Exchanging Trauma

(Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, attempted     
                                 suicide, and rape.)
I haven't heard from Rumi in 2 weeks, I'm a little worried. Touya told me to give her space but I can't help but to want to call and check on her. Sure, I've been busy on this mission I was put on with Endeavor a last week but I'd make time for Rumi. I always have. The thing taking up my mind most of all this week though was working with Endeavor. Why? Because I'm dating his son that he thinks is dead, I find it awkward to be around him.
I want to tell him that Touya's alive but I can't, it's not my secret to tell. Touya's also mentioned to me breifly about how much he hates Endeavor, he hasn't told me why though. I was on patrol with Endeavor today, we were to look out for a villain going by the name of Muscular. Apparently, from what we were told, he's been running around the city and kidnapping women. While we were walking to the location of the last abduction I got a phone call, it was Touya. I put the phone to my ear, "Hey babe, what's up?"
   "Babe? You ne- never mind, are you busy?" He asked.
   "Yeah, I'm on patrol right now with Endeavor. It's kind of important." I replied.
   It took him a while to reply, "R-Right, nevermind then. I'll tell Shiggy you're busy." He hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked over to Endeavor who was staring at me confused.
   "Babe? Since when do you have a girlfriend?" He asked.
   "I don't, I'm gay buddy. Isn't that much obvious?" I replied. Endeavor just nodded, not saying anything else on the topic. It now felt even more awkward than before. We got to our destination and split up, searching for the blonde villain. I took to the sky and started looking around, trying to find anybody that matched the description. After about an hour of searching, I did.
   I flew a little closer to the ground to get a better look, he matched the description perfectly. He was tall, heavily built, short blonde hair, and was missing an eye. I was certain this was our guy. I landed in front of him, waving at him to ensure that he saw me. He immediately turned around and started running in the other direction. I sent my feathers after him, trying to pin him as I called Endeavor to where I was. I caught up to him but I wasn't able to contain him for long, I may be faster than him but I'm not stronger. I had to wait for Endeavor.
I was basically playing a game of chase with Muscular for 10 minutes straight while I waited for Endeavor to catch up to us. I'd constantly try to slow him down or catch him with my feathers but they didn't work, he always overpowered them. I was almost caught up to him when I saw flames rushing from the side. I stopped and watched as Endeavor took Muscular out, easily taking down the villain. The cops showed up seconds later and took him into custody.
Endeavor and I were asked a few questions and then our day was done, we were allowed to go home. I called Touya and asked if he wanted to come over for the night, he agreed. A little over a half an hour later Touya walked into my apartment, I had given him a key a little while back. He saw me on the couch and layed down, resting his head on my lap. I started to gently mess with his hair, looking down to see Touya deep in thought.
"What do you think of Endeavor?" He asked after many minutes of silence.
I thought for a minute, "I'm not sure, I know you hate him for some reason so I don't really know how I should feel about him. Your reason's probably a good reason. He's strong, but that's really my only thought."
Touya layed there in silence for a few more minutes, "I want to tell you about what he did. I've never told anybody this, not even Shigaraki, so please keep it to yourself." He took a deep breath before continuing, "My father's biggest obsession is power, always has been. Ever since I was a kid he wanted me to surpass him so I can be better than All Might since he couldn't. I wanted to make him proud of me, so I did everything I possibly could to make myself better, but that wasn't good enough for him. He'd slap me whenever he felt I failed him and would work me days on end without rest, calling me a failure. All of my burns are because my quirk doesn't fit my body. My body was meant for my mom's ice. My parents found out and told me to stop being a hero because I wasn't good enough.
   I ended up being neglected after my brother Shoto was born, he was my dad's perfect masterpiece. I'd burn myself every day trying to get him to be proud of me but he never was. There was one day that I finally felt he would be proud of me so I invited him to a forest so I could show him how much I improved. Sadly, I lost control of my flames and burned myself alive, I almost died. I was in a coma for 3 years. The first thing I did when I woke up was go home. Nothing changed Keigo. Endeavor just went from abusing me to abusing Shoto. I couldn't take that, my death changed nothing. That's the day I decided to go through with faking my death. I said goodbye to Touya and left home for good, joining the league shortly after." He said, slightly shaking. I pulled him up and hugged him close, kissing his cheek.
   "You want to make this a backstory share?" I asked, smiling at him. I didn't let him answer, I wanted him to know my past, "I was abandoned when I was 15, that's when the commission took me in and made me their dog. During my childhood I was often abused for being born female, my dad wanted a son. Since he didn't get one he basically used me as his slave. If I didn't make him happy in any way he told me to he'd beat me to the point of unconsciousness. My mom left when I was still a kid so she wasn't around to save me. The abuse from my dad went as far as him using me as his own personal sex toy as well his punching bag.
   Once I started figuring out my identity and sexuality it only got worse. I became suicidal, I started cutting myself everyday just to feel something other than my dad's abuse. I've tried overdosing many times on whatever pills I could find around the house but it never worked. Once I was able to get my hands on testosterone and found some underground surgeon to do my top surgery for me, my father left. He said that I'll never be the boy that he wanted, that I was just some girl in disguise. That's when the commission took me in, forced me down the hero path, and now I'm here, with you. That's the short version of it at least." I felt Touya's grip tighten on me.
   "I'm sorry Keigo, you didn't deserve that." Touya said, his voice breaking.
   "You didn't either." We sat there for hours, just holding eachother as I cried. It felt nice to tell somebody what actually had happened in my life, it felt nice to tell Touya what's happened in my life. I've never felt safe talking to a therapist but I felt safe talking to Touya. He felt safe talking to me too. At some point Touya fell asleep, I refused to wake him up so I just sat there, holding him until I myself ended up drifting off.