Telling the League

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and walked into the living room, finding Touya sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. I threw my arms around him, looking down at his phone to see him looking at articles, articles about me. "What're you looking at?" I asked him.
"Articles from yesterday, word definetly spreads fast. There are hundreds of these trying to guess who your mystery lover is and if you're actually pregnant." Touya said, handing me the phone, he was right. There were so many articles and so many pictures of Touya and I yesterday, ranging from us walking down the street to pictures of us sitting inside the clinic. I felt my stomach tighten as anxiety filled my body. Touya noticed and quickly got up, wrapping his arms around me, "Hey, it's alright. Everything'll be fine."
"But what if it's not Touya? What if people find out you're the dad or if people start targeting me or-" I was cut off by Touya.
"I'm here. I won't leave your side, I'll protect you." Touya said, holding me tighter, careful not to squeeze me too tight. Once I was calm he started talking again, "About what we were talking about last night, did you want to try going to base or invite the league here?"
   I thought for a moment, going over the outcomes of both sitiations, "Have them come here. They can disguise themselves, I can't." I replied, deciding that was the safest option. Touya took out his phone and called who I assumed was Shigaraki, telling him to gather the league and come to my apartment. He hung up and then looked at me, telling me they'd be here in about 20 minutes.
I decided to take a shower and change while I waited on them. I grabbed one of Touya's tank tops and a pair of his sweat pants. They wouldn't fit me much longer so I'm taking full advantage of wearing his clothes while I can. I looked over at the mirror when I got into the bathroom, my eyes darting to my bare stomach, I still refused to sleep with a shirt on. I set the clothes on the counter and placed my hands on my abdomen, tracing the stretch marks that had appeared over the past few months.
I felt really insecure at that moment, I'm fully aware I have a child growing inside me but I can't help but feel that I'm letting myself go and letting myself get fat. I felt my son kick me in the ribs, making me wince. "Alright kid, I get it." I sighed, rubbing circles where I felt him move. I turned away from the mirror and turned on the shower, stepping inside once the water was warm. I was in there for about 15 minutes. Once I finished I quickly got dressed, not bothering to brush my hair, and walked over to Touya who was lying on the couch.
Once he noticed me he sat up, inviting me to sit in between his legs. I accepted, resting my head on his chest. He placed one hand around my waist and the other on my stomach, kissing my head in the process. There was a knock on the door a few seconds later, Touya got up to answer it. The league slowly started filing into the living room, gathering around where I was sitting. Touya returned to his spot behind me as Shigaraki looked at us, "I'm assuming this is about what's been all over the news this morning?"
I looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, it is. The rumors are true, I'm pregnant with Dabi's kid." I said, looking down shyly.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Toga asked, getting closer to me.
"I was going to, but then you guys left on that mission and things got kind of busy. I couldn't find the time to." I replied, looking over at Toga who was staring at my abdomen with big eyes. "You want to feel?" Toga's face lit up and she quickly nodded, sitting down in front of me. I got off Touya and sat up straight, lifting my shirt in the process. Toga placed both of her hands on the center of my abdomen, slowly starting to move her hands around.
"How is this even possible?" Twice asked, I looked around at everybody, they looked speechless.
"I-" I took in a deep breath before making eye contact with Twice, "I wasn't born male, I was born female."
Shigaraki looked at Touya, "You should've said something, I would've let you stay here with him rather than going on that mission."
"Sorry." Touya said, looking a little guilty.
"Don't be, at least you told us at all. You better let the kid grow up around us." Shigaraki replied.
"Of course, that was always in the plan." I added, looking up at Shigaraki, smiling. I felt the baby kick, Toga squealed right after.
"I felt it! It kicked! I felt it kick!" She said excitedly. The league started asking Touya and I a few more questions, Toga's hands never leaving my stomach. The league was here for about another 2 hours before they left. After saying goodbye to them I collapsed onto Touya. He placed both of his hands on my abdomen, rubbing calming circles.
"You feeling alright?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder.
I threw my head back and sighed, "Yeah, that was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be." I replied, closing my eyes while relaxing into Touya's touch.
"If you want I can check with the league about having a room at base for the baby, that way there'll be stuff there for him when we're there." Touya said.
"I'd like that. I can already tell the league's going to want to play babysitter a lot, Toga mainly. She seems more excited than we are." I laughed.
"She's always had a thing for babies, even walking by a baby on the street would make her excited." Touya replied. We stayed like this for a while longer before Touya got up to order food, he didn't feel like cooking. Once the food arrived Touya and I decided to have a movie marathon, spending the rest of the night with me clinging to him as we played horror movie after horror movie.