Breaking Him Out

"So he's in jail right now?" I asked, my brain spinning.
   Shigaraki nodded, "I don't think they'll be letting him out anytime soon ei-" I slapped him across the face. The league started at me in shock as Shigaraki placed a hand on his face.
   "Who the fuck do you think you are? They won't be letting him out? Of course they aren't! Touya's wanted for so much shit they're probably planning to kill him! We're obviously breaking him out. How have you not figured that out on the way here? Aren't you supposed to be a villain?" I practically yelled at him. Shigaraki stared at me with big eyes.
   "R-Right, yeah. Wait we're?" He asked, looking at me confused.
   "I'm coming with you, obviously. I'm not sitting this out. I'll drop Itona off at Touya's parent's house. No problem." I said, crossing my arms.
   Shigaraki got the hint not to fight me on this, "Right, I'll go figure out where they're keeping Touya while you do that. We leave as soon as I figure it out." I nodded, heading over to Twice to grab Itona. I threw together a bag of stuff and took off to the Todoroki's house.
   The second I landed I knocked on the door, Endeavor answering a few minutes later, "Hawks? What are you doing here?" Endeavor saw Itona in my arms and then looked behind me, "Where's Touya?"
   I sighed, "Long story. I need you to watch Itona for a day or two, I'm not going to be around to watch him." I shortly explained, handing Itona to Endeavor, Touya would not be happy about this. I handed him the bag, thanking him before taking back off to the league's base. When I got back they were all gathered around a white board. "That was quick." I said before joining them. Shigaraki went into the plan to break Touya out, he was in a high security prison so it would take all hands on deck.
   Shigaraki said he was on the third floor of the prison. He assigned me to rescue with him. I would carry Shigaraki up to Touya's cell and he would disintigrate the cell while the others held off the guards. I'd drop Shigaraki to the ground with a few of my feathers then grab Touya, escaping directly afterwards. Yes I was fully aware that if people knew I was involved in the break out I'd lose even more trust in the civilians but I didn't care. I had to get Touya back.
As soon as the plan was set in stone we headed off to the prison. It took a little while to get there but we eventually made it. Shigaraki said walking would be better since a warp gate may alarm the guards. The league stayed hidden at first while I sent off a few feathers, trying to tell how many guards were monitoring the outside. "If I'm right there are 10." I whispered. Everybody but Shigaraki and I rushed in. I turned to him, "You ready for this?" I asked Shigaraki, he nodded. I started flying over, grabbing Shigaraki's waist and hoisting him up with me. We quickly flew over the gates, looking down to see the chaos that was going on between the league and the guards.
Shigaraki pointed out which cell was Touya's. I flew over to it, letting some of my feathers go to move Shigaraki to the wall. Once I did so he placed his hand to the wall and it crumbled in seconds. When that part of the plan was finished I sent Shigaraki to the ground. "Keigo? What the hell?" I heard a voice ask. I looked over and saw Touya.
"Heyo, what's up? Long time no see." I replied, flying into his cell. I pulled Touya close to me, pressing my lips against his. When we broke apart I picked him up and flew out of the cell. I sent off some more feathers, helping the league finish off the guards. The battle was over and we quickly escaped. Touya and I got back after the others since I flew back and they used a warp gate. Touya looked at me like I was insane.
"You realize that could've jeopardized your whole career right?" Touya lectured, "That was so reckless Kei."
I shrugged, "It was worth it to get you back. Sure you were only there for a few hours but I need you, I couldn't leave you there." I said, a soft smile on my face.
"We're moving base again, I'm pretty sure they'll be trying to find us. Kurogiri, warp us to the new spot, we'll come back for our stuff later." Shigaraki ordered. Kurogiri obeyed and opened a gate. We stepped through and on the other side was an abandoned building, it looked like people have been working to clean it up. "I was planning to move us here in a few more months but we had to get out of there." Shigaraki began once everybody was through.
"I think Touya and I should stay at his parents' house until everything's moved in. We'll stay tonight but we should really be with Itona." I said as Shigaraki started walking away, "Or at least I should."
"I'll call my mom." Touya replied, signaling to Shigaraki that everything was fine. Touya took out his phone and called his mom. "Hey mom-" I could hear screaming coming from the other line. "I know but-" Touya said, a hint of agitation in his eyes. "Mom I-" This same process went on for multiple minutes until Touya could get any explaining in, "Look mom. I just wanted to call to see if Keigo and I could stay with you while the league moves base. We can't bring Itona here yet since nothing's set up and that's probably the safest place for us since nobody knows my relationship to you." He sighed and hung up the phone, "She said to wait a few days before going, just in case they decide to check the house." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.
"I don't regret this, I'm more than willing to accept any consequences that come my way. It was worth it to save you." Touya put a hand on my head, slowly starting to mess up my hair.
"Let's hope you actually mean that, this shit has a lot more consequences than you think Kei. You've only been on the hero side of those consequences, this is a whole new world for you." Touya replied.
"I know, but at least know I'll know what it's like to be in your world for once." I smiled up at him as he pulled me into a kiss, not having a single care for anything else at the moment.