3 weeks

The next morning, Lu goes downstairs and sees Denitsa smiling again for the first time in three months. She is talking to Luciano and Mattheo at the breakfast table.
"Good Morning." comes from Lu who sits down next to the others, yawning.
"Good morning" comes from everyone at the table and everyone continues to eat.
"I'm going to take a shower." Deni says and goes upstairs, Lu runs after her and Lu holds her in Deni's room. "And what did Luciano tell you?" Lu asks with a smile, "he explained everything to me and then it's a little more intimate become, I just don't tell the details" Deni laughs and goes to the bad. Lu is happy because her best friend is finally happy again.

An hour later, Lu and Deni come downstairs and see Luciano and Mattheo just about to leave the house, "hey, where are you going?" Asks Lu, "we have to straighten a deal" comes from Luciano who is on the way to deni to say bye, mattheo does the same and they drive away.

In the evening, Lu and Deni are already waiting at the dining table half an hour later than expected Luciano and Mattheo come in and just take off their suit jackets, say good night and go upstairs. Without dinner. Without Mattheo sitting outside with Luana in the evening and talking. Simply just good night. That goes on for the next 3 weeks.

After a long talk with Deni like Lu  an she has done it every evening for the last three weeks, Lu goes to her terrace and already sees someone sitting there.
"what are you doing here" she says coldly, "just sit here" says mattheo and looks further into the distance, "nice you have your own terrace." says Luana and leans into the door frame, "but I want to sit here" he says more aggressively, "do what you want, have you been doing for three weeks anyway, first be nice to me and then push me away? wow thanks mattheo really, I'm going to sleep now, "says Luana flippantly and goes to bed "wait" comes from matteo, "what" says Lu and turns to Mattheo. "come sit down here with me" he says, making space next to him, Lu sits next to it. For a while both of them just look at the stars and say nothing .
"why are you and Luciano like this for three weeks?" asks Luana and looks at mattheo, "is not important" he says and doesn't give Lu a look, "it is Mattheo, first you are so caring and then you push us away.", "it's better that way, but it doesn't mean that I don't feel anything for you." he says and looks shocked at himself that he said that. "What did you say?" Lu says with a slight smile. "I won't repeat that" he says with a slight smile. Lu smiles and lays her head on his shoulder and follows his tattoos with her long fingernails. "Do you want to tell me what happened in the basement?" Mattheo asks gently and runs his fingers through Lu's hair. "Of course my father didn't get his hands dirty, but his bodyguards were allowed to have fun with me if you know what I mean. And they were allowed to torture and beat me too." says Lu and gets goose bumps, Mattheo presses his fist together and takes Lu in his arms. After talking for a while, both of them get tired and both of them go to sleep.

the next day:
"good morning you two" greets denitsa mattheo and Lu who are just coming down the stairs and sat down at the table, "we have to tell you something" says Luciano, "since the summer holidays are almost over you will go to a private school here . School supplies are already being bought" says Mattheo and continues to drink his black coffee ,"wtf that's a joke, isn't it?" Denitsa says seriously. "No or" says Lu and slams her fork down.
"yes" say luciano and mattheo in the choir.

3 weeks later:

"and then we kissed" says rosalie to Lu and deni who are happy for them, "hey girls, are we going to the mall?" Comes from a tall blond boy who hugs the girls and puts his things in his locker.
"So I'm with you," says rosalie, "of course me too, and you Deni?" says Lu, "I'm going into town with Luciano," she says and blushes. "what ?!" all three say at the same time, "yes, I have to go bye" says deni and runs out of school and gets in at luciano's.

"every boy in school talks about you lu." alejandro laughs and continues to drink his vanilla frappe, "but you can overdo it ale" says Lu and laughs, "but it's true" comes from rosalie and watches a boy
"Hey guys" comes from a tall, brown-haired boy with brown skin,
"Hey Roman" everyone says and he sits down with the three of them.

Later that evening, Lu comes in the door with lots of bags and goes upstairs to her room to put down the bags. then she goes into the living room and sees ...
like mattheo passionately kissing a blonde girl, everything collapses inside her and she drops her car key.
"it's not what you think it is." Mattheo comes but Lu only hears this vaguely because she is already on the way up.

i thought he loved me