries to smile, "I'll go up to deni okay? I'll be right back" says Lu and takes some food and tries to walk but bends over but then mattheo rushes to her side and helps her up to Denitsa's door. "Thank you" says Lu and goes in to deni.
"hey, do you want to talk?" says Lu and goes carefully to Deni on the bed.
"I hate him, why does he just leave?" she says crying and leans against Lu, "I don't know Deni, but he will come again" says Lu and goes through Deni's hair. Lu breaks her heart to see Denitsa like this, the last time Lu saw deni like this was when Valentino cheated on her, but then Lu literally killed him. After a while deni falls asleep exhausted and Lu kisses her forehead and leaves carefully walk through the room and slowly down the stairs to mattheo, "I'm back," says Lu and wiggles back to the table, "she fell asleep, do you know what Luciano is up to?"
"No, I didn't, I didn't know he wanted to go but he'll come back I'm sure of it" he says and takes a sip of his red wine.
"I'm going to sleep upstairs, I'm tired, good night theo," says Lu weakly and slowly walks upstairs.

In the middle of the night Denitsa comes into Lu's room and Lu wakes up, "hey what's going on?"
"Can I sleep Next to you? Luciano always slept next to me, otherwise it's strange, if that's okay with you." she says shyly, "of course, come here", Lu says sleepily and bursts into her king size bed, a while after the two of have talked a bit, they both fall asleep.

Lu, Mattheo and Denitsa are sitting downstairs in the living room and suddenly the door opens, everyone goes to it and who should be there other than Luciano. After three months he comes back. For three months Deni cried, missed him, wondered what she had done wrong. During the three months, Lu and Theo were always with her and Luciano, who did that, didn't . When Denitsa fell asleep completely exhausted, Theo and Lu would sit outside by the pool or on the terrace and talk for hours, so they got closer and got to know each other even better.

"3 months ?! seriously? do you actually know what I went through ?! because you mean to just disappear!" she yells at Luciano with tears in her eyes." I'll explain everything to you deni, I promise you," he says and comes in with his suitcases, "just like you promised to stay with me ?" says deni and goes upstairs, Lu follows her.

"where the heck were you?!" says mattheo, "god, i was in southern france and spain because i had to discuss something with a couple of gangs, and since you should take care of Luana i went without you". says Luciano and looks seriously, "yes, try to explain that to deni, she has been crying for the whole three months because of you" says mattheo and goes into the kitchen.

Nobody really talks at dinner, and then Denitsa goes upstairs, Luciano probably follows her to explain everything to her. after a while, Mattheo and Luana go outside as usual.
"Thank you theo for looking after me for the months." says Lu and looks into the stars, knowing that mattheos gaze rests on her.
"I have to thank you for sticking with the bastard in the basement, others would have died, but you stayed alive, you are strong and that's what I admire about you. When you came here and were able to defend yourself and not afraid to say your opinion, and your smile, our time together every evening, it is as if you had pulled me out of the darkness, although i can't change what i am but inside of me there is less darkness and that's because of you lu." he says and Lu looks at him in shock. "I don't think that you are bad from birth, there is and always was something good in you. But somehow I've always had a weakness for the" bad "" says Lu and smiles at Mattheo.
"why that?, okay you were born pure in something like That but how can a soul as pure as you see the good in us bad." he says incredibly, "I think it's because when they get on the floor down on their knees, for her, and only her, something in me stirs. A hero would sacrificd her to safe the world, showing that they are indeed pure hearted an honest. But a villain would tear the world apart if she was hurt, that is a promise. they seem selfish, manipulative and rude to everyone around, but he treats her like a Queen, his and only his, sitting beside him on a throne with her crown. I think the villains are misjudged, and that most of the time we don't get to see their story, But if we knew it, the hero may not seem so full of glory. Monsters are made.Not born. And any soul tortured, confused and abused incidentally would not have the time to mourn. " she says and looks up at the stars again. Mattheo just looks at Lu and smiles. "I've been waiting for someone like you for so long," he says, taking her hand.

"you are something special"