Happy birthday

Luana POV:
The next morning I wake up with a shake, "Luana wake up, we have school" Denitsa says and pulls up the curtains.
"It's Saturday, you bitch" I say sleepily and look at my cell phone what time it is, "Oh ,no matter now you're awake,"
she says and struts out of the room, in a very good mood. I get up and put my glasses on.
"Good morning sunshine", Luciano laughs from the table,
"Good morning" I grumble and sit down at my usual place at the table.

Mattheo comes down and sits down at the table as well. Everyone starts to eat and Denitsa smiles the whole time and gives Lu looks that tell her what happened last night between her and Luciano. Lu immediately starts smiling. Lu receives a message on her cell phone and gets up.
"Guys, I'm going out with friends, I'll see you later." says Lu and wants to leave the kitchen but Mattheo asks her something,
"where and with whom"
„Out, with friends as i said" she says and goes upstairs.

A while later she arrives at the meeting point.
"hey guys" Luana says,
"Hi, this is Landon and this is ethan, they are two friends of mine who wanted to come with me." says Alejandro and sits back on his chair in the cafe.
"Hey, I'm Luana, nice to meet you guys." Luana says and sits down as well.
They talk for a long time and laugh a lot, Luana exchanges numbers with the two boys and arrives at home smiling.
"Hey how are you" says deni as she walks down the stairs,
"Fine, and you?" Says Luana with a perverted laugh
"Shut up" deni says warningly but with a smile.
"I met such a handsome boy, his name is Landon.Wow just wow." enthuses Luana.
"m'am you literally belong to someone", Deni raises an eyebrow.
"I don't belong to anyone yet." Says Lu arrogantly and goes upstairs.

"where are you going again?" comes annoyed by Denitsa who is doing her homework on her laptop,
"I'm meeting Landon" says Lu and is doing her lipstick straight,
"again? it has been going on for 3 weeks and you have Mattheo next to you." comes reproachfully from Deni
"I've had to hear your moaning for three weeks. Every evening. And don't mention this bastard, he just disgusts me." Lu shakes as if a chill of disgust was crawling down her back.
"What happened?" she asked.

Two days before:
"Mattheo when do you check it ?! I don't belong to you or someone else! I'm not an object that you can carry with you and own. So you can treat the bitch you fucked  here yesterday." Tears come from Lu's eyes with anger,
"How-how do you know about it" he asks, shocked.
"I was here you bastard, you sleep with me and do something with me every day for the last three weeks. AND THEN THAT ?! what went wrong with you mattheo?"
"listen I-"
"No, don't touch me, I can't do that. I'll take a hotel or something first, I need some distance from you." Says Lu before he can continue talking and leaves the corridor.

Today:
"omg no he doesn't." Denitsa says and looks wide-eyed at Lu,
"Yes, and I'll really go f, of course i'll see you every day at school." tries to smile to Lu.
"That bastard, I'll kill him," denies Deni
"Let it rest. It doesn't work anymore, and yesterday I went to clear my head at Landon's, if you know what I mean." Says Lu and slowly packs her suitcase,
"You bitch, you are unbelievable" says Deni with a laugh.

Days go by and Deni has not been to school for days, When Lu asks her about it, Lu learns that Luciano and Denitsa are currently in the Caribbean and will be back in 1 week. Deni tells Lu everything and hours go by. Lu also tells that she often had something with Landon and hadn't heard anything from Mattheo, allegedly he should have flown away because of business.

Deni and Lu are on the phone every day, but today Deni comes back, they meet in the mall.
When Lu arrives at the mall, she finds Denitsa completely dissolved and completely crying.
"baby what's going on ??" asks Luana thoughtfully,
"This bastard, someone just came up to me and said that Luciano had an affair for weeks, of course I didn't believe it until she showed me a video. Better said his sextape, which he filmed with a secretary 2 weeks ago." she says and wants to say something else but stops.
"No, it's a joke right?" Lu stands there in shock, she falls silent When Denitsa's cell phone rings, it's Luciano.Lu just nods and Deni answers. They discuss and Deni tells him that she has seen his sextape and then something falls out of hers mouth which can almost silence  the whole  mall.
"And I wanted to tell you tonight that I'm pregnant from you!" She shouts into the phone and realizes what she has said. Lu looks at Deni in disbelief.
"What are you saying?" comes from Luciano, shocked
"You heard right, but I will redeem the child because it doesn't deserve such a father." she says and hangs up.
"say that is not true."