The beginning of the end

"Who do we have there, Luana Lestrange, the girl who ran away from Elijah, hello my beautiful" says a tall, tattooed, brown-haired man, like his other colleagues, he points the machine gun at Mattheo and Luciano, "What are you doing here?" asks Luana and takes her pistol out of her pocket and points it at the guy. "Well, well, my beautiful, take your gun down, we just want to do a business with you," says the man, "for that you have to tie my friends up ?!" Lu says seriously, "yes, come on, let's talk outside" he says and smiles perversely, mattheo tries to say something but through the tape on his mouth you can only hear murmurs, lu leaves the house with the 6 men and deni frees both of them .
"so what do you want?" Lu asks impatiently, "your father owes us a lot and you would be a good means of printing." he says and the men try to pull Lu into the car but suddenly they are riddled with hollows, as they fall to the ground you can see deni, luciano and Mattheo standing in the doorway with guns, all three proud. Mattheo comes to Lu and hugs her, Luciano does the same for Denitsa.
"who were they ?!" asks Deni Lu, "you were a gang that owed my father and therefore wanted to use me as leverage, thank you guys" says Lu and smiles, "no thing, if you excuse me, I have a date with miss Riddle" he says proudly and gets into the car with deni who is beaming.
"what do we do with the corpses?" Lu asks and looks down at the dead men, "people will take care of it, come on, let's go in." he says and smiles slightly and they both go in.

"So, are you nice to me again now or are you pushing me away again?" asks Lu mattheo, as they both sit on Lu's terrace. "I'm not pushing you away Lu," comes from him and looks up at the sky, "but you do mattheo, first you say that you feel something for me and then you bump into it me away "says Lu and Mattheo in his eyes." I have to, if someone finds out that you are my weak point, then you will be hurt by the people who are after me. " he says and looks into her eyes, "I don't care, Mattheo you're always so selfish, why not now ?!" Luana says louder, "because I can't be selfish with you, god!" he says aloud too.
Mattheo POV:
She puts her soft hand on my cheek and smiles at me, "We can do it theo. I've been through worse and you are the best that could have happened to me theo, please." she says fragile but doesn't show it, "why did you never tell me what happened to you?" I ask carefully, "if I would tell you about the darkness inside me, you would still look at me as if I were the sun .." she says and looks into the stars.
she loves the stars and the rain, i don't know why but she loves it.
"what happened to your mom? where is she?" she asks quietly, "my father beat her and treated her badly for years, one day my father yelled at me and she defended me, he beat her until she was dead .." I say shakily but try to be cold work, "omg, i'm incredibly sorry theo" she says and cuddles up on my chest, i smell the smell of lavender in her hair.
I give her a kiss on her approach, god how often I would sit here with her, her smell, her way, simply everything about her has changed me.

"You know you drive me crazy right?" I say and feel how she smiles, "lie to me again" she says, "i hate you" comes from me, and she looks up at me and looks into my eyes, she smiles and comes closer to my face. I grab her behind her head and press her lips to mine.

This is the beginning of the end