Red wine

"you really came? how are you?" Says Lu enthusiastically
"as if i miss your birthday, i'm fine and you?" he asks and puts on a big smile
"Me too" Lu says and takes a sip of her red wine
"do you like to dance?" Santiago holds his hand to Lu and asks her to dance.
"I would love to" laughs Lu and goes to the dance floor in a large ball room where several couples have already gathered.
As soon as the music begins, everyone starts to waltz.
Lu and Santiago dance and laugh a lot, but when Luana wanders her gaze from the smiling Santiago she lands in blue eyes that are just about ready to kill everyone in this room, Luana's smile immediately disappears. When the music goes out and changes to a little more party music, Luana walks out of the crowded ball room and goes out where she thinks where mattheo is and her intuition has not fooled her. He stands there with a glass of wine and talks to a couple of gentlemen .Luana walks  to mattheo, who turns around because of the loud noise of her high heels.
"What are you doing here?" Asks Luana promptly
"What do you mean? It's your birthday how could I miss it" he says amusingly and a sip of his bourbon flows down his throat, he cleared his throat with a cough that makes his Adam's apple appear and looks Lu from top to bottom
"But you had no problem not showing up in the morning?" accuses Luana
"Did someone miss me huh?" He asks with a perverted grin
"I didn't say that" Lu smiles and leaves the garden laughing, behind her she hears the laughter that comes from the men, which disappears immediately after Mattheo looks at the men.
The evening goes by in a flash, and Luana is now at the door to say goodbye to all the guests as possible.

"See you soon prettiness, it was nice to see you" comes from Santiago and immediately Lus starts to glow when she hears his rough but clear voice
"Thank you for being there, you more or less saved the evening for me" Lu smiles and hugs Santiago tightly.

When all the guests have got into their cars and drive away, Lu goes upstairs and sits on her bed with a glass of wine and takes off her high heels.
She lays on her bed, a little later someone comes in
"And how was your birthday?" comes from a familiar voice
Lu starts up and looks at Mattheo who is leaning against the door frame and smiling
"Quite okay" Lu says and she sits down on the edge of the bed
Mattheo comes into the room and sits down next to her.
"What happened in your face" she asks and  pulls one eyebrow up when she sees the scar horizontally over Mattheo's nose.
"Somebody just pissed me off" he says and looks at himself in the mirror across from Lu's bed
"Happy birthday" comes quietly from him, but unlike his cold tone, this tone is warm and soft.
Lu looks up and smiles
"Where were you this morning" she asks, looking at all of his facial features
"Get something" he says, looking down at her lips
When he comes closer and wants to kiss her, Lu turns her face away laughing
⚠️smut⚠️
Mattheo grabs her face with his hand and pulls her face up to his and kisses her, pushing her back and his hand moving from her face to her neck.
"You shouldn't have done that" he says and looks at her body with a hungry look.
Not a second later, mattheo literally rips  her dress from her body,
"The dress was new," complains Lu
"You're getting a new one," he says and kisses her neck while his hands run down her breasts to her thighs
His hands open her bra and take her breasts in his hands, he walks down with kisses and kisses her breasts, he walks down along her sixpack, her eyes fold back as he arrives at her inner thighs and stops in front of her panties,
His warm hands pull down her panties and he works his way up to her pussy with kisses.
His tongue slides around her clitoris, her hands slide through his light curls, her back forms a hollow back and her eyes fold back.
His face comes up and he gives her a kiss.
"So thight and wet for me huh?"
he says with a sarcastic smirk as his fingers slide down her entrance and he is finally inside her.
It wasn't long before he found her G-spot and she moans loudly. She claws into her bed cover and her make-up has almost completely run when his cock leaves her and his hands open her drawer from the table and take out a knife gets what Lu always had in there, her eyes widen and her facial expression is questionable.
He looks at the knife and feels the tip of the knife, He takes the knife and slides it over her stomach to her trembling thighs, which are completely exhausted.
"Don't move, the knife is sharp," he says, smiling psychopathically.
The night goes by and you fall asleep arm in arm.

In the morning when the first rays of sun touch Luana's face, she stretches and smiles when she sees Mattheo next to her and the flashbacks from the night flood her head.
She bends over Mattheo and kisses his six pack, he wakes up and smiles and kisses the top of her head.
"Good morning darling, I could get used to that," he says in his deep morning voice
"Good morning" she says and looks up from his six pack into his satisfied face,
When they wanted to kiss a bodyguard storms in and they both start to smile and Luana rolls to the side of his upper body  and Mattheo sits up and holds the blanket in front of Luana's naked body.

"The cars are ready sir" says the bodyguard in silence and abruptly leaves the room
"Where are you going?" Asks Luana
"Do something," Mattheo winks, gives her one last kiss and walks to the shower.
Luana smiles and throws herself back to bed.