Fair

"Good morning" smiles Lu and sits down next to Deni, who is sitting at the table and, like every morning, drinks her ice coffee.
"Morning, how are you" asks Denitsa
"Good,you? Where is Luciano?"
"He drove with mattheo. I'll meet Landon and the others in a moment, do you want to go with me?" Asks deni when she turns around and appears to be going upstairs.
Lu thinks about it for a moment but agrees anyway.

"Hey guys" steer Luana and Denitsa to the group who are already waiting patiently
"My favorite bitch is here, happy birthday afterwards I just came from the airport with ethan" Comes from a tall boy with a middle part and a few tattoos on his arms.
"Thank you Landon. I'm glad that you arrived safely with ethan. how was it in France?" taunts Lu ethan and playfully slaps him on the shoulder
"okay, I would have preferred to have been to your party." this time comes from Landon's half-brother ethan.
"the film is about to start" says Rosalie and literally pulls everyone into the cinema.

Luana's phone rings,
"Yes?" She Tries  to understand the voice
"Where are you?" Comes from mattheo
"I can't hear you wait I'm going out" says Lu and scurries past Landon and the others but she gets hit in the face by a popcorn, with a look that could have killed she turns around and looks into green eyes that nervously look back and forth.
Still, Lu goes out.
"So now again, what's up theo?" ask her
"where are you?"
"In the cinema with friends why?"
"You have to pick up your present" he says with a perverse undertone.
"I'll be waiting for you in my office in an hour"
"I'm not an employee of yours mattheo." Make Luana clear.
"I'm not repeating myself again" Mattheo says colder this time and hangs up.
Annoyed, Luana goes back to the cinema and lets herself fall into her seat.
"All good?" Comes from ethan, who is sitting to the right of Lu, but also from Landon, who is sitting to her left, Luana giggles and looks surprised
"Yes everything is okay."

she laughs and looks straight ahead, Ethan and Landon look at each other as if a box fight is about to take place and they are the rewales.
"I'm going out with rosalie and basil, what about you?" Comes from deni who is looking for her car keys in her bag.
"I have to go home mattheo called," says Luana annoyed .
"We are driving home." decide ethan and landon
"Do you think you can take me with you, my chauffeurs need too long" asks Luana as if it were almost uncomfortable
"Of course"
"With pleasure"
"Well." Says Lu and gets into their car in the back.
Deni just laughs and drives away with basil and rosalie.

"since when has luana lestrange been ordered around"Landon makes fun of Luana  in the driver's seat
"Shut up" laughs Luana
"Honestly, are you his employee or something," asks Ethan
"I asked him too. You can park here. Thank you" Lu smiles and gives both of them before she gets out and kisses on their cheek.

"What is?" Storms Lu into Mattheo's office
"Nice to see you too darling." Mattheo laughs from his large leather chair behind the equally large dark wood table.
"Your present, but I think you have to earn it" He says with a perverted smirk
"Thank you then I will forego" says Luana and sits down on the chair in front of his table.
"Open the box" demands mattheo
Lu Looks  next to him on the table, a beautiful blue velvet box with a white ribbon is laying there.
She carefully opens the loop and then opens the box. A beautiful emerald green necklace with large gemstones jumps into her eyes  with matching earrings.
"Mattheo shouldn't have been. It is beautiful," Lu dreams to herself
"I know and now my reward." He laughs
"I can't fucking stand you sometimes" Lu muttered under her breath
"Then why don't you get on your knees like the dirty little slut you are" he chukled softly as he leaned back in his chair.
"So  you think you are the alpha male huh?" Luana is amused
"Darling, I don't think so, I know." One of his eyebrows goes up in amusement
"You have a huge God complex" Luana laughs fake and walks out of the office.
Mattheo laughs and shakes his head.

"Mrs. Lestrange, it's good that I meet you here, I should tell you that there is a fair tonight with important people." Meredith says
"Mattheo ..." she swears
"You should appear outside bye the cars  at 7:30 pm. If you like, I will help you to get ready," Meredith asks
"Yes, you can just come to my room at 5:00 p.m. thank you Meredith" Lu nods and goes to lunch.

"What kind of fair is this, if I may ask?" Says Luana sarcastically and sits down in her usual place across from Mattheo.
,,A fair?" Denitsa asks annoyed and puts down her fork.
"We're going to a fair of  a couple of well-known people," says Mattheo effortlessly and goes on in silence.
The food passes and Luana scurries upstairs.
Meredith is waiting for her in her room and has already laid out outfits to choose from.
"I'll take that" Points  Luana on an emerald green satin dress.

"You look beautiful, I found this necklace, it goes well with the dress, do you want to wear it?" Meredith asks and holds the velvet box in her hand that Lu had already forgotten.
Lu nods and Meredith puts the chain on her, the jewelers shine in the mirror. The last corrections to make-up and hair are made, high heels on and then it goes down.
"Where are Mattheo and Luciano?" Lu Walks  to deni
"In the front  car" she says with a smile, her hickey, which is barely visible, said everything why she smiles like that.
Luana has to smile but gets in the car.
About half an hour later they arrive in front of a large mansion, many people cavort in front of the entrance door, a look into the house is also filled with people.
The car parks and Lu and Denitsa get out.

Luana looks around for mattheo but she finds him in the back with people. She Walks  past him provocatively. As usual, she feels his eyes on her.
Since Luana knows next to no one except a few of her father's businessmen, she explores the house. In a long hall corridor you can Hear her steps of her high heels, But the sound of other shoes can be also clearly heard.
With a push Lu got  pressed against the black marble wall
"I see you are wearing the chain" breathes Mattheo against Lu's neck
"You see right. Why are you chasing me?" She says and feels his big hands wandering under her dress.
"I have to look where you are going, not that someone is touching you or something" he says as he presses Lus' hips against his
"I can defend myself but thank you" she says with a provocative laugh and frees herself From Mattheos grab and leaves him standing in the corridor.
Lu's POV:
Mattheo can't keep his fingers to himself either, we're sitting in the middle of the room where a speech is being held and his big warm hand covers my thigh. Not that I don't like it, if I could I would take off his black suit immediately and Carry on where we left off but not in front of all the people. Mattheo wouldn't care. He would do it anywhere.
Deni and Luciano also seem to be about to tear their clothes off; even the person in the last row can tell the tension between them.

After the speech nothing happens except a little talk between the guests.
The four have now returned home.
Lu goes up and takes a shower.
She comes out in her black underwear and wet hair, she walks to the closet and looks for an oversize shirt like she does every night.
But unlike this evening she doesn't hear the well-known "Hello darling" Like every evening from Mattheo who is waiting on her bed for her to come. He's not there so she puts her tshirt over her body and goes over to Mattheo.

Lu comes into Mattheo's room and sees him at a large white piano, his fingers glide over the keys and a soothing classical melody can be heard in his room.
"Darling? .." Lu sneaks up to Mattheo
"Oh hey dear" he says surprised and turns to Lu and pulls her by her hips to him.
"Don't stop it sounds nice," she says, going through his hair.
He puts her on his lap and takes her hands in his hands and slides Lus hands over the piano.
Half of the night Mattheo teaches her to play, then they go to bed and Lu puts her head on his chest.
"Good night Theo." She says and in no time she fell asleep.
Mattheo's fingers slide through her hair.
"Good night darling" he breathes against her parting and falls asleep.