It's Only Just Begun

Kurogiri warped us fairly close to the city we were going to. I sent out a few feathers to see what the situation was like. Sure enough, Shigaraki's intel was on point. Over a thousand people lined the streets. I told Shigaraki and he simply nodded. On his signal we broke up in groups and rushed to the city, ready for battle.
I was teamed up with Touya. The second we hit the city we were ambused by hundreds of people. Touya sent off a huge blast of flames, engulfing some of them inside. When the flames died down I got to work, sending off more and more feathers while taking out the blade I had. I fought side by side with Touya, taking out enemy after enemy.
   After fighting off the first wave we ran deeper into the city, starting to make our way to the building Shigaraki said to meet at. The next wave faced us, in it was an ice user. He started to instantly attack Touya. I couldn't help as I was trying to keep the others away from him. I was moving like clockwork, sending off feathers and slicing people with my blade in a rythm that worked for me.
I was on the last few people when I saw Touya fly past me, covered in ice. "Touya!" I yelled. I quickly cut down the enemies and rushed over to him. Touya was already melting off the ice with his flames. "You alright?"
Touya scoffed, "I'm fine, fucker's just proving to be slightly harder to deal with than I thought." Touya got back up and marched towards the villain. I took to the sky, joining the fight. While Touya was shooting off his flames I was sending off my feathers trying to distract him so that I could try to get a hit in with my blade. Touya and I struggled, we'd been fighting him for a solid 20 minutes and it felt like we'd gotten nowhere.
   I looked over at Touya, I could tell he was in pain. This needed to end quickly. I flew in right next to the ice user, aggressively swinging my blade at him. I barely missed but Touya was able to get a hit in with his flames. As soon as the flames ceased I flew back in, getting a strike in. "Keigo, move!" Touya yelled. I quickly moved back as Touya sent a huge blast of flames our way, completely engulfing the villain. Once the villain was down for the count Touya collapsed. I ran over to him, Touya was out of breath and smelled burnt. His arms and hands were smoking aswell.
   He layed down for a few minutes to recover some of his stamina before springing up, running even deeper into the city. I sighed before following him. We were so close to the tower, by the looks of it we were at the last wave which was already taking place. I saw Toga and Twice fighting with the final group of villains. Toga looked over and saw me, "Keigo, go straight to the tower! Shigaraki's waiting for you there!" I nodded, taking to the sky and flying over to the tower. I felt heat behind me, looking back to see Touya knocking the few villains that tried following me down.
   I landed at the front of the tower, joining Shigaraki. He nodded at me and we made our way inside. We went to the elevator and headed to the top floor, the place felt weirdly empty. As we approached the top floor I saw Shigaraki taking off his gloves, I took this as a sign and held my blade close to me, ready to strike. The doors opened and we rushed inside, finding a man standing inside, alone.
   "Welcome gentleman, I've been waiting for you." The man turned around and looked at us. ReDestro, leader of the Liberation Army. "I'm surprised you've made it this far, I suppose I shouldn't have underestimated you so much."
   Shigaraki laughed, "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I want control over your little army. I know you have more members that aren't here right now. I'll be taking control one way or another, but I thought maybe you'd like to try negociating first." Shigaraki looked back at me, I nodded and stepped forward.
   "The league has been working on a project, one for the ages. But, they need numbers. I said a while back that I wanted to create a world where everyone had equal footing, for the most part that was true. I want to give villains a chance to take back what was taken from them, to get revenge for those who have been failed by the system. Villains are seen as bad guys, I don't see it that way. I was hoping you'd join us peacefully to help this desire become a reality, it'll probably take a while, but I think we can accomplish it." I explained.
   ReDestro just looked at me, "Heroes have no right to talk about anything villain related. I don't understand why the league even brought you." He started heading towards me but was quickly stopped by Shigaraki.
   "I'd appreciate it if you didn't harm my comrade." Shigaraki said, smirking. ReDestro scoffed, taking a swing at Shigaraki who quickly dodged it. "Do it now Keigo!" I took out a remote and pressed a button, causing the bottom of the building to explode. I grabbed Shigaraki and flew away, getting us both safely to the ground. ReDestro emerged from the rubble of the building moments later, walking over to us.
   "Despicable, to think you'd go to lengths like this, and for what? A hero's dreams? You League of Villains make me sick! I promise that I'll wipe you all out of existence." ReDestro snarled.
  "I think he wants a fight, you ready?" I nodded, taking out my blade and fixating my eyes on the villain before us. I took to the sky and on Shigaraki's command I went in towards the villain, quickly followed by Shigaraki. Thus the battle began, Shigaraki and I both desperately trying to get in to land the first hit.