Work Studies pt. 2

(Smut warning)
I decided to stay at the agency that night. Tokoyami was feeling guilty, claiming that he wasn't good enough to help out and my sidekicks were as annoyed as I was. Though, I was just annoyed for different reasons. I wasn't mad at Touya, I wasn't really mad at the league in general, it was just my frustration from not being able to help Tokoyami adding onto suddenly needing to play pretend with the league that caused my anger.
   I offered to take Tokoyami out, offering him food and advice, he quickly accepted. I took him to a KFC that was down the street from the agency. I took his order and told him to go find a table. Once the food came out I went to go find him. I sat down across from him and placed the tray down, he had a sad look on his face, "Don't be sad about today kid, that stuff happens all the time. It was my fault for letting To- Dabi go. The bastard caught me by surprise and I fell into their plan."
Tokoyami shrugged, "I should've been faster. Even if you lost Dabi I could've at least had the opportunity to catch one of them if I had gotten there when you did." He slowly started picking at his food, I wasn't very sure how to help him.
"How about when we're done here we try to find more ways to make you go faster, there has to be something we're not thinking of." He nodded, not looking up from the ground.
We finished up at KFC and I flew him to a field, knowing there was plenty of practice space. We spent multiple hours there, trying multiple techniques over and over again but failing every time. We both got frustrated, not figuring out what we were missing. There had to be something- I got it. I convinced Tokoyami to get up, one last time. This time, it worked.
------------------------------------
When we got back to the agency I went to my room, taking my shirt off and throwing myself on the bed. I closed my eyes and grabbed onto a pillow. "Aw, is the pillow a better cuddler than me?" I heard a voice say. I quickly sat up and saw Touya standing in the corner of the room.
"H-How the hell did you get in here? When- you can't be here-" Touya put his finger to his lips, indicating he wanted me to be quiet. I listened.
"Don't worry about all that right now. I wanted to come see you, I felt bad about earlier. How are you feeling?" He asked, coming over and sitting next to me on the bed.
"I'm fine, my face is just a little sore. Don't feel bad, I'm not mad at you." I replied. He smiled, placing a hand on the side of my face softly, bringing me into a kiss.
"Anything I can do to make up for hurting you?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.
I smirked, "I can think of something." I said, pulling at his shirt. He got the hint and he got up to lock the door, quickly pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants. I slid mine off aswell and pulled him on top of me as soon as he got back to the bed.
   "Keigo, I don't have a-" I cut him off.
   "We don't need one." I said, connecting our lips. He didn't say anything more and deepened the kiss, slowly starting to make his way down my body while leaving trails of markings behind. He slid off my underwear when he felt me tugging at his.
He smirked at me, "Impatient, are we?" I smiled at him. He let me finish sliding off his underwear before continuing. He started putting his fingers inside me, making me moan as he started to move and bend. He covered my mouth and smiled at me. Once he stretched me out I felt him take out his fingers and slide inside, slowly starting to move. As he picked up the pace I placed my mouth onto his neck, wanting to mark the bare skin.
I heard a soft moan come out of Touya as I placed my hands in his hair and threw my head back. Pleasure was rushing throughout my body. "T-Touya, I'm close." I said, out of breath. I looked at Touya who was smiling, sweat dripping from his forehead.
"Me too baby." He replied, placing one hand on my side and the other on the wall. He sped up a little more, finishing the job as he moaned my name. Once we finished he layed on top of me, breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around him.
"I love you, so much." I said before closing my eyes, exhaustion hitting me like a brick as I passed out.
------------------------------
"Sir?" I woke up to knocking on my door, Touya was still wrapped around me.
"What is it?" I called from the bed, not wanting to move.
"Tokoyami wants to go on patrol, he wanted to know if you were ready."
"Shit," I said under my breath, "Give me like, 20 minutes to get ready and I'll be out." I slowly started to shake Touya awake. "Touya, I need you to wake up. I have to leave."
He looked up at me, "Where are we? This isn't your room." He asked half asleep.
"We're at the agency, you have to go before somebody finds you." Touya slowly started getting up, gathering his clothes from the floor and putting them on. After he was fully dressed he walked over to me, kissing me before opening and jumping out the window. I guess I figured out how he got in my room last night. I quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed, heading out for patrol moments after.
   I walked out and greeted Tokoyami, he looked over at me, "Were you alright last night Hawks? There was a lot of noise coming from your room." I froze and felt my face go hot.
   "Y-yeah, everything was fine, don't worry about it. Let's go on patrol now, shall we?" I suggested, quickly heading out the door. I looked over as we were walking down the street and saw Tokoyami smiling, with a spark in his eye. I laughed and started to take to the sky, "You ready to do this kid?" He nodded, eager to show off the new move he had learned last night to the world.