Prologue: The Mission

"Hawks, you're to invade the League of Villains. We need you to be our spy, o tell us their moves and any intel you can get from them."
"Ok, but why me?" I asked, a little annoyed that the commission has roped me into yet another one of their plans.
"Because you're Hawks! You're seen as a rebel, one who would betray us. You fit the role perfectly."
I sighed, "When and where?"
"Tomorrow, 10am in the abandoned warehouse on Main St. Don't be late."
----------------------------------------
And that practically brings us to now. My name is Keigo Takami, hero name Hawks, the number 2 hero. I'm 22 and not that it really matters, but I'm trans. Nobody knows that about me and I fully intend to keep it that way. Anyways, somehow yet again I was forced to do the commission's bidding and now have to try and join the League of Villains as a spy. Amazing right? I'm always forced into this kind of stuff and it seriously gets annoying after a while.
I'm almost at the warehouse that I was told to go to so I started to land. Once on the ground I head towards the warehouse, opening the rusted doors. I walk into the building, seeing nothing but darkness. "Hello? Anybody here?" I asked, a little impatient. I know I have to pull off this whole act but really, I just want to go home. I have KFC from last night waiting for me in my fridge. I'd rather be there.
I look down at my phone, 9:55. I may be a little early, yes, but I thought they would be too. You'd think if they wanted a spy they'd be here well before the appointed time. I'm always late to things, I was planning to keep it that way to keep suspicion down but figured it may show I'm more serious about this if I'm actually on time. I ended up walking back and forth a little bit, thinking of possible escape routes in case the League ends up turning on me or something like that.
I looked behind me as I heard noises, seeing a sort of mist appear. I looked at my phone, exactly 10am, of course the bastards' right on time. A tall guy walks out of the mist. He has spiky black hair with purple scars all over him, dressed head to toe in black. Dabi. I walked towards him, ready to get this over with. "Hey Birdie." The villain says with a wink.