My Comfort

The rest of the week flew by and I had to say goodbye to Tokoyami. As I was walking him back to the station he told me he wanted to come back in 6 months for his next work study, which I was really excited about. I see a lot of potential in the kid, I think he's going to do great things in the world. I didn't go back to the agency after I dropped Tokoyami off, I went to the league's base. I wanted to tell them the little I've learned from Tokoyami.
   I walked into the base instantly hearing a mixture of yelling and laughing. I saw everybody gathered in the living area, Shigaraki was standing up yelling about something and everybody else was laughing at him. Touya looked over and saw me, his face lighting up instantly. "Hey babe! Get over here, this shit's hilarious!" He yelled, holding his arms out. I walked over and he pulled me onto his lap, explaining what was happening while Shigaraki was still yelling.
   Apparently somebody hid Shigaraki's gaming system and games around the base and Shigaraki was having a meltdown and yelling at everybody for it. I kind of felt bad for him, I knew how much he enjoyed his gaming stuff but I didn't want everyone to get mad at me for ruining their fun or something. When Shigaraki looked at me he smiled. "Hawks, get up, you're helping me find my gaming stuff." He grabbed me off Touya's lap and drug me off.
   I spent the next hour helping Shigaraki. Once all of his stuff was found I went back to Touya, finding him sprawled out on one of the couches. I layed down on top of him, wrapping my arms around him and burrying my head in his chest. I felt his arm start rubbing my back, I hummed at the sudden touch. "I found a few things out about UA from Tokoyami." I said as Shigaraki walked into the room.
   "Yeah? Anything useful?" He asked, sitting on the couch next to Touya and I.
   "Apparently they upgarded their defenses and security systems to prevent you from breaking in again. They're still thinking up a plan to find you guys, apparentky the principal has been in contact with the commission." I replied, moving my head so I was lying face down on Touya's chest. Shigaraki didn't say anything, he just sighed.
   "You want to go out tonight?" I heard Touya ask, I immediately looked up at him and nodded. Touya smiled and pushed my slightly messed up hair out of my face, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Good, I want to show you somewhere."
                   ---------------------------
    Later that day Touya was leading me down the streets of the city. He was wearing a hoodie, the hood up to help hide his face. We got looks as we walked down the street, probably because some hooded figure was holding hands with the number two hero. That's bound to attract attention. The walk took a little while but we did manage to finally get there.
   Touya led me through the woods and we ended up at a secluded lake. I looked around in amazement, it was beautiful. The lake was practically crystal clear and was surrounded by flowers, I've never seen anything like it. "How'd you find this place?"
   "I found it while I was living on the streets a few months before I joined the league. I come here a lot when I need to get away from everything." Touya said, wrapping his arms around me. I leaned my head back so it was resting on his shoulder. He placed his hands on my hips and started to kiss my neck. "I wanted to share this place with you, it was important to me for quite a while. It was the only thing that brought me comfort, that is, until I met you."
   I turned around so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek, a smile breaking into my face. "You've been my comfort even before we started dating, I'm so glad I met you Touya." Touya leaned down, connecting our lips. I leaned into it, letting myself get lost in his kiss.
                      ----------------------------
Touya and I spent a few more hours at the lake before heading back to base. I was done at the agency for the next couple days so I'd be at the base until I had to go back. Touya and I were greeted by Compress when we got back. He was sitting at the bar. Touya and I joined him, Touya pouring himself a drink while offering to make me something. I refused, I didn't like drinking all that much.
We sat at the bar talking to Compress until Toga came and stole me from them, wanting me to play video games with her and Twice. She led me to the gaming room they had and I saw Twice sitting on the floor setting up a game of Mario Kart. He handed both of us a controller as we joined him on the floor.
Time flew by as I played round after round with Toga and Twice. I think my favorite person to hang out with in the league, besides Touya, is Twice. He's always so energetic and always manages to make me laugh, especially when Toga's around. In the middle of one of our rounds I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and somebody kiss my neck. I looked back and saw Touya kneeled down behind me, "Come to bed with me?" He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Let me finish this game." I replied. He sat down, putting his legs on both sides of me and pulling me back so I was resting on his chest. I put my entire focus back into the game as I relaxed in Touya's arms. As the race ended I barely managed to pass Twice, getting first place. Twice cursed then went to the main menu before I got up and left to go with Touya to his room.
Touya and I climbed into his bed, he instantly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I sunk my head into his chest, taking in the warmth. Touya was always radiating heat, it was one of the things I loved about him. I closed my eyes, slowly allowing myself to relax before drifting off to sleep.