His Name

I was at my eight and a half month mark, currently on my way to my appointment. At this point I was just ready to hold my baby and to get him the fuck out of me. The nursery at the base was finished. The league had ended up putting it together throughout the past few months for Touya and I. Of course I noticed the rise in shop liftings at baby stores but I looked past that. It was the thought that counted, not how they got it.
   "Everything looks perfect, your baby boy looks nice and healthy." the doctor told me. I had been feeling strange pains lately so I decided to ask her about that while I was here. "Oh, those are calles Braxton Hicks contractions, they're perfectly normal. You will be feeling them throughout the last few weeks of your pregnancy." After she finished explaining she printed out the ultra sound pictures and sent us on our way.
When Touya and I got back to base we fled to his room, I just wanted to be alone with Touya for a little while. Touya started to play with my hair, "I know we're really late to this, but have you thought of what his name should be?" Touya asked.
I looked up at him, "I have, have you?" Touya nodded, "What're your ideas?" I asked him, placing my hands on my abdomen.
   "I kind of liked that name Isami, what about you?" Touya asked me, moving his hands on top of mine.
"I was thinking Itona." I replied, "I kind of like yours better though. I think it sounds a lot better."
   "I like your name better though. Do you think we should ask the league which they prefer?" Touya asked, I nodded in response. I wanted to do it now so we got up and went out to the living room where everybody was gathered. "You all get to help us choose a name for the baby." Touya announced as we walked in, all eyes were on us in seconds. "The choices are Isami and Itona, I'll give you a second to think it over."
   Toga raised her hand, "What's the last name going to be?"
   I looked up and smiled, "I wanted it to be Todoroki." Touya looked down at me in shock before smiling softly and pulling me close to him.
   "Why my last name? Not that I'm complaining but we can do both you know." Touya replied.
   "It's not like he'll have any family from my side. Besides, one day I'll be a Todoroki too, right?" Touya kissed me on the head before turning back to the league.
   "Raise your hand if you're for Itona." Touya said. Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and Magne raised their hands. "Raise your hand for Isami." Spinner, Compress, and Kurogiri raised their hands. Touya and I smiled, "Itona it is then, thanks guys." Touya said before turning me around, going back to his room. Touya knelt down and lifted my shirt, placing his hand on the side of my abdomen before placing a kiss right in the middle, "I'm so excited to meet you Itona." Touya smiled before planting another kiss in the same spot.
Touya rose back up to his feet, placing his hands on both sides of my face and pressing his lips onto mine. I placed my hands on his hips, not being able to move any closer to him, and sinking deeper into the kiss. Touya pulled away and looked into my eyes smiling. "I liked the sound of it, Keigo Todoroki and Itona Todoroki, I definetly don't mind making that happen one day." I smiled back at him, cupping his cheek as I placed another kiss on his lips before going over to the bed and lying down.
All was peaceful until I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I let out a small cry of pain as my hands flew to my stomach. Touya noticed and placed his hand next to mine, moving them in small circles trying to help ease the pain. Sadly it didn't help very much. The pain would stop for a little bit and end up coming back later, more and more frequent as time went on. I hated it. Everytime it happened Touya would lay right next to me and wouldn't stop comforting me until the pain was finally over, no matter how long it look.
They finally stopped after an hour and I went back to clinging to Touya, trying to relax in case the pain started up again soon. I did my best to stay calm and relaxed but these things make it really hard. I ended up falling asleep at some point, only to wake up to Itona kicking me in the ribs, reminding me that the Braxton Hicks aren't the only thing that brings me pain. I slowly started rubbing my abdomen, trying to calm him down myself as I didn't want to wake up Touya. Itona eventually settled down but a wave of hunger hit me. I carefully moved of the bed so I didn't wake up Touya and went to the kitchen.
I darted to the fridge, not even realizing Shigaraki was sitting there until I heard him laugh. I grabbed a container of leftovers Touya made a couple nights ago and looked over at him, "What's so funny?" I asked, squinting my eyes.
"Nothing, nothing, I have no right to say anything to you." Shigaraki said, still trying to hold back a laugh. I closed the fridge and went to the microwave, placing the food inside.
"Damn right you have no right to complain, you try being 8 months pregnant, shit's tough." I replied, folding my arms and looking at Shigaraki dead in his eyes.
He shook his head, "I couldn't, I have no idea how you do it man."
I sighed as the microwave beeped, I grabbed my food and went to sit across from Shigaraki, "I don't either honestly. It kind of sucks and it's really painful but at the same time I kind of have to look of the brightside if I want to stay sane. By the end of this I'm going to have a mini version of Touya, what's not to look forward to?" I replied, smiling as I took a bite of food.
Shigaraki laughed, "How do you know it's not going to be a mini you? It's 50/50 on who he'll resemble most."
I shook my head, "I can feel it, he's going to take after Touya more. That may sound really weird, but it's the intuition of the person he's been growing inside the last 8 months." I rambled on, making Shigaraki laugh even more. Shigaraki stayed with me until I finished eating, then we parted ways to go to sleep. I crawled back in bed, making sure not to wake Touya up, and closed my eyes, drifting back to sleep.