I'm Sorry Rumi

I woke up to my phone ringing, I picked it up and instantly heard the voice of someone from the commission, "Hawks! We may have found out where the league is and where they're keeping Mirko. I'm going to send you the location, I want you to go investigate it and call back when you have an update." That's all she said before she hung up. I got the location seconds later, my eyes widening. They found them, that was the location of their base.
    I instantly called Touya, I had to tell him. The phone rang a few times before he answered, "Keigo?"
   "Touya! The commission knows where you guys are, they're sending me over to search for you." I said, a little paniced.
   I heard Touya curse under his breath before calling for Shigaraki. I couldn't hear what they were talking about so I just waited for Touya to get back on the phone. 5 minutes passed when he finally did. "Here's the plan, Shigaraki and the rest of the league are going to go around and grab most of our things. I'll send you the new location later on. Come here in 15 minutes, we're leaving Mirko behind. Call me when it's safe to talk again." He hung up.
   I quickly changed into my hero costume and flew over to the location of the old base a little over when Touya told me to come. I threw open the doors, the base was empty. I ran around base, calling out for Rumi. I heard noise coming from Shigaraki's room and ran inside, finding Rumi tied up inside. "Rumi!" I ran over to her and started untying her, she was barely concious. I called the commission, telling them what I found.
   Within minutes the police and paramedics surrounded the base. The paramedics took Rumi and it wasn't until the police started breaking down doors that I remembered, I have a room here. If they find my DNA here I'd be screwed. I told the commission I didn't know where their base was, it'd be worse if they found my things. Sure the DNA could be put off as when I was searching for Rumi but my stuff being here would be unexplainable.
   I volunteered to help the police search the building, they allowed it so I rushed to my room, it was empty. I let out a sigh of relief, there wasn't any trace that I was ever here. They cleared out my entire room. I looked through all the drawers and small places I decided to put a few things, there was nothing. I moved to Touya's room, knowing I kept a few things there aswell. Touya's room was less empty but a lot of his things were missing. I searched the room and found nothing of mine, they completely wiped my existence from the building.
   I finished searching the rest of the rooms, only finding minor things like clothing or books. I told the police I found nothing but clothes in their rooms and they dismissed me, letting me go to the hospital to check on Rumi. When I got to the hospital they instantly let me go to her room. She was unconscious but the doctors told me she would be fine, she only had a few minor injuries. I felt relief flow over my body, I'm glad they didn't do anything too harsh to her.
I wanted to call Touya to see if everything was going ok but I knew I couldn't yet, I had to wait until I was home. I stayed in Rumi's hospital room, waiting for her to wake up. It took 2 hours but she finally did, as soon as I saw her start to sit up I ran to her side. "Rumi! I'm so happy you're ok. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If only I didn't make you come over-" She cut me off, putting a finger to my lips and smiling.
"It's not your fault Kei. You didn't make me do anything, I chose to come over to help you. Besides, I'm alive, right? That's all that matters." She had a soft smile on her face the whole time but I could see the anger behind her eyes, it kind of saddened me. I knew there was no way she's ever accept of me being involved with the league now, let alone my relationship with Touya.
I ended up staying at the hospital with Rumi until visiting hours were over, then I went to my apartment as I was deperate to call Touya. The second I was locked in my apartment I dialed his number, he picked up right away. "Hey Birdie, I've been waiting for you."
   "Hey! Sorry, I was at the hospital with Mirko. How's everything with the league? Did anything happen?" I asked, a little worried.
    "Everything's fine. We were able to transfer bases with no issues. We just have to go back at some point and hope the rest of our stuff is still there. Shigaraki made us focus on clearing out your stuff so there weren't any traces of you there so we didn't have much time to gather our own things." Dabi replied.
   "I can try to keep tabs on the investigation, let you know when the coast is clear."
   "That would be fairly useful and appreciated. You want to come check out the new base? I'll send you the adress." I agreed and seconds later I got the new location come through on the burner phone Shigaraki gave me. I finished my phone call with Touya and flew over to the new base.
    When I got there I was a little surprised, it was a lot nicer on the outside than the old base, bigger too. I walked inside and saw Touya waiting for me. "Welcome. We've been setting up this base to move to for a while, hope you like it." He started showing me around, it really was nicer than the old base. I'm not sure how I didn't notice but a lot of the bigger things from the old base were already here. "We were mostly prepared for when the cops found us, we just didn't think it'd be so soon."
   "This place is awesome, I love it." I said. Touya showed me to the rooms, leading me to mine. He opened the door and I saw all of my things in boxes on the floor. He told me I could unpack whenever I was ready. He then showed me where his room was. The rooms had a lot more space than the old base. I walked into his room and jumped onto his bed, the beds were softer too.
   "Comfortable?" He asked me, closing the door. I nodded, lying on side and reaching out to him, making grabby hands. He laughed as he walked over to me. He layed down and I wrapped him in my wings, pulling him closer as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my head into his chest and listened to his heart beat, feeling my body relax. I closed my eyes as Touya started playing with my hair, slowly drifting off to sleep.