The Todoroki Family pt.2

Everybody turned to look at me, making my face flush. I felt kind of embarassed. Fuyumi started walking over to me, "You're pregnant?" She asked as soon as she got close to me. I nodded, placing at hand on my abdomen. I heard Fuyumi squeal as she pulled me into a hug, "I'm going to be an aunt!"
   The rest of the Todorokis came over and formed a circle around me, "How far along are you?" Rei asked.
   "I-I don't know, I haven't made any appointments. I want to keep this under wraps for as long as possible." Rei looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
   "I know this is scary and you don't want news getting out but you need to go in as soon as possible, for the sake of the baby. You need to make sure it's healthy." She looked over at Touya, "I'm sure you can think of a way to go with him."
   Touya nodded, "Yeah, I hate to admit it but I've gotten fairly good at disguising myself. We'll make an appointment tomorrow."
   Shoto walked up to me and pointed to my abdomen, "C-Can I?" I smiled and nodded, lifting my shirt. Shoto's eyes widened in amazement before placing his hands gently on my abdomen. Seconds later I felt the baby kick right where one of his hands was placed, he jumped back a little, "W-What was that? Did I hurt it?"
   I laughed, "No, you didn't hurt it. The baby just kicked, it's normal." As soon I said that Rei ran up, asking to feel. I guided her hand to where I felt the kick, there was another one seconds later making Rei smile. The rest of the Todoroki family somehow ended up taking turns feeling the baby kick, everyone but Endeavor who just sat at the table quietly. I honestly felt kind of bad for him. "Endeavor, you want to feel?" I called over to him, "It's your grandchild too."
   His eyes lit up a little, looking over at Touya before sinking back down in his seat, "N-No, I'm alright."
   I looked at Touya, my eyes slightly pleading. I wanted Endeavor to feel included in his grandchild's life. Touya sighed before looking over at his dad, "I'll allow it this once, don't miss this chance old man, it's not happening again." Touya said to dad. Endeavor looked at Touya in surprise before slowly getting up and walking over to me. I took his hand and placed it on the spot the baby had been kicking, it took a little while but there did end up being a faint kick. Endeavor smiled then removed his hand and thanked Touya before backing away, probably not wanting to upset him.
   There was a faint beep, causing Rei to turn her head, "Oh, the food's ready. You all go sit down, I'll be back in a few minutes." Fuyumi went to help Rei as the rest of us went to sit down at the table. I took a seat next to Touya. Once down I looked over at him, I've only seen him this happy twice. Once when we started dating, and another when he found out I was pregnant.
Rei and Fuyumi came out with the food a few minutes later, placing it on the table before taking their seats. Everyone put together their plates and started eating. Touya's family were asking him question after question about how his life had been since he left. Endeavor cleared his throat and looked at Touya, "How's the league treating you?" He asked, Touya glared at him.
"They treat me like family, as far as I'm concerned they are family." Touya responded, his voice stern.
   "Do you plan to let them around the baby?"
   "Of course I do." Touya replied, he started to sound annoyed.
   "Touya, that's reckless! They're villains!" Endeavor started to raise his voice.
   Touya snapped, "So am I! I've literally killed more people than I can count on my fucking hands! The league is my family, I have every intention to let my kid grow up around them." Touya stood up and started walking off, "I'm going outside, I need a minute."
   As soon as Touya left, Rei turned to Endeavor, "What the hell is wrong with you? We just got him back and you're already picking fights!"
   "Rei I'm just concerned-"
   "He doesn't want your concern! Wether we like it or not Touya's a villain now, the league's become his family these past years. At the end of the day it's his and Hawk's child, they choose what's best for their child. If being around the league is a good idea to them let it happen. I'm just happy to have our son back." Rei said, tears running down her face. Endeavor just sad there, lost for words.
   I excused myself from the table and went off to find Touya. I heard distant yelling and headed towards it. I opened a door, finding Touya on the other side with blood was streaming down his cheeks. "Touya-" I ran up to him, wiping the blood of his face. Touya put his arms around me and pulled me close to him.
   "I'm sorry, I probably ruined this." He said, a sad tone to his voice.
   "Touya, you didn't ruin anything. Your dad's just dense, he's in his own world." Touya sighed, he moved away from me a little bit and moved his hands to my abdomen.
   "I just want our kid to have people to depend on while growing up. They'll have people from both sides, I think that's a good thing." Touya explained, slowly moving his hand across my abdomen.
   "It is a good thing Touya, your dad just doesn't see it our way." Touya and I stayed outside for a little while longer before heading inside. When we got back to the table Endeavor apologized, though Touya wasn't very happy to hear anything from him. After everybody finished eating I helped Rei with the dishes and clean up, letting Touya spend time with his siblings.
   When I rejoined Touya he helped me to the ground and I sat in between his legs, resting against his chest. He placed one of his hands on my abdomen, rubbing calm circles. Him and his siblings were talking about what they'd been up to since Touya left. "How did you meet Hawks?" Fuyumi asked.
   Touya looked away for a second, thinking about how to answer. "I met him on a mission. We kept meeting and grew closer over time." He finally answered, mostly truthful. Fuyumi accepted this answer and moved onto the next topic.
   We were at the Todoroki house for a few more hours before Touya and I decided to go back to my apartment. Rei had already told us we had to come back soon. We got into the uber Touya had called and headed back home. He let out a sigh and looked at me, "That wasn't a complete disaster, right?" He asked, a slight smile on his face.
   "I think it went fairly well, I'm glad you have your family back." I replied, smiling at him. When we got back to the apartment I quickly threw off my clothes, throwing on my pajama pants and going to my bed. I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep. Touya joined me a few minutes later, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to his. I closed my eyes, slowly starting to drift off to sleep.

So Wrong it's RightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara