Home

Luana POV:
I wake up with sore muscles, drinking so much was probably a mistake, I find it hard to open my eyes and look where I am and I'm in a large bedroom, I look confused and quickly look under the covers whether I'm naked or something but thank god I'm only in underwear, but where am I?

"good morning" comes from mattheo who comes into the bedroom with wet hair and a towel around his waist and smiles "uhm good morning, how did I get here?" I ask
"you were very drunk so I took you here to sleep"
"where is denitsa? i can't have let deni walk home alone?" I ask and hold my head when I get a tug in my head
"denitsa is next to luciano, my best friend"
"oh okay" I say and get up and look for my dress and forget that I'm only in underwear.

                   mattheo POV:
"take this here" I say to Luana and hand her a t-shirt of mine
"thank you" she says with a smile and pulls it over, the shirt goes up to her knees

"Luciano and Denitsa have just gone downstairs, go calmly, I'll come right after you" I say and Luana goes down sleepily, I can't help but shake my head and smile.

"Have a sore muscles too?" asks Lu and just comes into the huge kitchen where Denitsa and Luciano are sitting.
"good morning, and yes" comes from Denitsa who is just taking an aspirin tablet
"holy fuck is this a huge house" says Luana,
"and you haven't seen the pool and the view yet" says luciano proudly.
"nothing special if you ask me" comes from mattheo who is just coming down the stairs,
"sorry but I have to ask that, you haven't slept with each other right ?!" comes from Denitsa who looks seriously back and forth between mattheo and Luana
"no we didn't, I slept on the couch" says mattheo, who is just grabbing an apple and biting into it,
"and you both ?" laughs Luana "no" comes from denitsa.

"You both can stay here,luciano and I have to go to a meeting right away, just ignore the cleaning ladies and bodyguards"

"Thank you wow, something different than these strange hotels" deni hisses and rolls her eyes,
"you both sleep in a hotel ?! feel like at home, we can have your things brought and you both get your own room," says luciano, straightening his tie.

"We can't ask for that, it's enough that you brought us here, we don't have to be an burden, did you have to mention that Deni ?!" says Lu and raises an eyebrow and gives Denitsa a serious look.
"You two a burden? You both Aren't a burden, your things are brought and you stay here for the time being, we'll see you for dinner" says mattheo and winks and leaves the house with luciano

"omg finally no longer those strange, hard hotel beds, what are you waiting for? come on, let's explore our new home" says deni laughing and pulls Luana behind her.

"what do you think about luciano?" asks Luana and stands across from the pool and enjoys the view,
"he's hot, nice and rich, ugh his eyes are so beautiful but nothing Special " says denitsa and it looks like she's daydreaming about him "and you about mattheo?"
"the same, what do you wear for dinner?" Lu asks and smiles
"I don't know, definitely something that makes me look hot, I'm going to get ready, but there is still something I have to do" says denitsa and Luana looks at her questioningly, and Denitsa throws Luana into the pool and laughs,
"you fucking bitch I'll kill you.I have to shower anyway " laughs Luana and gets out of the pool and runs after deni.

Luciano POV:
no matter how hard I try to concentrate on this meeting with this gang, it doesn't work, I have to think about Denitsa the whole time, but I can't, I can't show any feelings, I have responsibility now and I can't allow that to happen, even if I Can't let her go and don't know her yet, it doesn't work. I look over to mattheo who also has to struggle with himself to stay focused, if we are not concentrated and say something wrong then it doesn't end well and we can't risk that.

"bitch are you finished?! the boys are already waiting for us downstairs at the table" calls denitsa into the bathroom where Luana is just getting ready
"yes I - wow you look"
says Luana and checks denitsa from top to bottom
"thanks girl you look hot too, come on, let's go downstairs "

says deni and goes ahead and is already caught at a large long table in the kitchen with compliments from luciano. Denitsa sits down.
"You look pretty" comes from Luciano, who is sitting across from Deni,
"I know" comes from her arrogantly

mattheo POV:
Luana comes down and her smile on her lips is so indescribably beautiful, but I keep telling myself that I can't fall in love, and that's the truth because I can't, no matter how much I want it. But seeing her now sitting at my table in this dress doesn't exactly help me not to fall in love, her pale skin, her eyes, her slightly pink cheeks, her pink painted lips, the dimple when she laughs but also the resting bitch face when she sometimes not laughing. All of this is so beautiful that I don't even want to look away.

"So now to you why did you come to sicily" asks luciano
"let's say family problems" says Luana and pecks in the salad that stands in front of her.
Denitsa notices how mattheo looks at Lu the whole time and looks at mattheo with a raised eyebrow.
Lu kicks Denitsa lightly under the table and smiles fake like: stop.

"The meal was delicious but I'll go to sleep now, good night, I think we'll see you here again tomorrow morning," says deni and hugs Lu as goodbye and gets up and walks towards the stairs, Lu notices Luciano looking at her ass and looks at luciano with small eyes and a bitch look.
"What?" asks luciano Lu with a laugh
"keep your eyes on you, if you want to look at asses go watch porn or go to a strip club" Lu hisses and bites her molar teeth, mattheo tries to hold back his laugh. Luciano looks shocked at mattheo but still with a laugh mattheo just shrugs and tries not to laugh.
"I'll also go to bed, see you tomorrow and thank you for the delicious food, and woe betide one of you looking at my ass" Luana looks at both of them and goes upstairs, takes a shower and falls asleep quickly.