My angel

Not a day goes by when Luana leaves Mattheo's bed, Mattheo has been in a coma for three weeks. Deni and Luciano come every evening to see if things are going well, the two are not really together but somehow have something with each other, but Luciano keeps pushing Denitsa away.
"Theo I'll be right back I'll get myself a coffee" says Lu and leaves the room. She walks along the corridors that are unusually empty, as she walks past the back door she is pulled out and from there everything goes black for Lu.

Luana POV:
I wake up tied up in a cellar with a bad headache, after a while I realize which cellar I'm in. My father has fetched me. "ahh you are awake" comes from a familiar voice that comes down the stairs,
"you bastard! what do you want from me ?!" I scream at my father who just runs back and forth in front of me, laughing, as if he is wondering what to say now. "You know, I was thinking, Mattheo shouldn't be in a coma, but you. Because you ran away and my business was jeopardized You are ridiculous that you thought I couldn't find you. Do you know whose fault it is that Luciano and Mattheo were hurt ?! Your and Denitsas. You put the lives of others at risk. And you were stupid enough to fall in love with you. "he says and looks guilty at Luana.
"What do you want to hold me here now?" I ask
"Yes, there is a possibility," says Elijah with a smile and then leaves the basement and locks the door.

Denitsa wakes up bathed in sweat at midnight.
She had a dream about Lu being tortured.
"wake up, wake up, wake up you idiot!" Deni shakes Luciano who is sleeping next to her, "what is it" he says sleepily and looks at Denitsa, "I dreamed about Lu, it was bad Luciano." she says and goes through her hair
"Hey listen, we'll find Lu, tomorrow when we pick up Mattheo we'll tell him everything, everything will be fine," says Luciano Denitsa, and both of them go back to sleep after a while.

"you just want to tell me that Lu has been gone for four weeks?" shouts mattheo through his sickroom, "we checked everywhere" say Denitsa and Luciano.
"I'll find her and then I'll kill Elijah," Mattheo curses.
Then a light goes on in denitsa. Elijah. We haven't checked Luana's father yet. He has her.
"omg, that's it! Elijah has Lu!" says denitsa and holds her hand in front of her mouth.
"Come on, let's go," says Luciano and all three first drive to the villa to tell the bodyguards and get the guns ready.

Luana POV:
I hear gunfire, I don't even know how long I've been here, i have lost all sense of time, i am sitting at the cold stone wall and can just open my eyes, after a while the shots stop and a light comes into the dark cellar, someone runs downstairs.

mattheo POV:
I open the cellar door and in the dark I see an emaciated body, it is Lu, I recognize her despite her bruises and her skinny body, I lift her up and she weighs as much as a plate, I kill this bastard, I bring she into the car to Denitsa and Luciano, Denitsa looks at Lu and starts to cry, Luciano presses his fists together and I sit in the back of the car with Lu and Luciano drives off.

"where is she?" comes from deni, who is sitting on the couch downstairs, "upstairs, she fell asleep" says mattheo and exhales heavily with a touch of anger, "how can our fathers do that?" asks Deni and looks into the fireplace, nobody answers, everyone process what they had to look at in silence.
The next day Mattheo goes upstairs after Denitsa and Luciano have already been to Lu.
Mattheo goes into Luana's bedroom and sees her lying there on the big bed, he walks over to her and carefully sits down on the bed. He strokes her cheek and strokes a strand of hair from her face. She looks like an angel ... her innocence, she shouldn't have gone through that. Mattheo just sits there for a while and enjoys the silence and the sight of Lu. He looks out a big window what's in her bedroom, he doesn't notice that Lu is slowly opening her eyes, she looks at him for a while without saying anything.
"Theo" comes softly from Lu and mattheo turns around and smiles directly, "you are awake" he says and goes to Lu, "you are fine, I always thought of you if you were already out of your coma" says Lu relieved with a weak voice. "I'm fine, you are strong you know that right? You should know you can talk to me about it as soon as you are ready for it" says mattheo and goes through Lu's hair, "since when has it been so soulful mr, ramirez? " says Lu with humor in her voice and smiles slightly.
"Since I realized how important you are to me. You know, I overheard everything you said to me in the hospital" Laughs Mattheo, "No, say that this is a joke" says Luana and pulls the blanket over her head,
"Which of the two of us is soulful now, mrs lestrange?"
says Mattheo laughing, "shut up you idiot" says Lu and hits Mattheo's chest lightly.

"you are my angel"